Innovation by State

Why do 99% of innovation happen in liberal states?

Technology, IT, renewable clean energy, semiconducting, robotics, cybernetics, nanotechnology, biotech, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

More funding.

Because they fund research universities, paying people from across the country and foreigners to work on developing new technologies that aren't commercially viable yet.

Then when the technology does hit the market, it'll be produced in the South (manufacturing) or Midwest (agriculture)

Why does NZ produce more scientific papers than Africa despite being right wing?

The best private ivy league schools are in those areas. Which founds the best technology companies there later on. They can't do that in a counterintuitive environment.

>Innovate in a place that is scared of change

lol cuckfornia and all those tech fags who dont make shit

WEW SELF DRIVING CAR THAT CRASHES INTO A BUS

WEW

SO INNOVATIVE

W
E
W

Who /WashingtonMasterRace/ here?

Well golly gee, look at that!

Because the more leftist a person is, the higher their IQ tends to be.

When did libera = left?

Innovation is just a euphemism.

False most studies that show politics and iq are linked are all bullshit.

I think he is just edgy....

I speculate a considerable amount funding is required to make a marginal success of sociologist and feminist studies.
A university with more funding allows for greater incentive in it's scientific research department with bigger research grants.

How do you explain corporations who are on the forefront of innovation?

No one? Really?

kek

Population density

Pure Coincidence

American music, cuisine and a lot of its literature and art come from Mississippi. However, unfortunately we have become retarded. Not really sure what's next for my great state.