How tall are you /b?

How tall are you /b?

6'0 Thanks for asking

Tall enough to reach the ground.

Tall enough to know better

6'3" maybe a bit more

4'13 thanks for asking

5'3 nigga

I'm 5'7", but I have only dated skinny attractive women and people don't fuck with me so I guess it worked out. I literally had no mental concept I was short until a girl I dated in college kept bringing it up.

80 inches

6'3" exactly wearing no shoes.

Im 8 inches uncut

5'10" I look down upon manlets

6'1"

You are a manlet

4' 10" endowed with 9.5"x6.25"

Agreed. Nigga, you a midget.

3'8"

I don't mind being small, I get a LOT of attention from women, mostly wanting to know if my dick is dwarf too...

5'10". Feels meh. Pretty much comfortable everywhere in regards to doors, chairs, desks, most clothing straight off the rack, etc.

Well...

...is it?

They're actually making a joke out of you when they ask that question, friend. It's mockery pure and simple.

BTW is ur dick normal size, little guy?

Fuck is this? A manlet thread?

5'8 master race here. People who are tall are just a burden on the world. Reasons?

>Having to eat extra food
>Use more resources to accommodate you tall ass
>Machines do the major work these days so tallies are use less.
>Breathing my air, creating more waste.
I think I've proved my point.

5'11"

It's average, 6 inches. Sure mockery plays a part, but it's gotten me laid so I ain't complaining.

4 y/o confirmed
otherwise, timestamp and small tyrion lannister hands pls

8' 4" master race

1880mm
188cm
1.88m

EAD manlets

bait
5'10" too, it's just average.

6''

It's average for the western world.
White people that is.

6'5" am I the tallest man on Sup Forums?

4'6"

6'4
pros:
- No one really messes with you
- more attention from women
Cons:
- Dick looks smaller in proportion to height
- can come off as intimidating

>tfw a dwarf has a larger penis than you

what is your weight?
>- No one really messes with you
That's only because most tall people are friendly.
If you'd mess with someone, than you can talk.
Noone provokes out of the blue.

Cut your legs, so you can say im short but big dicked.

6'1 185euroTrash. Look, if your tall so say above 6 feet and you're under 170ibs you like a skelly. It's a fucking burden to eat close to 3000 calories a day. It's a fucking chore. "Manlets" have it so easy. Idk maybe I'm a lazy weak cunt with boney wrists.

6'1" Firefighter/EMT 300 LBS. Married. 50k year income base w/ OT.

50k before taxes huh?

Not for some people. I eat 4k calories a day and I wish I could eat more sometimes. I have a giant appetite for some reason . I also try to eat filling stuff like oatmeal/vegtables/greek . yogurt.

Yes. 50k before taxes but overtime is plentiful and it keeps me out of the next tax bracket at 60l annual salary

Also 28 yo

where do u live and how long did it take you to get qualifications to become a firefighter/emt. Also how easy was finding a job. Im considering becoming a paramedic or FF

A little over 6ft here. Living in Texas where everything is bigger but the people I tower over 90% of the population here.

>I have a giant appetite
Me too Sup Forumsro.
Just look that you eat a lot of protein tho.
I armwrestled a 264 lbs guy yesterday and won.
I'm 177 lbs.
Don't be like that guy.

5'2

Depends on a few things. But I took EMS in summer so 3 months. But ot took me 2 attempts to pass the NREMT. So add 2 months to that because I wanted to study harder when I failed.

Firefighter you have different schools and different cert courses mine took a year and a half to get ff2 and extraction with operations.

I get asked this all the time. I'm 5' 8". I have proof. Pull that up, Jamie.

>I'm 5'7", but

5'11
Most think im 6'0 asking my height so there is that?
Kind of sucks but compaired to 5'8 and below. I have nothing to complain about.

No way dude that's so bizarre

Texas btw sorry I didn't answer everything. I'm sick I live in the hurricane zone got sick rescuing people out of the water. Got both strains of the flu at once.

Easy finding a job? Pretty easy. Just gotta test at their station most test are slightly different. Written and physical.

5'9'' manlet reporting in
i try to compensate by making six figures, but it isn't working

Im 175lbs atm, im trying to bulk up atm. I think the appetite is because i was a previous fatty.

about 100kgs (220lbs)

You've stretched out your stomach.
That's where the appetite comes from.
Used to be kinda fat too.
You can still use some meat.

Why inches and feet you niggers? BTW 1m83cm

LoL. I've come to accept that I'm short.

It's just funny that some guys focus so much on it and blame it for not doing well. It's only a problem if you make it one, or if you are like insanely small then I guess that could fuck your shit up too.

5'9"" with a 6"

nobody gets to see your 6'' if they give up after seeing your < 6'

18, 6'4"

6 feet, 4 inches
Y'all are fucking puny

c above

But what if they do see it

then they realize they're looking at a naked manlet with an average dick and go home to fuck chad

hahaha, nah man I'm trying to lose weight.

Where is the real master race at? 5' 11" here, which is what women want.

The only place you see people wanting a 6 ft 2in man is on the internet. Reminder: you can't fuck nobody through the Internet.

I've had tremendous positivity on my height from real women. My girl is 5 ft 1 in so me being 6 ft 2in would probably be to tall anyway.

5'9 with stunted growth. To all underage lurkers, never take accutain

SIR, FIVE-FOOT-NINE SIR.

FIVE FOOT NINE, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH! YOU TRYING TO SQUEEZE AN INCH ON ME HERE SOMEWHERE?