Is he the greatest punk vocalist of all time?

Is he the greatest punk vocalist of all time?

Is this the thread where we feign outrage over a tranny being called "he"

Wait, what?

I think the bigger point of rage is considering a pop-punk vocalist the greatest punk vocalist of all time since it inherently ignores the best qualities of a good punk vocalist that can just go crazy like a David Yow

Against Me! is punk not pop punk

Who?
Also what an ugly-ass guitar

>he

A man with a penis is a he

thats true
shes not a man though

A man who was born a man is a man and a he and also a him.

gender≠sex

you=faggot

Wrong

It's punk

It's punk-influenced pop

As a trans person myself who got all that stuff legally changed and what-not, I would disagree with the notion that it's wrong to refer to the past of a public figure as the gender they identified as at the time...like calling her a "he" now would just be stupid but going back to those early albums and saying that's a she is also stupid, same as saying Bruce Forsythe was a woman winning men's only sports competitions, it's revisionist history that makes no sense...it's part of being a public figure that you can't just change your past when you transition

It's dishonest and destroys actual history if you're implying it's possible that say, a person could become the wealthiest person in their country where women don't have equal rights and then they transition and suddenly they were the first woman to break all these gender barriers, they didn't do any of that stuff during a time when they presented as female and their life would have been completely different if they had come out before...like Against Me! might never have become popular if she transitioned before their first album

You should be respectful to people as they are now, but don't just turn your brain off, it's not hard to believe there are people who liked Against Me! ten years ago and never even know she transitioned (same thing applies to Walter/Wendy Carlos for the record)

*I meant Bruce Jenner, whoops, I've never watched the Kardashians and forgot the name

It's punk

Crass (an influence of Against Me!) is punk, if you can't tell the difference, you're retarded

It's punk

Fuck you

It's punk

sure
but i dont think the person who started this shit Sup Forums bait thread would say "she" even if they posted a current picture of laura

t. someone who complains that liberals call him a nazi

Fuck off Sup Forums. You're a cancer and not wanted. Go back to where you belong (Reddit)

yea

Eat shit faggots.

t.13yo

t. faggot

uncle tom's please leave

Don't be silly, Sup Forums is the internet experts on trannies, they are obsessed with them.

>they are obsessed with them
Ways to keep their disease from spreading, yes.

Mu's opinions on punk are moot anyway

See, trannies spreading those mannish cheeks is 90% of what they think about.

You're not well user. Don't worry, Pence will take good care of you.

Sorry, not in to daddies, he's all yours my friend.

>faggots
>not into everyone and everything they see
Nice try, degenerate.

Yeah you got me, i'll never be as big a faggot as Sup Forums ;(

Having a brain =/= uncle tom, rewriting history demeans everybody

Yeah, her voice is beyond powerful even though her songwriting has really declined.

obviously not trans. can't even do a != correctly