C-Celeb thread for the alphas t-to p-pew, s-scorn and d-disgust the b-b-beta gnashed foolsters

C-Celeb thread for the alphas t-to p-pew, s-scorn and d-disgust the b-b-beta gnashed foolsters...

Shakira thread

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba s-scorned m-me t-today, s-saying I-I w-was nothing b-but t-two b-balls o-of s-sperm t-to h-her and sh-she should h-have m-married m-my b-balls a-and k-kept them a-artificial m-machine h-hooked u-u-up, d-disposing o-of the r-rest o-of m-me in the r-river... S-She s-says I-I a-am a-a useless P-Pendant, r-retarded a-and o-of n-no v-value t-to a-anyone... Th-Then s-she spent the rest o-o-of th-the afternoon beating m-m-m-me u-up slowly a-at the r-rate o-of o-one fist strike every 5 s-seconds... S-She says she l-loves t-to beat m-me and m-make me suffer...

Banana man, you have a sad pathetic life. People like stutter faggot more than you, how's that make you feel?

I-I'm so sorry I-I'm n-not g-good e-enough for h-her; I know sh-she is b-beautiful, r-rich a-and f-famous and I-I'm nothing but a jobless j-joke w-who c-couldn't e-even get work a-as a-a clown o-or kick-me servant...

Pretty VJ.

Need Elle in my bed lads.

outside the temple of Ari everyday men line
and pay a rate for a cup of her daily bath water!
the goddess bathes in her marble tub,
singing the virtues of her cleaned out bum!
a smile as she knows every drop of water
perfused by her glorious body will be
eagerly dredged up by slavards and menials!

Emilia is my Queen.

Pretty queen you got there.

Thanks!

You're welcome user.

I appreciate this qt.