Feels thread? Feels thread *slow nod*

Feels thread? Feels thread *slow nod*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVTogKE25aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kWi4BjzVk6s&t=1m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A friend of my depressed QTπ may have just killed themselves, I feel like there's nothing I can do rn because she's away and she's really just shut off, they might be alive but it's unlikely, she might do something drastic, hold me Sup Forums

Bump

I'm here for you, man.
First off, sometimes there's nothing you can do or could have done.

Thank you, I love her so fucking much, if she died I wouldn't be able to hold on, fuck, if I go then some of my friends might too, it'd be like fucking dominoes

I can't stop thinking about her. She broke up with me 3 months ago but I just can't stop stalking her and stuff.. I love her guys.. She probably forgot about me or don't give a fuck of me. I feel so lonely and dumb.

why did she break up with you

I've seen friends living in hell.
But there is always a way out.
Usually when I try to give them a hand,
they pull me in with them.
But there is always a way out.
As long as you can
grow as a person,
change things to the better,
or just go away,
then suicide is not the answer, but a mistake.
You don't know what you can become unless you lived your life to the fullest.
The answer is radical change.
Starting with small steps.
Clean your room.
Sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVTogKE25aQ

I'm in turmoil, I can't do my dream job because the medical team that performed surgery on my leg have effectively crippled me for life aged 26

I have fallen in love with someone who I'm certain doesn't even know I exist. It's been 5 years since my last serious relationship I feel a failure, all my friends are looking to marry and have kids, I'm here like >WTF do I do?

Growing up my family was really close and everything seemed happy. But now everything is different. My older brother who is the smartest person I know is depressed and my dad is having issues with his job. It feels like we're growing apart, but maybe we're just growing up.

Because she had bipolar disorder and I hated when she was in her "depression" so I wanted her to change, to be more happy etc. She said that I don't understad her but I was just impatient. Her illness has separated us.

Well, that's what I say to myself every day. I also was really too jealous because what she had with her ex.

I love her, but I also understand her choice.. But it's hard to accept it.

story?

can't you sue them?
And also, stop giving a damn about someone who doesn't even know you. that's not love, that's obsession. Just focus on improving your health at the moment, since that should be priority number 1 in your list of shit to do.

After your recovery, you could try to hit the gym/swimming pool, and attempt to score a hottie, even though she'll most likely have a shit personality.
I would actually just wait to meet someone at random, even if it sounds like a meme advice it really pays off, at least the last two women i dated i met them completely at random and it lasted longer than a year.

And also, what is your dream job?

Regardless, i apologise if my advice doesn't seem to make sence to you.

I cant go on anylonger. Time is fucking my head. Everything you have ever done is nothing more than an memory. Its can be forgotten, it can be deleted or ignored or manipulized. And everything we do is going to turn into memorys. And then we die. And we can never go back in time. And everything we do beings us one step closer to death. I want to die.
Also, fml. I am normally not a person for the friendzone and have had sex for about 20 times now with 3 diffrent gurls and have had 2 Girlfriends, so irs not like I am that unattractive or not intresting or some bfag bullshit. But this girl... she has been hurt many times and is now scared of love. And so cold. Oh so fucking cold. Normaly I would just bang while shes drunk and leave, But I cant do that to her. I dint want to fuck her even tho she is the most beautiful girl ive ever seen, I just want her to love me. And sometimes she says she misses me, sometimes she says how good it would be if we were together... other times she starts a sentence, i cant resist the urge any longer and kiss her, and she just smiles and Continues the sentence and talks on like nothing happend. Wtf is that. Cant she just love me or hate me? Sorry fpr bullshit text Im drunk.

I completely understand you, my ex-gf had the most fucked up childhood i've ever heard of. it was nothing less of a horror movie and it fucked up her mental health and you could really tell.
I tried to help her out not by changing her but by making her accept who she is, since i've seen some fucked up shit myself, i didn't try to forget but to embrace what actually happened, and it brought peace to myself.
Sadly i had to break up with her because she started to get cocky and to disrespect me, something nobody should accept from their partner. But at the very least she does feel better with herself and step by step she's getting better.

it sounds like she's manipulating you. She's using you as a shoulder to cry.
Also, quit drinking.

I was depressed for a long time, generic nihilistic completely depressed guy, got abused a lot in relationships, got away from abusive gf, talked to this girl from my school before I left and kind of just fell for her over the holiday, she's adorable and so loving but she also has horrible depression, she really looks up to this girl who's been through the same kind of shit as her but not long ago she thinks after she was trying to talk them out of it her friend killed themselves and now she might do the same and I just can't fucking deal with it and there's nothing I can do to help anyway because she's away right now, can't be fucked to format this properly, sorry

Fall of 2014 I transferred to MSU and started 3 years ago. I transferred in and had the best 3.5 months of my adult life. I lost my virginity, I had sex, I had friends, I drank a lot had an awesome time. But I failed calculus and my parents pulled me out. Then I severely depressed took more drugs then got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Life has been really slow the past 2.33 years.

>tfw all the people you know are passing you by

>bump

You fail 1 class and you get pulled out? Man, fuck your parents. You need to stand up for yourself. Do your best and get away from them or make it clear to them that you need to finish a college if they care about you and want to see you be something.
And get off drugs. It's hard, but others can do it, so you can do it as well, anyome can do it.

i guess the thread is dead
>goodbye fellas

>move to US from EU
>can't make friends
Not that I have too many friends back home but damn this shit's lonely.

anyone else is getting drunk in loneliness right now ?

You helped her, you're a good guy.

This morning at 4am HST, my best friend died to fatal injuries sustained in a car accident. I didn't get to tell her I love her before she left. I feel like my heart is gone, I stopped grieving after the 4th hour. I can't fucking feel anything right now, there's nothing there. Isn't someone supposed to be emotional after something like this? I stopped after 4 hours of it, but now I'm emotionless, I feel like Patrick Bateman. Please, let this end.

thank you, user. Hope everything works in your favor.

Moving from EU to US is a big mistake dude.

Thank you user.

It's 1.23 am and I'm drunk. I've got a little bit of rum left before i have to go to bed because there's nothing left to drink.

Listening to some feelsy moosic.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWi4BjzVk6s&t=1m48s