Anybody living in Japan?

Anybody living in Japan?
In between Tokyo and Nagoya? I'm working in Japan but im bored as shit. Id go out for some drinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

shinseibank.com/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bumpoppp

In one hour, sure.

whats your line?

bumpp

bumpy

in Tokyo, Meguro currently.
working as who, out of curiosity?

ALT. What about yourself?

english teacher*

What's the best and worst part of living in Japan user?

last bump

I'll tell you the worst first:
the cultural differences and language barriers. You cant tell someone to fuck off or make a critical remark to your coworker. Everything has to be about 'peace' and fake smiles. And the amount of work to do here is stupid.

the best: the views in some of the prefectures are great. Tokyo is a lot of fun and a great place to forget about the stresses of the work week disappear.

It isnt paradise, its like life anywhere else in the world but just different.

Thanks for the insight. I've been looking to take a vacation to Japan but have also looked into getting out of America. I know Japan has a massive tech industry and I would hope some nice programming jobs. I guess another question I have is how much Japanese do you have to know to at least manage day to day life?

i met a girl on tinder who speaks minimal japanese and works as a software engineer in downtown tokyo. She went to harvard and said she had some high level visa so im not sure how easy it is to land a position like that.

you dont really need to know much japanese. Im sure whatever job you get there will be someone at your office willing to help you out to settle in.

Thanks for your time, hope you find someone to chill with

I heard, low crime, compared to states, but miserable people congestion.

not working yet, but since people been asking me for interviews (im an IT guy) i might start soon

No nigs either.

Also stay safe from that faggot Kim.

there are a few, in fact more than in eastern europe, but they probably dont nig too much.
i mean the atmosphere here sorta makes you want to adapt and be like them, completely pacifist.

so you have lots of time? lets drink . whats your line?

to be honest, no, i do not have much free time, im mostly exploring tokyo, finding good hardware deals (akiba has plenty used PCs

>i didnt even get my fucking sim card yet cause i didnt take a credit card from my country here

same shit that happened to me.

and i miss online banking and paying with debit everywhere.

shinsei has online banking in english.
shinseibank.com/english/

but yeah, now im trying to talk to my bank asking them if it's possible to get them to issue me a CC when im abroad, so basically without showing up to sign 1048576 fucking documents.
they say "sure, no problem" on the chat, but when i go through the actual procedure, it asks me where i want to sign the papers...
im so annoyed.
i mean sure, i can get OCN i think, they actually accept debit cards (i was told that's the case at least) but biglobe has this nice entertainment pack feature...