Sexy muslims thread

Sexy muslims thread.

Creepshots are ok. Wearing full garb or not. I know most of 'em are butt-fucking ugly, but there's got to be at least some good ones.

Had a co-worker who can from Afghanistan, where his father lived. According to him, the not ugly ones are immediately baught/kidnapped and locked in a basement somewhere and used as sex slaves.
Islamic culture is essentially the mafia gone haywire, with no authorities on their back. So the guys with a little money just do whatever the fuck they want with no recourse. So you neer see attractive muslim women, because the attractive muslim women are chained to a wall in someones basement by the time they're 9 or 10.

OH.....oh....

....there goes my boner.

Well that just sounds like a delightful species of human and what a wonderful country that must be. No wonder their males defend their ideas with their life. Who wouldn't want to be able to do that?

That's a cute american girl.
I know she isn't in a Muslim country because, well, she's not being raped to death in the town square for showing her face.

dammit, guys. Come on. I know some has some good pics.

I live in an area with a lot of somalis, and I saw two today that even through their burka shit I could tell they have amazing asses.

You have all failed me. I know there are perverts among you.

Any interest in her? Got some on her

Pisses me off when they don't remove their headscarf.

Yep, post em

Nice dubs. Yeah, she's not bad. Got any od her body?

when they don't remove their headscarf during what?

Anything specific about her you want?

Expose all Muslim sluts

her body, or anything sort of degrading

Anything specific?

spread pussy, full frontal

Show us her cunt

Sadly don't have a nude full frontal

nice ass

Any pussy?

Still love this one

she's adorable, and that affront to god is hot

Oh well. Any more?