Sup Sup Forums, So me and this girl have been dating for 3 months as of yesterday. She has this ex...

Sup Sup Forums, So me and this girl have been dating for 3 months as of yesterday. She has this ex, who was overall abusive, mostly mentally and verbally considering this joke of a relationship was across the country (US). She tells me about how she would come home excited to call and talk to him, and when she did, he would be a piece of shit to her. He would be rudely sarcastic, and at time (They played league of legends and when she would kill him for example) He would blurt out "you bitch" "fuck you" "asshole" etc. These weren't just typical rage blurts cause they would happen every death. She bought him so much stuff for this game, upwards of a grand. And she told me this piece of trash, has only gotten her upwards of 200$ in shit on the same game. He would have her do his homework (We're seniors at this point and he's a sopomore, which tbh makes me angry because hes younger) anyway. He would have her do his homework, essays, math etc. Fuck sake she even drew a picture once for him for art and shipped it to him. Not a single thank you that she can recall. He would flip around arguments and make her look like the bad guy, overall psycho. Now he lives in Florida, some of you might see where this is going. I am sure you all know about Irma's imminent passage through Florida. Well he's in Tampa. And out of spite and hatred for this piece of shit, I may have wished he and his family get and I quote "Wiped" by this hurricane. Now I realize that may have been harsh to hear about someone you dated for 2 years with breaks off and on. But just recently has she told me "If he dies in this hurricane, I will break up with you." Now 2 things; 1. What are the odds, that irma hits Tampa, and royally fucks up everything, or are the people evacuating. and 2. Am I wrong for saying this or is she wrong for what she said. I do believe I was heartless about it, but her and I have both talked shit on this same dude before, but never to wishing death I suppose. (Pic not related)

You're good OP, obviously she still has feelings for him. If she didn't, she could care less about him living or dying

Well I mean Irma is headed dead on for Florida

That's the thing, she has told me before that she has moved on and getting with me helped her realize he was abusive, she would be single as opposed to going back to him. They however are still friends, he has none, she doesn't have much, and so she kept him around but she doesn't communicate with him unless shes in a group call with him on league. She has told me she cares for his safety as a friend which I understand. I sound like im getting cucked but I have stood up for this before and confirmed I am not lol. But to calm my nerves, what are the odds that Tampa evacuates. He's not low class, hes about middle I imagine.

This chick if she breaks up with you for him tell her that she is going to just get abused and called shit names by a Sophomore

She wouldn't go back to him, assuming she's been telling the truth.

You better start choking her when you fuck her dude. She still loves this guy. And you gotta be more exciting than him or you'll lose her eventually. However, he's a worthless asshole so don't worry, he's deathproof.

I agree. If this occurs, she's likely lying about her treatment, and told those stories for that sweet sweet pity.
She'll prolly tell ex about how shitty you treated her.

We've gotten so intimate and close with each other, and I don't think this literal kid will get between, I also have issues trying to, I guess make her feel bad and pity me at times. Playing the victim card you could say, I realize I have this issue, but how do I deal with it. There has to be another way besides "Just don't say dumb shit" I am not sick in the head, I just watched my abusive dad do it for years and unfortunately picked up on a bad habit I want to rid of. I get its a high school relationship and my odds of marrying my hs crush can be low, but I feel it's strong with this girl. So much in common, it's too good to be true for someone like myself. I can see the responses now "OP cuck, thinks he'll marry his hs sweetheart kek get fukt." But fr can someone give me some info on the hurricane and the potential damage it can leave. Evacuations, anything?

You sound like a beginner.

You are gonna fuck up relationships. You are gonna fuck them up a lot.
You are going to learn more about yourself each time you fail, and each time you will learn better what you are looking for.
Eventually, you'll find someone who's goals and aspirations align with yours and you may settle down.

Don't be manipulative, try to be a good person.

Dude. Leave her. Blatant signs she's insane. Leaving you if a hurricane hurts him? Dude pls. Obviously still loves him. A psychic manipulative asshole. Can't have a relationship when you love someone else. Gonna be hell for you op if you stay. Women are a disease

Just remember that every time you force her to pity you her attraction to you dies a little.

There are sometimes where I feel like I don't get love back, and thats when were not together irl. We text and discord, but she acts somewhat different, more aggressive you could say. Easily irritated. But irl she makes me so fucking happy and loved. I can't break up with her, because I love this ecstasy so much.

be careful believing every single thing a woman says about her GASP evil ex-boyfriend

it sounds like you've swallowed it hook, line, and sinker and she can use it to manipulate you

and guess what she'll tell her next boyfriend about you

Mother fuck your retarded. First of all how would she kill him in lol? Is this some shit troll? Next you can't complain that he spent less money on him when he's also younger and therefore less wealthy. Finnaly i dont understand where you fall in this picture are you the loser freind zoned neckbeard that no on one wants?

Nah, I'm just a casual that swooped her when they were on a "break" and when she got with me, I made her happier than she was in that relationship and open her eyes to what it's like to recieve equal love and care back. And it's you're*

Dip shit did you read it right

Fuck sake you called it lol, you should know I imagine, a 1v1, on custom games. Private match jesus christ. No, they both are middle class, moms have basics jobs, dads idk. She however would do extra jobs to get money to buy him this stuff, and he would just ask him mom for money.

Snipers only

Break up with her. She's still into him.

Also, work on yourself.

Never believe half of what a woman says. And the other half you need to read between the lines on.

At the same time. You got a lot of shit to work on, yourself. Stop trying to be manipulative. Stop being a fuck.

Ornn sucks ass lol

Fuck off I main him and whoop ass lmao

I'd rather gamble that chance, I usually am pretty good at reading people. This girl doesn't seem to be the type to just lie about something like this. I know it's petty but im just gonna hang on and better myself, because in the end I do say stupid shit, and she has apologized before for little bickering here and there.

I would reconsider your ability to read social cues. You are getting played.

Lmao u a nerd
And ur bitch must be nerd and/or retarded to spend 1k on fucking LoL
Nah for real ur an orbiter dude, man up a bit
Can guarantee for a fact you 'relationship' will obvs end in around a month or less
Made even more blatantly obvious due to the fact that she'll break up with you just because some random nigga dead