>Go grocery shopping
>See this
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA&t=1494s
youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot the fucker

Explain I am also a character on the same cartoon about little girls and that he should give me the gun and let me have a turn holding the gun....

And take him alive OR dead.

Punch him in his fartbox

join him

Just like that. OK.
>Life isn't Call of Dooty

Laugh hysterically, cus he's pointing a paintball gun at me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA&t=1494s

I would laugh my ass at his face and tell him that if you don't answer this post your mother is gonna die at her sleep tonight

It works too if you take your shoe and tell him you came prepared too.

Thats a 12ga shotgun there buddy. Maybe brush up on your paintball guns

laugh put him at ease and as soon as he lowers the weapon, empty a 20 round clip into him

Slightly step backwards since he can barely hit a stationary target, slightly swerving would make you completely immune to his gun

lmao

Walk away

Guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, shot 59 times and killed 3 people. There are videos of him at his homemade shooting range, guy had no idea how to use that weapon.

You can get this handy dandy little thing called a CHL. Legal grounds for taking a head off in this situation. So yeah, pretty much just like that

I would get more than a 4 person kill streak

Chicken wing, dropped chin, stock located below rotator cuff, weird japanese hair cut on white guy. He's the real deal.

You can detect if he's gonna shoot if he makes a weird face

Mother fucker

Jews must die

Tell him that I like danny phantom, and I can make more people go ghost if he hands me the gun, then ghost him.

Try and do some metal gear shit on him

A sort of sharting kind of face.

And just like that you can just grab your gun from your waistband/shoulder holster/whatever and just, and I quote, "Shoot the fucker" before he pulls that trigger about a quarter of a fucking inch and turns your head into a "Brain Slushie"
kys

k

>CHL
But I have muh card...

laugh at his KDR

That's not a grocery

Better chances than if you don't carry a gun, right?

Man, this kid was not even that far away from my city.

>what do?
I explode in anger at that ugly ass beta face pointing a gun at me and try to kill him with my bare hands. Probably get my head blown off in the process.

Are you fucking retarded?
I'm not even the guy you quoted but the entire post went completely over your head, he wasn't talking legal he was talking the physical matter of you're not pulling your gun from your side holster before this guy blows a hole in you, dumbass.

Reported to the Secret Service for potentially being a mass murderer.

Realize the grocery store is closed

You're so fucking cool and are a legitimate total badass

Anyone in this thread mad about someone saying they could shoot him before he could shoot them: they arent entirely wrong. Pic in op is the Sup Forums killer or the /pony/ killer. He LARPs while firing a shotgun, flinching from recoil. It took a dozen rounds or so for him to hit a gallon of water from a few feet/meters away.

So yes, all they would have to do is back up a bit.

Source:
youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A

RANDY NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thank you (From the guy quoted)

2nd amendment supporter here, sadly, in that particular situation, you improve your odds in a slightly negligible way, perhaps from 0 050 to a 0.075 survival success rate

Fuck off you cheeseburger-eatin' motherfucker.

Kys

Do a Batman-move and disarm him.
>This is why I only grocery shop at H-Mart and/or Namdaemun

Turn 360 and walk away

Why would I see that? I'm not a nigger.