Tell me why this is a good short

Tell me why this is a good short.
Protip, you can't.

Because it's cutesy and progressive
That's it

Cause it sells

I've never seen it. Looks homosexual in nature.
What is it?

It really isn't 5/10 at best

Why homo love trump straight love? Triggered.

source?

it looks p gay so it has to be good

Cliché nervous dweeb and aloof love interest. Loaded because it covers homosexuality and it implies that in current age it's still something that has to be hidden in the Western world. In reality they'd be a couple and no one would give a fuck. So they resort to fiction, or "metaphors" maybe. 2/10 lazy writing, shitty music but ok animation

It's good for the same reason "Brokeback Mountain" was considered good: Because it's a gimmick that is competently made.

Looks gay

Because it makes you want to be balls deep inside the redhead twink cartoon until the little bitch starts crying and saying "daddy pwease it hurts i can't take more cummie in my little bummie"

Let me tell you something. Had this animation been a boy hiding his feelings for a GIRL, it wouldn't have been nearly as popular. It's only making such a impact on the online media supar world wide highway community because of the gay couple, the only thing holding that shit up. Gay sells in this Gay Rights movement era we are living in right now. That's why there is shit like those McDonalds Gay Pride fries and the Campbell's Star Wars commercial with the gay fathers. Its because all those companies know, if you side with the gays, you get their MONEY. That's all they want. You won't see them supporting the LGBT community in 10 years, they'll be supporting another community, whether or not these LGBT guys get what they want or not. They don't want the LGBT community to have their rights, they want the LGBT community to give them their MONEY.

Bump

it isnt it's a badly animated and made for faggots

I'm gay and all, but this short is pretty fuckin' gay.

Dubs of truth.

It's just more faggot shit being normalized through pop culture. It's okay though, all the deranged bisexuals, queers and other arranged autists will contract aids and hopefully this fucking scurge will regress sometime soon.

It's a fantastic short because it triggers the shit out of homophobic dipshits that are afraid of their own latent homosexual urges.
So they come to Sup Forums, where everyone is a faggot OK and they can blend in.

>competently made.

That makes it superior to the vast majority of existing romance films.

is this seriously the future of cartoons?

Anyone can recommend me some actual good shorts?

>It's a fantastic short because it triggers the shit out of homophobic dipshits that are afraid of their own latent homosexual urges.

SHUTUP FAGGOT. THIS ONE ANIMATED SHORT REPRESENTS THE END OF CIVILIZATION

744 of truth

OP? Is that you?

Ain't nobody gonna mention these trips?

This guy gets it.

If it was a boy and a girl nobdy would give a shit about it.

If this was about a boy and girl (AKA NOT MENTAL DISABILITY) dating it wouldn't have gotten the amount of traction it got.

Read in Eddy's voice. Not disappointed

If it was a boy and a girl, the taboo that kept them apart wouldn't exist, meaning there'd be no narrative, so no video.

not give a shit because it's mundane or it should be normal ?

It was a boring cliche story just it being gay this time but people will give it a 10/10 for being progressive. Of course through out the whole video brown hair kid never looked like he was really into red head and was just wanting to be friends more then lovers.

because you have to like it otherwise you are a bigot homophobe.