I have a problem and need some advice

I have a problem and need some advice.
I just found out my very special friend is Jewish. What do?

stop making shitty threads

>fucking gas her

step 1: eat a shit load of beans
step 2: go to bed with her
step 3: trap her under cover
step 4: let it rip, shit the bed if you have to
step 5: make the fuhrer proud.

got her nudes?

Is this a problem for you? I would love to find a bisexual Jewish girl. If you really like her and she is a real Jew learn a bit about it. Aleichem Shalom!

I'm actually devastated to learn this news.

Do we all know what I mean? She's my very very special friend. We get that right?

do it. betray your race, goyim

No, what do you mean

She should probably break up with you for being a antisemitic neckbeard

steal her bag of gold

Fuck her.. jewish sluts go off.
>meet this jewish slut at airport lounge.8/10 .talk shit for a few hours .say im going to the toilet. Follows me in. Blowjob.jerk off. Cum all over her clothes and face. Her plane gets called. Has to go sit on a plane covered in my cum for 16 hours back to jewland..
>profit
This is actually a legit story

marry that bihhhhh.

Benefits:
Jew gold
Future children are Jewish and get special benefits (birth right, college scholarships, discounts, Jewish blood)
And if she's cool she'll make fun of Jewish shit with you

Downsides:
Maybe no pork

build a synagogue

>devastated

God damn you're pathetic.

Is 'she' is my very very special friend a slang for he's the guy in a girl dress wich cums in my rectum on a regular basis ?

>This is actually a legit story

Yeah that addition totally doesn't have the opposite effect.

Are you afraid she will kill you in your sleep or something? Or she's Illuminatus? Unless she's Henry Kissinger you will be fine. I doubt she even goes to shul very much anyway. It might even help you down the road because of her Jewish Knowledge. Are her parents Orthodox? If they're Reform or even Conservative, you generally have nothing to fear.

Tell her she needs to learn how to accessorize better

>We get that right?
What the fuck are you talking about? No one understands what you're insinuating unless it's something stupid like "I found out my gf is a Jew and I'm a dipshit that believes that's actually a different race"

Okay am down with the occasional white power circle jerk as much as the next guy on this site but seriously...

...you do realize there isn't actually a jewish collection of globalists hellbent on cucking all whites and ruining europe/america, right? There may be some evil globalist bankers trying to form the new world order that happen to be jewish, but that's not like a prereq to doing those things. Like, you realize there is no secret jew gold they all have access to, right?

source: am white with a fuckton of lifelong jewish friends that actually wish there was secret jew gold or secret societies outside of just being jewish with awkward bar mitzvahs.

Ask her to do your taxes

Feed her, she looks so thin.

>"I found out my gf is a Jew and I'm a dipshit that believes that's actually a different race"
You fucking nailed it. I don't mind your little insult. This situation is really getting to me.

Let me rewrite that for you:
>Fuck her, then gas her

>"I don't mind your little insult.
If you really didn't mind it you would have neither acknowledged it or commented on how much it did or did not affect you.
Retard.

>This situation is really getting to me.

You're like those kids who can't sleep because they believe the boogieman is in their closet.

Grow the fuck up, the fact that you're seriously bothered by this is pathetic as fuck.

Your mom drank when she was pregnant with you didn't she

Almost certainly.

But what if there really is a boogieman?

A few keystrokes and pressing the "Post" button doesn't mean I gave your insult any weight.

Jews are caucasian bruh. Especially if they're not from Israel.

Like, I'm part Jewish. I don't look remotely jewish, I actually have to tell people and they usually don't believe me. I'm blonde and have green eyes, and would have done fairly well in nazi Germany.

We're all not a bunch of money hungry, neurotic Woody Allenesque kikes.

I don't even identify as jewish.

Don't worry, your special friend hasn't changed. She's still the same old gal.

Enough weight to let it make you reply.

It's Saturday night and I'm posting on Sup Forums. Why shouldn't I respond?

She's so cool though, dude. I'm really into her.

It's not like you just found out she used to be a man and lied to you about it.

You found out that she was born into a family that happened to have jewish ancestry, something she had no control over.

Don't throw away your shot at love on something so silly. When you are young you think love will come again and again, it doesn't.

pretty sure that's emily rudd if you wanna look around.

>dating Zach Braff's younger sister
what gave it away?

The only real problem with dating a jew is that most of them like to butcher their sons genitals. If you plan to have kids some day, make sure she isn't one of those savages.
If she supports genital mutilation of infants give her a friendly sieg heil and gtfo

OVEN TIEM!

I get it, but wrong oven

Suck your "very special friends" cock just like you do to all the rest of your fag friends.

Dude that's a whole other can of worms. I'm not cut and she's made a few jokes about it in the past, but now I know why.

I didn't arrive at my opinions easily, dude. It took a lot of time for me to see the truth about what's going on. If you'd like I can recommend some literature. It's not easy to accept though.

tbh if you would leave someone youve already fallen in love with over this, you should leave her. she deserves better than you.

Good for you.
If you are looking for a serious relationship with her (and are not a rp'ing fag) I'd recomend you to ask her about her stance on circumcision.

>I didn't arrive at my opinions easily, dude. It took a lot of time for me to see the truth about what's going on. If you'd like I can recommend some literature. It's not easy to accept though.

You sound like a religious nut, you know that right?

Jokes aside, you do realize that race isn't a real thing right? It's a loose association of traits our lizard brains lump into categories. Assuming that your feelings for this girl are real, you're seriously suggesting throwing away something real for something that exist only in our memes and stand up comedy.

Do what you want I guess, it's your life to fuck up. But you coming here expecting sympathy for your superstitions is hysterical. You may as well be telling us you believe your gf might secretly be a lizard person.

Does she shave it at least?

You an clearly see when someone is jewish. For example, if they're starting at everyone's wallets.
Honestly though its in their face shape

Yeah this^

Don't fall for those Jewish tricks.

>jewish collection of globalists
ok, pic related

It's a different tribe that puts its own interests ahead of those of other whites, while castigating us for doing the same.

>I'm not cut
Well, that's a probable complication. If you expect to go the distance, you're probably going to be called upon to change that.

>When you are young you think love will come again and again
>t.sappy 80s pop ballad

>race isn't a real thing
There's an awful Youtube-ish, Facebook-ish, dorm room-ish thought going around that race isn't a scientific fact. Scientists couldn't disagree more. Race is a thing. But it's much blurrier than most of our preconceived notions allow. Although my concerns with her aren't racial. They're political and historical.

She does. She does what I ask her to do. I don't like a fully shaved pussy. I like a little fur so long as it's well kept, trimmed, and clean.

The answer is quite elementary.

Thank you, user. You get it.

Do some Nazi fetish roleplay with her, I hear Jewish chicks love that shit

Take her with you to church on Ash Wednesday under the pretense of having her meet some of her distant relatives.

Thats something a jew would say

What if she wants to be the domme?
>actually kinda sounds fun

can you post a picture of her naked? she is hot

Show her an uncensored video of the procedure being done, and tell her that the kid will be the one living with the choice, even if he hates it, and she'll have to answer for it if he asks her why she did it. Jewish mothers are notoriously overbearing about their kids.

>Although my concerns with her aren't racial. They're political and historical.

So... you're a fucking more who can't separate an individual from a 'tribe'?

Tribal worship is only useful to lazy fucks who haven't contributed anything meaningful on their own so they seek out participation trophies by leeching credit from people with similar bodily traits to their own.

You might as well leave her now, because sooner or later she's going to leave you when she realizes what a worthless cuck you are.

Carry on with the relationship if you genuinely enjoy being with her. Maybe surprise her with some latkes during Passover.

>So... you're a fucking more who can't separate an individual from a 'tribe'?
They don't. Why should he?

>Tribal worship is only useful
>hasn't heard of kin selection
>hasn't heard of kinship
Or are you just a Herzliya shill on assignment? Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>tribe

What, do you live in the fucking desert or something? Modern countries are so fucking big and bloated and none of that shit is ever going to be effect by single individual's choice in partner.

So many Jews on this thread. Controlling freaks. Sick my dick. Heil Hitler.

Kill yourself because you'll never be as good as a Jew.

>They

His gf is more than one person now?

What's the fucking big deal? Jewish chicks are awesome. I'm dating one & I've never been happier.

>>proud "race traitor"
>>as if that actually *means* something

>kinship

You mean like incest?

...but was he Jewish?

retard is something you be, fag receptacle.

do us a favor and shoot yourself in your ugly face

no the faggot not jewish, cumstain.

no dick to suck, cunt.

This.

If you found out just now, she can't be all that serious about religion. Her saying she is Jewish is like an American saying they are Dutch, Irish or Italian. Sure, five fucking generations ago, you supersizing, pickuptruck driving, baseball playing wall building nascar freak.

Hey, as a Jew, I agree with you. If you don't practice the religion and had some ancestor who did, that makes you non-Jewish.

It's only dumbfucks and Slavs who think Judaism is a genetic thing.

As someone who genetically identifies as a Jew I'm appalled at your behavior here!

That's not Hitler, you fucking kike faggot.

It is you filthy goyshit cunt polyp.

Dead, defeated, humiliated, and a certifiable pederast faggot: sHitler.

So she went back to the US?

pathetic troll, dipshit.

It literally looks nothing like him.

zzzzzz

boring

Seems to me that those seeing Judaism as a genetic thing, are actually giving credence to fundamentalist Jewish teaching. Only those born to a Jewish mother can be Jewish. How can people outside of the faith logically use this criteria?

I apologize

putting "literally" in front of words (a) does nothing to make them true; (b) emphasizes what a dumbfuck faggot you are.

STFU and admit sHitler is a defeated boohoo punkass.

Not an argument and go kill yourself.

First, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, but grabbing some factoid shit you heard someone say.

Secondly, in the Hebrew Bible, there is only a covenantal basis for Jewishness. Those who exit the covenant are no longer Jewish.

Thirdly, what you are referring to is in the mishna, not the bible, is highly open to interpretation and not authoritative, and is still trumped by the covenantal criterion.

So, STFU until you actually do your homework.

cook with your burnt, krispy kraut pals who lost the war in defeat and humiliation, all 22 million of them

If you dont want her, my wife and I will take her.

I could say the same thing about you and your hook-nosed buddies.

Let me butt in (not literally tho).. Specifying literally or figuratively, adds information, if both would apply and it is important to be specific about what is meant.
You are right this case, but do not dismiss the word 'literally' entirely.

>just found out
She looks Jewish, what the fuck are you talking about.

I dont think pic related is OPs super special pal

the difference is that my Jewish brethren are alive, well, flourishing, with more nukes than you could shake a stick at, winning nobel prizes, at the top of every field of human endeavor.

WHEREAS, your nazi pals are dead and gone, Germany existing in name only, the nazi ideals reduced to the butt of jokes and otherwise universally reviled.

If you identify with them, you are a lonely nutbag, afraid to speak your mind in public, who must resort to seeking out fellow scumbag wackos on Sup Forums.

haha. lmfao

>literal nigger
>slaps some blonde hair in ms paint
>now let me make some anti white generalizations
perfect

in principle, I agree, though on Sup Forums, the misuse of "literally" is pandemic.

truth stings, don't it? STFU, white nigger.