Which fast-food fried chicken is the most delicious Sup Forums?

Which fast-food fried chicken is the most delicious Sup Forums?

>kfc original
>11 herbs and spices

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88uSUEzzMEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

popeye's chicken is the shizzznit

Church's is garbage. KFC hasn't been good in a long time. Popeye's is the only answer. Spicy mother fucker.

allen's fried chicken

Boned:
KFC
Churches
Popeyes

Tendies:
Popeyes
Churches
KFC

banquet box of chicken w/ a bottle of ketchup

Raising Cane's

/thread

Bojangles

they did a poll this past summer and popeyes won breh

The only correct answer. I can't remember the last time I had KFC and it was actually good.

Canes loses out because their sides are fucking garbage. Chicken is above average, but everything else on the menu eats a dick.. crinkle cut fries gtfo, if Braums can't make them work, this bullshit chicken joint can't

Banquet fried chicken is pretty good as frozen food goes...but ketchup?

Obvious Amerifat is obvious

Popeye's Red Beans and Rice is god tier of sides.

You mean "Temples" Chicken.

Which is unfortunate right? We always cooked dinner, but if like 6pm hit and mom hadn't started something, you knew you were in for a treat. And when Dad walked in with that bucket the whole family started the arteriosclerosis dance because that chicken couldn't be beat. Now I'd seriously rather eat at McDonald's.

I don't know where you went, but the canes where I live are godly

Dodge's fried chicken is the goat if you live in NC.

pizza hut has good garlic Parmesan wings

call this man The Truth

KKC
Krispy Krunchy Chicken

Popeyes if we're talking about national chains

There's a popeyes that opened a few years ago within 5minutes and I tried their chicken for the first time last week. Everything was so crunchy and juicy. Even the breast texture felt like the thigh meat and I regret not going there for all these years.

Just not a fan or the sides brotha, like I said, that bird is top-tier, but the rest fails to impress.

no slaw extra toast u fucking idiot.

pro tip: ask them to butter both sides of the toast

repping that original canes BR

lil nicky reference for those who dont know it.. love that movie

Kentucky Fried Chicken's quality took a dive right about the same time they re-badged themselves KFC.

Whatever one has a long line of niggers.

what city in nc? im going down there to ride deals gap.

Aye lad.

Dubs checked

I don't eat fried chicken, OP. I'm not a nigger.

>1. Popeyes
>2. KFC
>3. A deepfried log of shit
>11. Ch*rch's

Fried chicken is garbage once you get past the skin.

I want a bucket of just the KFC skins.

I respect the attempt, but repackage the joke my man, you just sound like a cunt

This man knows

Dubs chekt

Popeye's is damn good but if the employees are lazy fucks the chicken is horrible, soggy fries. One sauce per meal is jewish as well. If the location is managed well it's the goat though.

I was not joking. Nigs know their fried chicken.

MMM

chic fil a
wendys spicy chicken
AnW SPICY HABENARO CHICKEN

I agree, but beating the dead horse that is this joke gets old. Add some panache you lazy fuck

Where does golden chicken place?

Chick-Fil-A hands down best chicken sandwich. Especially the spicy one

Tyson's buffalo chicken strips in the oven are where it's at for frozen foods.

I'd buy bread rolls, avocados, and pepper jack cheese slices and mix 'em with those strips. Just need two for two sandwiches and you get quite a few in a bag, so one bag lasts me a while.

Not the cheapest option but still cheaper than a sandwich restaurant and tastes delicious.

Blutos is the best.

Have to agree about Dodge Store. Chicken on a stick is road-trip worthy.
They're all over the south though, not just in NC.

Hello fellow user born between 1970 and 1990

Feel you, user. My location was garbage, almost went out of business, got bought out, they spent a lot of money advertising letting everyone know it was under new management, renovated, has been fucking fire for the last two years. Hope yours gets an overhaul soon.

>crinkle cut fries gtfo
agreed, eat at a fried chicken place, you gotta get spuds.

Ask a nigger

Sorry it's South Carolina, an hour from the border though. Highway 17 in North Myrtle Beach very close to the ocean.

The popeyes looks family owned to me because I see all chinese people working there. The place is really clean also which is a good sign to me, I guess I'm revisiting them tomorrow.

only niggers in ghetto ass areas think popeyes is good

SHIT NIGGA, YOU GOT CHURCH'S!?

But seriously, consider Bojangles.

crinkle cut fries are dope
waffle fries even better

Any Californiafags remember Pioneer Chicken? They batter fried their chicken, fucking delicious. It was a glorious way to destroy your body.

88 my brother lol. That shit was soooo good as a kid, disappointing to even drive by the one location we have in town anymore

PCB has a good one near my buddy.

and you sound like a butthurt liberal

gtfo we're talking about fried chicken here, niggers are gonna get mentioned

oh I'll give you my secret blend of herbs and spices

bingo

Man I'm hungry for some Popeyes right now.

KFC is a grease bomb their chicken is terrible quality. Their sides are worst than frozen shitty tv dinners. The prices are retarded high have not been in 2 years now. Those little chicken sliders used to be good
Churches has the best biscuits by far and mostly good sides. The chicken is a little bland but is always cooked perfect and juicy.
Popeyes spicy has the best taste but sometimes its overcooked. Their sides are very good and they are the cheapest of the 3. Also blackened ranch is out of bounds in flavour town.

get in to shape and you will feel better you fat fucks, cut the sugars and carbs

I had KFC once. Tasted like shit, never gonna go back.
Popeyes is where it's at.

Bojangles

>those corndogs
hnnnnnn

var = this;
while (this == true) {
.thread(die);
} else {
null
}

AWWW SHEEEITT

I really respected a lot of what you said until you said Church has the best biscuits... nigger have you even eaten Popeyes biscuits? Or are you too busy drowning everything in ranch?

All hideous.
My local fry shop's chicken is better than all three combined.

Haven't been to KFC since I watched this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=88uSUEzzMEo

(okay maybe popeye's isn't hideous, just a little overly crispy)

Popeye's biscuits taste great but they are dry as fuck.

Looks good, but unfortunately I don't really have any nice, cheap local restaurants for fried chicken where I live.

Don't think I have a Church's either, so I basically have to choose between KFC and Popeyes. I choose Popeyes every time.

I'm a cracker and I love fucking popeye's chicken
>>muh dick got burnt

Honestly, speaking from the Netherland,high as fuck, KFC.

I honestly don't like Popeyes' cajun fries. The texture is always soggy, would be great if they were crispy but they never are because they leave a bunch of hot ass chicken on top of it.

Word. 84 here lol. My dad went to college in NOLA so he preferred Popeyes but my mom always preferred KFC. It used to be so damn good. At least we still have Popeyes.

why do you have to black to like chicken? More peckerwoods live in the sound and eat fried chicken.

Popeyes are pretty good but churches are the best
KFC is not even on a level
I had popeyes last night with super fresh biscuits. The fried raspberry cream pie was outragous

Churches biscuits are covered in a honey butter sauce right after they come out of the oven that makes them by far the best biscuits

Culvers has better chicken than any of them

Yum Brands actually tries to give a shit oversees. From Pizza Hut to KFC it's frustrating how much they actually seem to care. Guess they want to impress and expand in the foreign markets.

Anyone know Long John Silver's?

Technically it's mainly seafood but also has some unique chicken strips.

It's so awful, like triple-battered and covered in grease. But a horrible, infantile part of me loves it so much.

I remember KFC when it used to be god tier

I don't know if I would call them the absolute best, but those DQ chicken baskets with gravy and toast really hit the spot.

Bo Jangles #1
Raising Caine #2, close #1

Yes, only go there for the Hush Puppies though.

The best:
KFC: Chicken
Popeyes: Red beans/rice and their fries
Churchs: I'm not a nigger

Chains like KFC and Church's purposely set up shop in mostly black areas because
>low-priced menus allow for 'feeding' a large group/family of people
>easy access to high calories for lower-income people
Also harks back to slave times, when the slaves would sometimes fry chicken in the shacks with the masters' permission. This is also where pig's feet and other such foods come from, and why liking them is associated with blackness.

I like them, but most would find them too greasy I think.

Sounds like you have a shit location near you. The one near me puts the fries on one side of the box, chicken on the other. Pro tip, don't order spicy tenders, they use the darker chicken with them. The spicy coating hides the darker meat.

I agree last 5 times the fries have been cold and soggy but I have had them fresh a few times and they are some of the best fries from any fast food place.
Maybe order them with no salt or something
Beans and rice at first tastes a little weird but as you eat it it grows on you until you cant stop eating it.
KFC gravy I thought used to be good tasting but its shit last time I had it. The amount of salt in the chicken was too damn high. I had to throw it all away being honest.
I will never go to KFC or pizza hut ever again.

Popeye's for teh yum!
KFC for the lose because they dropped their grilled chicken, and their fried chicken is shit tier anymore.
Church's is _absolute_ shit tier. Only ghetto blacks eat that shit. I think they literally buy all of KFC's leftover grease and bones and combine the two and then put batter on it to make "chicken."

They all closed down here in Pinellas County, Florida. There are none in Tampa Florida, either.

Dude, I wreck house on LJS, my guilty pleasure once every couple of months. That's as frequent as I can take the colon cleanse it provides

Its not low priced.
16 peice with two sides is 32.99 + tax now
I had spicy tenders one so hot i was dying from it.
I eat raw jalapenos all the time even flirt with habanero peppers. But holy le fuk these tenders were blazing. I think they fucked up and dumped all the heat on these few tenders I had.
Dipping them in the buffalo sauce cooled the heat by a lot

The butterburger place? Really?
>sudden hankering to go for a little drive

I always go back to these just the right amount of crunchiness and tenderness