Union leaders look to stop growing Trump support in their ranks

>“In terms of his message, it is really resonating. Particularly if you are talking [about] union people, he is speaking our language,” Josh Goldstein, deputy national media director for the AFL-CIO told the Huffington Post. “We can’t let that go unattended, because people have been doing that with Trump for a long time, and his numbers have only gone up. … It is our job to go out and educate people now, so it doesn’t cross that threshold and become a threat.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/donald-trumps-union-support-scares-democrats/

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stein....

>increasingly nervous man

>director for AFL-CIO
>Goldstein

Unions are Communist and should be purged.

If they accept that Corporations that gain too much power should be broken up, the must accept that the same standard be held to Unions.

>Union
>Huffington Post
>Goldstein
>"It is our job to go out and educate people now, so it doesn’t cross that threshold and become a threat.”

pic unrelated

>Goldstein

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US

GOLDSTEIN

>Goldstein

They must really believe the thing about Trump being Hitler.

>Goldstein

But wait, isn't the union supposed to represent the workers?

Now you're openly treating them like sheep to be herded by leadership. I'm confus.

PURE COINCIDENCE

no unions are not communist, people should be able to gather and fight for their rights. What is HORRIBLE is when the government gives them special class and protects them.

If you want to walk off a job in protest, you should be able to, but your employer should be able to fire you for doing that. Right now, they cant, because of Muh Goberment

when will you put your unions to the wall and shoot them?

Who do these union leaders think are lowering their members wages for these unskilled positions?

>Goldstein

>educate is a euphemism for brainwash, threaten and bully.

>(((GOLDESTEIN)))

>oh vey we can't have these working peopple vote for a candidate that represents their interests

updated

UAW-Ford member here, me and a lot of other people in the plant I work at are voting Trump. MAGA

AT WILL EMPLOYMENT

Unions, as a rule, want the worker to get fucked, because the harder the worker gets fucked, the more the worker needs the union.

The fact that Trump is saying he'll address the key issue fucking workers terrifies the unions.

They're afraid what a president that isn't bought can do on the behalf of Americans

I hope to update this over the weekend. I have a lot of names to add to both groups

Updated again

how could they leave out Dana Milibank he literally wrote an article titles "Oy Vey enough of Trump"

>Goldstein

Throw on Ivanka Trump, just for shits and giggles.

>Goldstein

Nope nothing out of the ordinary here

I think what happens when person/organization X tries to demean Trump is that instead of Trump being hurt by it, person/organization X is hurt/loses credibility.

>Goldstein

Do the Jews do this every election?

RIP the New Observer

Me and my fellow union goy- er guys you know our regular old schmoozing like how Hillary got schlonged

Whoever built the coincidence detector is a hero to mankind.

Its from Cuckington from therightstuff.biz forums

its the first time I've ever seen the jews come out without hiding it

>Goldstein

>Goldstein

I knew this day would come. Fucking union bosses