/hoc/

MinneGOATa desu

>shutout by the BJs
NOT SO FAST

What a friendly smile Bulju has.

Truly /ourguy/

>"cuck" is a compliment
Honestly, that explains a lot.

If you hate faggots, you arent allowed to play.
Fuck you.

>he doesn't play in the NHLGBT
Analanta Thrashers going to the finals.

Hockey

Do you think the worst team in the NHLGBT league would beat the best team in the womans league?

>Matthews' Calder candidacy should be handicapped because Laine can't keep his head up skating across center ice

lol

I dunno, faggots are really feminine, and therefore bad at everything, so probably not.

The sparkle in his eye is gone. He knows he's a bust.

I honestly wish that someone takes off Matthews head in the following games and the laffs completely melt because of it.

DELET

Honestly? The NHL is the gay version of the NHL. So yeah.

He sure knows how to stay in his... Laine.

>stay in his wave
what did he mean by this

Wow! Has anyone else noticed how good this Patrik Laine guy is?

Is he from Canada? I mean they usually have all the best hockey players

wow that's a big difference in ppg. It's like this Laine guy is on completely different level from others.

By Finnish logic, Matthews should've intentionally suffered a season-ending injury in his second game to secure the Calder. No one could top a four goals/game average.

It's no wonder Finland is so widely known and respected for its important contributions to global society.

>have 3 calder trophys
>one for winger, center, and Dman
>Laine, Matthews, and Werenski all get one

Point per game player as an 18 year old rookie.

Wow!

Matthews had a 4 point/game average at one point. Fewer games = easier to
maintain a high PPG average.

why don't we give 30 stanley cups while we're at it.

unless you're a legit ppg player like Laine. Of course players like matthews can't do it. Then again it's not fair for matthews to compare him to a generational scorer.

>fewer goals/game on goalies
>generational scorer

lol

Laine will be lucky to play 5 full seasons

jets fan here, and although I wouldn't really be upset if matthews gets the calder (him, marner and laine have all played phenomenal this year), laine has 1 more point with 7 less games played. The fact he got hurt is irrelevant if you're looking from a production standpoint

Still though, its not like matthews doesnt deserve it or it would be an injustice if he wins, but its not like its cut or dry either way.

Yeah, post deadline they always falter. Don't understand why they decided to buy so soon.

I have no idea who this Patrik "like and I'll rate your ass from 1-10" Laine is and where he came from but he should be the clear-cut Calder winner

lmao my man you wrong, you wrong man

my boy patrik got concussed and came back in a couple weeks
my boy pate is strong as hell nigga, he is literally ovechkin, strong man cant hold that boy down yo

this would be the case if he had under 10 games played

but he's "only" 7 behind matthews

fucking hate this debate though because matthews is the second most interesting player right now, it's a fucking sin that he's in the laffs

>he is literally ovechkin
so he's a high scoring winger that will never win a cup

My boy pate aint scared of matthews

>the finn can't handle a cross linguistic pun
Damn, jr high must be tough for you.

>14 players die
>57k injured seriously

He really did get those stats out of his ass.

Look at Jets lineup right now and say that with a straight face.

You wont.

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY!

Sorry :(

Ovechkin has been in the league for over a decade and not once has he been hit even remotely close to the Laine one. Laine has an elite shot but he's dumb as fuck and if it doesn't change he will be riddled with injuries his entire career.

Matthews has seven more goals on goalies/first assists. Matthews has played nearly the entie season with two fourth-round-draft-pick rookies. Matthews plays the hardest forward position, requiring him to be defensively responsible (see skating chart above).

Laine simply is not in the same class.

oh look finland is already being an autistic faggot and ruining a perfectly good, new thread. im shocked

Lmao what is that doggo doing in that airplane? I hope he at least obtained his pilot's license before taking off.

This man slaps your ass, what do you do?

>He doesn't hope Matthews wins the Calder because all Calder winners bust

>discussion of the Calder front runners, and who deserves it
>ruining the thread
Come on now, lad.

kinda hoping this too. i want to see matthews with a chip on his shoulder and wanting to prove a point.

? In the past 15 years only 3 Calder winners have been busts

>Ovechkin is a bust
>Malkin is a bust
>Kane is a bust
>Skinner is a bust
>Ekblad is a bust
>Mackinnon is a bust
>Panarin is a bust
Boy are you fucking stupid.

put some respek on my dubs/trips combo

You now remember Dylan Larkin

Worked for McDavid. Matthews is a certified stud already, can't wait until the Art Ross race gets passed between Laine/Matthews/McDavid like a peace pipe.

Im assumming this is before the era of puljujärvi`?

>mfw Marner literally torches by all these shitters

really don't want to hear whining from winnepoo, and all other non-toronto, fans either if matthews were to win it with less points than laine.
>MUH BIASED TORONTO MEDIA

Yes. He might need another half season in the AHL before he starts breaking Gretzky's records with McDavid as his sidekick.

>ywn see Laine on McDavid's wing, blasting one-timers all night
It's probably the closest any rookie would've come to Teemu's goal record.

Matthews wins it if the goals and points total are close. Laine would need to score several more goals and points.

Laine would be in the AHL right now, if he got drafted by the Oilers.

>he thinks Scheifele is a better playmaker than McDavid
wew lad

I don't think he meant that.

it's not that. Laine made shit ton of mistakes in his first 20 games and was losing the puck all the time. The kind of mistakes that Pulju made once and was immediately benched by mclellan.

No but Mclellan would have treated Laine like shit and buried him in 3th and 4th line, while still giving ebershit ample chances.

he was probably, it just only took 20 minutes, not games, for him to get acclimated

>Oilers rush rookies into the league
THEY RUIN PROSPECTS

>Oilers send rookies to the AHL to develop properly
THEY TREAT PROSPECTS LIKE SHIT, GIFT THEM A TOP 6 SPOT

Make your minds up, lads.

They gave our little pulju 5 minutes playtime in the 4th line or sat him in the stands.

Oilers fucking suck and i want to kick maclellans ass for what he did to our pulju boy.

Calder is a shit trophy. Both have a chance at the Rocket and I hope one of them wins it. First rookie to do it.

He got playing time with McDavid, lad. I don't know why your entire country is salty as fuck. The Oilers want to make sure he's brought along properly so he can play 1RW with McDavid for the next decade.

When he got some ice time with Mcdavid he actually produced points with decent results.

checkmate racists

>He got playing time with McDavid

A handful of shifts and then he got immediately downgraded when he made one mistake. But also partly because McDavid still needs someone to take faceoffs for him. It'll probably work better once he gets better with FO's and Pulju gets a bit more NA games in him.

The coilers actually made the right move with sending pizza man down to the AHL. Shocking considering they've mishandled every prospect drafted over the last 10 years.

Nice Pulju dubs.

I just wish they send him in the AHL immediately, instead of straggling him along doing nothing but making the poor boy sad.

>sudan
>complete package

top jej

yeah he got couple games and during that time mcdavid had his best stats by far. Then oilers lost a game and mcLELlan decided to put pulju on 4th line.

I know, that's why I'm not understanding the sodium levels coming from Finland, when the Oilers finally made the right move with Pulju.

Like I said, he's most likely gonna be the first line RW for years to come, putting up goals with McDavid. I wouldn't be surprised if the Oilers call him up for some playoff games this year.

Since when is acting like a nigger considered to be a personality?

that's beside the point. The point is that Laine would probably be in the AHL if he was drafted by oilers.

He doesnt though.
He is one of those educated niggas.

What should make for breakfast/lunch I work late so yes I just got up.

The Columbus blue jackets will win the Stanleyc up

Honestly he isn't even a top 5 defenseman in the league, much less the top player. I dont think he is even top 20 in the league. Replace this with Burns and it kind of makes sense.

Stop being a fucking idiot. Your post describes someone like Evander Kane who is the complete opposite of PK. The fucking guy donated millions of dollars to charity while the other brags about how much cheddar he has and does pushups with 100k on his back.

He acts like one though.

I doubt it, since he'd have been getting 1st unit PP time right from the get go, and blasting one timers like a fucking retarded alien from the planet Cannon. Laine is already a master at finding shooting lanes, and McDavid can put the puck on someone's tape through four defenders. He would've been scoring goals from day 1.

Pulju + 2018 1st for Laine. Deal?

Puljujärvi scored pp points at the same clip as Laine in the Liiga but mclellan didn't even put him in the pp. Doubt he would have put laine either.

lmao that's an awful trade for the jets. For all we know pulju will never play again in the NHL. Meanwhile Laine will probably score 40 goals a season.

Lmao good one

Oilers need a big shot on the PP, Laine was made for that role. I think Pulju's shot is actually underrated, but it's nowhere near as good as Laine's.

they scored similar goals with their shots on the liiga.

Why are you even attempting to compare Laine with Pulju? They are different players with Laine having a much, much, MUCH better shot than pulju. Liiga stats are fucking irrelevant to this conversation.

>he doesn't know

Puljus shot is harder.

t. yle

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now. Pulju's gonna be scoring 30 a year, playing with the best player on earth soon. You won't be complaining then.

Oh look, it's a pro scout

So he's going to get traded to Pittsburgh?

I just looked at the video of them competing.

>Laine
155, 154

>Pulju
155, 158

in km/h

Even if you're right, Laine has the better offensive instincts in terms of getting open and finding shooting lanes. This isn't a knock on Pulju, I'm an Oilers fan and I'm fucking stoked Columbus took that frog bust so >we could pick up a big bodied player with his speed, shot and defensive game.