Feels thread? Feelin really down atm

Feels thread? Feelin really down atm.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was..

Seeing Ian Somerhalder does not make me depressive. It makes me gay.

Me and my ex just cut ties for good tonight, it hurts because she never let me get over her.

she would lead me on, get my hopes up, then shut me down, rinse and repeat. So today i finally told her how I felt and she replied with an indifferent goodbye.

such is life.

>this

yeah thats a shitty thing. the leading on part.

been there plenty of times.

took me years to stop doing that shit to myself

Same as it ever was...

Bump. I'm out of stuff to dump though, sry.

How long have you been feeling like crap OP?

Untill I saw that my mother who I admired cheated my father after 18 years.

Please for the love of GOD try to go vegan :( i"m fuUUUUUUUUcnkig drunk and i'm listening to weeeeb sad music, sry

Where and how do i cut to get the best results?

>meet this grill at work
>practically the perfect woman(imo)
>we get along really well
>get talking, it's her birthday soon, ask her if she wants to go for drinks
>we end up going for drinks, end up making out and fooling around afterwards
>few more dates, everything is great, I'm not feeling as down as I usually do
>all of a sudden she stops messaging me, I don't see or hear from her for a week
>messages me, says she's moving across the country in a couple weeks, won't respond after that
>on top of that, I got fucked over by work and am missing a concert I've been looking forwards to for months
just fuck my shit up, I apparently just don't deserve any sort of meaningful relationships or good things in my life

Read user

How is an introvert supposed to meet another introverted person when that meeting would contradict everything it means to be an introvert. How am I supposed to not hate myself so much that I push away anyone who shows interest in me because I think they'd be better off not knowing me. How the fuck am I supposed to continue living if these feelings persist. Someone give me a reason to not jump off a building please. I don't want to die but I don't want to keep living as this person. I want a do over.

>I hate love
keep your trite instagram caption-tier shit away from me, thank you very much

Haha. Come on. It wasn't that bad. He expressed the pain of love beautifully

>I don't want to die
That's your reason.

Just because you're an introvert doesn't mean you shun all human connection. It's only human to feel wanted, desired and loved. And I'm sure the introverted feel the same desires. So, try to just be understanding when you meet another person and be a good listener.
You need to believe that you are worthy of being loved user. That's the first step to ever loving someone(healthily).
The reason you shouldn't jump of a building currently is because the world has so much left to give to you. So many different feelings that you have yet to experience. Like the pain of love, the joy of love, the sinking feeling of losing someone, the happiness you get in sharing the little details of your day with someone, the satisfaction of doing something good just for the sake of doing it.
The world is full of experiences you haven't yet felt user. Live for it. I do hope you'll have an eventful life that you can share with others and that you won't regret most of it. Every moment is precious. Life is indeed beautiful user