Current year

>current year
Sup Forums still thinks that the death penalty is a valid punishment.
How can you ever justify killing someone?

is abortion killing?

Killing is an innate ability of most if not all sentient beings.

Right and wrong are abstract concepts.

Who gives you the right? Nobody, you were born with it.

we cuddle criminals to death in soft north europe

Because you're a limp wristed Faggot that's why

>falling for the capital jew

Dis

I agree, the death penalty is immoral because it lets criminals off too easy.

Might makes right?

This they can get 25 years here max

Go eat a taco you maracca weilding donkeybanger

>Sup Forums unironicaly thinks death penalty works good

SPBP

No, but Might makes "rights"

thats the realistic answer

I don't. I think it works well

The crimes of rape, torture, treason, kidnapping, murder, larceny, and perjury pivot on a moral code that escapes apodictic [indisputably true] proof by expert testimony or otherwise. But communities would plunge into anarchy if they could not act on moral assumptions less certain than that the sun will rise in the east and set in the west. Abolitionists may contend that the death penalty is inherently immoral because governments should never take human life, no matter what the provocation. But that is an article of faith, not of fact. The death penalty honors human dignity by treating the defendant as a free moral actor able to control his own destiny for good or for ill; it does not treat him as an animal with no moral sense."

On a pragmatic and even ethical level, I agree with the premise of the death penalty. On a religious level, which trumps any other concern, I oppose it.

>I agree, the death penalty is immoral because it lets criminals off too easy.
I've often wondered if this is the reason that people on death row have to wait for so long, as if it's a way to torture them, knowing that they're going to get executed.

>current year and people still think of the death penalty as a punishment for the criminal

Since the dawn of civilization there have been ways of permanently removing repeat offenders from society. The death penalty is not society's way of punishing the criminal so he won't do the crime again, it is a society's way of saying "you have proven your inability to coexist in our society, exile is no longer a option due to immigration laws and lack of truly un-owned lands, because we cannot get rid of you nor can you live among us we will remove you from our society by the only means remaining."

But yeah keep crying that people don't want to become caretakers through taxation for the hopeless rejects of our society who, by the way, are incapable of behaving like normal people by their own choice.

You kill them because it is to be done with them.
Modern process takes too long and there are too many sentimentards.

if putting people in a cage is wrong, what gives us the right to put people in a cage?

if you follow this logic we shouldn't imprison anyone at all.

If you like capital punishment, then try killing yourself and see how fun it is

This

Next they'll say "government has no right to kidnap our boys they dindunuffin"

Sure. Feed and shelter all your foreign rapists and muderers. Your cuckoldry is almost cartoonish.

Some people are fucked by nature for having personality disorders like ASPD and are not fit to live in society.

Rights are a social construct.

I doubt it. With the many years they have to wait they have time to come to terms with the fact that they'll die.

Fucking commie

wut?

Kill yourself

This shit reminds me of my Freshman year in college. Some far lefty (a poetry major to boot) in my required ethics class said we didn't have the right to take someone else's life. When asked "What if someone killed your brother?" he said someone already had. Apparently his brother served in the military and was killed in Iraq followed by the statement "He got what was coming to him. Killing, even if it's for your country, is wrong. No one has the right to take a life." Pretty sure the three Iraq war vets in my class kicked his ass afterwards. I don't get how people think like this.

I strongly disagree with the death penalty except for treasonous politicians who have done a lot of harm at home and around the world, such as Crooked Hillary and Mutti Merkel.

I also have no problem with putting all jihadis in a mass grave a la Hafez al-Assad.

My opinion on prison is that prisoners should be able to volunteer for human testing, and if they do, they get sent to a much nicer more pampered prison

Nah it just take that long for theprocess whole to go through the courts. It's why the death penalty is expensive.

seems like a man that has conviction and doesnt afraid of anything.

Sure just let me commit capital crime first

Where do you live by the way?

Murder and killing are two different things. Murder is premeditated on malicious intentions. Killing can be justified for self defence or punishment for murder to 1 protect society and 2 deter murder. The problem is rhetoric in falsely justifying killing, which is inherently murder.

Because I'm not an idiot that overthinks shit. Is someone going to kill me if I don't kill them? If so, then the decision is pretty easy. Are they injured or sick, going to die regardless, and will suffer needlessly in the mean time? If they can decide for themselves then we give them the choice, but if they cannot, then for me the decision is pretty easy. Am I locked in a room that is locked and will open in 24 hrs, and there is one other person in the room with me, but only enough oxygen for one of us? Then the decision is pretty easy for me (unless they're immediate family).

If you're not retarded then you can realize that overpopulation will soon be a problem and that the human population needs to be reduced, and probably drastically, in order to protect the environment. You don't need to be a sociopath to come to this conclusion, just not a complete blubbering, emotional retard. So you start by eliminating the biggest wastes, maybe the retarded and the physically defective. Christianity cucked us out to the infirm and eliminated eugenics.

The death penalty for criminals, especially the most destructive ones, is only logical. What would it take to "rehabilitate" someone? How many resources would we have to expend in order to convince them to be decent human beings? Would these be a recurring expense if the destructive behavior of minorities is ingrained in their DNA? What would we rehabilitate them for? So they could amount to little more than burger flippers?

So if we have no death penalty, we're really doing it to convince ourselves we're more "advanced", while we're really just becoming more tolerant of the human trash of society. And one day, we'll wake up surrounding by garbage, perhaps outnumbered by it.

STOP SAYING EVERYTHING IS A RIGHT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL SOMEBODY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT KILLING IS ALWAYS IMMORAL

EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU CLAIM SOMETHING IS A RIGHT AND THATS ALL YOU BITCH ABOUT

MARRIAGE IS NOT A RIGHT

HEALTHCARE IS NOT A RIGHT

PISSING IN ANOTHER BATHROOM IS NOT A RIGHT

KILLIN YOUR UNBORN CHILD IS NOT A RIGHT

THESE ARE FREEDOMS YOU STUPID CUNTS AND DEPENDING ON THE LAW YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE FREE TO DO THESE THINGS BUT THEY ARE NOT HUMAN RIGHTS REEEEEEEEEEE

>pro-life
>pro-death penalty
Sup Forums will defend this

>t. anarchofag

The only legitimate argument against the death penalty is that it could lead to innocent people being executed, either because of mistakes in the investigation or corruption.
In an ideal world where you could be absolutely certain of someone's guilt, there'd be nothing morally wrong about putting someone to death.

never said they should be allowed to do any of that shit, its just how the laws are now

What about the legal costs? It costs more to keep a prisoner for a death sentence, than 25 to life costs. And also the fact that the victim's family feels guilty. It also does not deterr crime.

>What about the legal costs? It costs more to keep a prisoner for a death sentence, than 25 to life costs.
Doesn't necessarily have to be that way.
>And also the fact that the victim's family feels guilty.
Why would the victim's family feel guilty?
>It also does not deterr crime.
Says you.
And if the possibility of losing his life doesn't deter a criminal then neither will jail, should we abolish that too?