I am in the direct path of the hurricane ama

I am in the direct path of the hurricane ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbAh78NvJZk
youtube.com/watch?v=5gFntKt8ABI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

rip op

nigga you live in florida take some oxy and deal with it.

When you die can I have your stuff?

Can u live stream that shit?

I'm about to feel it In a moment.

It's not OP, but someone else is
twitch tv/markeedragon

He's 30 miles NE of Tampa. He has a countdown to when the worst will hit him, in about 5hours and 30 minutes.

maybe if more people show interest, but my house is all barricaded with hurricane shutters and there's only one exit / entrance

which pants store do you buy your pants from ?

At least you are not this guy passed out in key west.

R34 on Hurricane Irma

youtube.com/watch?v=PbAh78NvJZk

Homeless dude in the keys about to get rekt

don't worry. it will shift further west.

watching the news and loling at all the people deciding to COME BACK

there are livestreams all over florida covering the weather... like this. just google it.

Stop trolling. It's hurricane irma not hurricane ama, fucking idiot

Ignore it. Hurricanes are liberal fake news.

Rush Limbaugh is sitting it out in his compound, sipping on an oxycontin, Robitussin with codeine and grain alcohol cocktail.

I well aware faggot. I want a Sup Forums tards perspective so FUCK OFF NEWFAG!

That thing is stalling out there gaining strength. Once the sun rises again it will be in beast mode. God speed user

Same user, I live about 50 miles north of Tampa in the DIRECT path

I live in central florida and thought about livestreaming it. Figured nobody would care since nothing will actually happen that's impressive.

Sup Forumsro we're like an hour away, lets meet up ;)

So spring hill?

There are no hills in Florida shithead

Fuck North Port fags

Actually there is it's called the Ocala rift. Lrn2geography

There are, made entirely out of trash.

Is it bad I kinda wanted a hurricane to happen? I'm a Polk county user by the way.

Yeah, shit hill unfortunately.

I actually love the spring hill area. Well compared to Osceola county. I go over there all the time when my motorcycle is running.

Been checking up on the Miami earthcams off and on all day, shit just started to get real

>Polk county
Considering that nothing will happen to you up there, yeah. I'm in Ft Lauderdale, and it's rough, but not bad here. Not yet, anyway. Had 3 tornados form/touch down about 3ish miles from my house, but other than that, it's nothing serious here. So where you're at will be a cake walk.

I'm in the spring hill area too, stay safe brother.

Got any nudes 863 bro?

Hope it stays ok for you. I was almost without a shelter to stick this through. The whole wanting a hurricane was kinda just one of those things that makes me wonder if I'm slightly autistic cause no one would really want that.

Help me finding some, I wanna watch this crap.
Please.

You'll be absolutely fine. I tell everyone this. As long as you don't act dumb you'll get through the storm. The worst part is right after the storm, when people start looting, raiding and generally losing their humanity. You might be tempted to go right to your house right away after the shelter, but if you're alone, I don't recommend it.

Which shelter are you at? And why would you think you're autistic from this hurricane? I don't really understand that part.

Hey bros does anyone know if new port shitty and port shitty gonna get slapped from the gulf?

Go to Twitch IRL and look for the Irma streams.
Check this one for some Keys Webcams I'm watching right now youtube.com/watch?v=5gFntKt8ABI
Search news youtube pages and click videos, then filter by live streams to see some more.

>The worst part is right after the storm, when people start looting, raiding and generally losing their humanity. You might be tempted to go right to your house right away after the shelter, but if you're alone, I don't recommend it.
Real life isn't a video game. What would be stolen from destroyed houses if this even happens? Which it won't.

Any 954 nudes?

TVs, supplies, valuables. Lots of stores will be hit up first, then the homes after those. And it does happen. Go check out what's happening in Texas. Go look up what happened after Wilma and Andrew. This isn't my first storm, and I've seen this happen before.

Loot?

It's unlikely, but possible. Implying we get hit hard at all

If you're not in a mobile home, or in direct path of
the eye, you'll be fine.

Thanks, you're the man

No prob. Found some more. Search broadwavelivecams on youtube.

I keep all my loot in a locked chest. You need level 90 lockpicking or higher to get in it.

Or just break the lock?

How does it feel knowing that I have traced your fucking I.P. address and just posted it on the deep web.

You're fucked, kid.

Or just take the whole damn safe. Unless it's the size of a 2nd-3rd grader or bigger, then nevermind, they'll probably just move on past it. Honestly they just will be after jewelery, and food/water

Fucked by whom? Promises promises.