HELP ME ANONS, IVE BEEN CUCKED TO THE MAX!!!!!!!

HELP ME ANONS, IVE BEEN CUCKED TO THE MAX!!!!!!!

Tl:dr, my gf cucked me she literally destroys my home, threat me like shit and ive just found she was fucking here and there like the bitch she is.

Tomorrow ill dump her and I want she tastes humilliation she deserves.

Help me anons, what the fuck i should do to dump her with maximum humilliation level. (im not going to rape/muder/jail myself for this bitch)

Will record it and post here!!!!

What hurts the most is pretend you never actually cared or even loved her and that your finally glad to get rid of her because before you would have felt guilt but not now.

This

Honestly that wont work, she used me and i readed her chat with her friends threating me like shit, she knows i cared for her and was using me.

Im asking for your troll power now.

Has a good point
If I may expand on this. Women are masters and feel justified in emotions. The most painful thing would be to inject some self awareness into her. The fact she was cheating shows a lack of care, so why should you feel any? If you break up with her in a cool calm and collective way and especially don't exhibit any signs of regret she will feel like it is totally unjustified due to the lack of emotion coming through (even though this is an internal fallacy on her behalf since her lack of care for you in cheating should be enough to justify why she shouldn't fuck you around but hey women hate accountability and equal standards), when she feels unjustified in you doing this it will do two things, show what a self absorbed retard she is and it'l fuck with her head and sense of self worth since she will think you never cared which again I find abominable to think that she would think you care acting the way she does. But ye if you can film it and remember do not give her the emotional justification or signs of regret and she will look like a hysterical hyena, post to social media with a little story and nature will take its course.

Or it might be a little intrusive and desperate but you could keep tabs on her and inform every man she gets involved in that she is a cheater, massive deal breaker for most guys.

Calm down and elaborate

>Call local radio station
>"I love my gf its her b'day can I give a shout out on the air"
>day comes around
>"It turns out that so and so is a very serious nymphomaniac, her address is......please go and relieve her of her pains"
>creep brigade go to her house

Call her work posing as an anonymous casual sexual encounter she had, claim to have aids and you gave it to her, encourage her work to put up signs with her face on it saying "stay away, aids". This will be somewhat profitable.

Don't care, just say you stopped loving her a long time ago and that this isn't worth it to you anymore. It's like a hot knife through butter

This kind of stuff, she cheated with a coworker (i found her work in my company) I'll have to deal with this later (shes getting fired next week)

I want to do something in person, something that ambarras her in public like that is one of her worse fears

Im calm, i just want ways to humilliate her, F22 with almost no interest on any shit outside instagram

Post pic of GF

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, maybe you could jazz it up a bit and not tell her, but get her parents / people she actually does respect to be at your place when you dump that shit - humiliate her in front of others. When everyone there, tell them you're dumping and why (as she's a filthy hoe), and why they're there (to get her shit out of ya place asap). Plus, vidya evidence could actually be a major godsend given she sounds like a total piece of shit. She could go full crazy and accuse you of shit.

Ive already packed her shit and installed a camera, in case she want to fuck things up

Post a pic of your gf

Just dump her on Facebook, and write what she did. Best way for maximum exposure

That's some faggot shit.

>act like you don't care when you dump her
>act like you don't care if she says she cheated
>act thankful that she's gone and never mention her again ever

this

In regard to the Instagram business, does she have any traits or beliefs that are toxic which she keeps secret?
You could make a fake account and allude to these things or get her account information and post unsavory things.
Considering this, that she is 22 and mainly interested in instagram shit, I am led to believe that most of her value is placed in her beauty and sexuality, derail that by pointing out the extremely vacuous nature of her self and the fact that the only reason anyone cares is because they might have a chance to fuck her. It actually hits women so hard that are good looking but lacking in other qualities when they have someone else reinstate the fact that they are predominately seen as potential for sex and consequently and an object to inflect social standing onto the man.

That's some woman shit. Don't tuck your penis in between you legs for this bitch and do some scorned woman shit, the man,jest thing you can do is find another woman and be happy without her.

That's not being cucked, that's being a pussy beta faggot.

Fuck somebody close to her, any female friends of hers available. Or fuck her enemys.

Again, no. That's some female shit. Females stay stuck in the past, and men move on. You a bitch or something?

You are pathetic and deserve the shit she's putting you through, what a fucking snowflake

Listen to the people in this thread, for once Sup Forums is giving good advice and you're ignoring it. Forget about the lulz of a moment, the real punishment for her is your uncaring demeanor and then moving forward with your making your life better.

This, user is absolutely right. If you listen to one thing here, listen to this.