Been talking to this girl for a week. I have a long distance gf back home of 4 years

Been talking to this girl for a week. I have a long distance gf back home of 4 years.

Last night I made out with this new girl. I like her, and my relationship back home is sort of draining me being tied down and all, but I get sick thinking about breaking up with my gf.

I can't believe I cheated.

What should I do Sup Forums?

break up with old gf. Long distance is for suckers and young naive kids. You can't make it work. Don't let life pass you by.

She's such a sweet girl. How can I let her down easy?

Dump your girlfriend. You should've done that first, you idiot.

This.

Long distance doesn't work unless you have a clear, and reasonably close date for when it stops being long distance and one of you moves.

You suck for cheating, but being upset with yourself isn't gonna change that. Get over it, do the right thing and then you can fuck this new girl all you want.

You know what you have to do.
You just want us to tell you to do it.
Well... Do it.
Break up with the old gf. You will be doing yourself AND her a favor.

Things may not work out with the new girl.

That is irrelevant. Things have already ended with old gf.

This doesn't mean you didn't care, or that there's anything wrong with her, or you.

This kind of thing happens. It's time to move on.

'Its not you, it's me',
'I am going to mars on a mission.'
'I was actually just a seal in a human coat all along.'

There are so many ways OP, pick one.

How long until the long distance between you guys ends?

3-4 years, I'm 20, almost 21, weve been together for 4 years. But i transferred to a new college. I'll be here in ny for a few years and then I gotta get a job before we can get married. We've already done 2 years of long distance as well...

You're a dick for cheating, end it off before starting another

check em

>I gotta get a job before we can get married.

You're not getting married, you fucking dumbass. That relationship is already over, you just need to properly tell her that before things get out of hand. It will blow up in your face if you don't do the right thing here.

How have those 2 years been?

Eh kinda lonely. Not terrible but then again I wasn't around many women. I know it was difficult for both of us. I moved back home for the sumer and now I moved away again.

Can you say for sure that you guys both really love each other?

We do really love each other. There's no good reason to break up with her other than some compatibility issues and the time and distance we will have to be apart...

>There's no good reason to break up with her

You fucking cheated. And that's going to cause problems no matter what.

Do you guys keep in touch frequently? Like Skype or something?

Your posts are a waste of cyberspace.

I understand. I'm just saying should I be able to reconcile that. I had been wondering about our relationship for awhile, then my emotions and th elate night got the best of me and I made out with this chick.

I'm just saying I definitely cheated but I don't think im at the point of no return just yet. Like i said, 4 years.

Skype and call maybe once every week or two weeks. texting fairly frequently. We run out of things to talk about sometimes but we usually know whats going on with each other.

came to steal the walp

Semi-related I made out with a girl I work with about 8 months ago. I've been with my gf for almost 3 years and we've lived together the whole time. I have considered breaking up many times since then because I know what I did was wrong and I still catch feelings for girls all the time. Im still with her and I will probably never tell her that it happened but Im sure I will need to break up with her at some point.
OP i'm basically you if you dont make a decision right now to tell her or break up. It sucks having to go through life with her knowing that its gonna end with her furious and breaking up with me or me having to just stop a good relationship to save her pain. Get it over with while its still fresh.

Are you going to tell her that you cheated?

How much of an ideal girl is your gf for you? 1-10 scale

Thank you for the honesty man. This hit home.