If being a woman is so hard because you're oppressed 24/7, why are so many dudes trying to be women?

If being a woman is so hard because you're oppressed 24/7, why are so many dudes trying to be women?

Because women are actually the most pampered and privileged class in today's society.

/thread

Not in my country

almost 100k likes
national hero

They are in the only countries that have this gender dysphoria mental illness.

If Turkey wasn't a shithole filled with Arabs and Islamic manlets, it'd be GOAT.

What I'm trying to say is, we need Turkey's laws in Europe.

I bet you play games on normal mode you fucking casual.

Never.

Germaine Greer, my feminist and moral compass said Bruce did it for attention when he seen the other Kardashian women getting attention he decided to become a woman.

Being a woman is like having someone else play a video game for you on easy mode.
Then that person will show up and give you highlights about your progress each day because they're desperate to have sex with you.

notice how there's no word for NEET women, yet almost half of them are actual NEETs by definition.

Same as OP, but for blacks.

Rekt

No shit, senpai. He went from being the most respected athlete in the US to being on a box of Wheaties and being the background joke on a house filled with whores and BBC.

For real?

>glorifying being a loser
>thinkis hes better than women

*attractive women

With attractive white women being on top. Ugly women have it pretty rough.

To be fair, Bruce has already recanted and plans to stop fronting as a woman.

Word?

>self improvement
I sit here and shitpost all day while I play video games, I have learned nothing in these 2 years
>freedom
There's no freedom when you can't afford to go anywhere
>asceticism
Sure is easy being frugal when you have no fucking money
>waifus
wageslaves have them too

So when does being a NEET start to get good?

Because being oppressed is all the rage these days.