Quick Cash thread

Quick Cash thread

Car broke down and need cash for the bus till payday in 3 days.

Any quick cash ideas? Just need $20 to get me by.

Give blood, plasma, or sperm.

Go to local gym or YMCA and steal someone's wallet.

Craigslist jobs. Help someone move or jerk them off or whatever.

Sell/pawn your shit.

Way better quality

Bless your soul, any source?

Bet on the pats tomorrow. They're gonna win, but you didn't hear it from me.

Collect aluminum cans off of the street and scarp them for cash

Network at your work place and find a bro to give ya a lift.

Cheers bud

Small factory, can get a ride but wants gas money. So might as well bus.

suck 40 dicks

make it 80 dicks at 25 cents a pop

Is there any reason why you don't have friends or family who can lend you $20 for a few days? Likewise, what kind of situation are you in where you cannot even save up a few bucks for emergencies such as this?

this

Seriously, what a jagoff for not having rich parents.

>20$
>rich

Just got out of a shit situation that left me financially screwed, the short version lost a high paying job because of theft allegations. No proof but because it went to the police I was told plead guilty on the terms that you pay back $190 and 20 hours community service or come up with $10000 in court fees and travel costs ect (From a city 3 hours away from where I moved to for work). Because I lost the job I had been working in for so long that I had to take shit jobs that didn't cover my bills and just went down hill fast. I am stable now but still scrapping my way out. So I am still paying off large amounts of debt with a job that pays minimum wage, and I am not allowed to earn any more than I do for another 6months by court order.

I don't know if you're actually a good person or not and whether you deserve your situation or not. However, I can give you $20 to help out a person in distress. The only stipulation is that you must be an American.

The dollar sign goes in front of the amount, you stupid faggot.

First, thanks for the offer. But I'd prefer a way I can make it on my own. And two no I live in New Zealand.

you should give me $20, i'm american and an airman

I am reluctant as a whole to give money to people, especially on an anonymous board, because there are too many fakes and just outright lazy, no-good bums.

I'd like someone to give me $20, too, but I neither need nor deserve it. Tell me: Why do you need $20?

my one life goal is to get money

if you want to give people money go to that random acts of pizza subreddit

if you can't come up with 20 bucks at any given time literally until the day you die, then you should god damn sure not be driving a car in the first place

Your problem is that you need to come up with the money in a very short period of time, assuming you need to take the bus on Monday.

Can you go to a residential area in NZ and go door-to-door offering to either clean house, do lawn work, or something like that?

Maybe check Craig's List and see if someone's looking for a helping hand. Without transportation, you could be seriously screwed since you still have to get to the place where the work is. In the U.S., I suspect there is always someone wanting help packing things up for a relocation.

Best of luck to you.

>my one life goal is to get money
As is mine.

I give some money to my fellow Americans who are in dire straits because this country has gone to shit for various reasons and I'd like to hope that I'm able to help maybe just one person get out of trouble and stay out of trouble.

But I'm not nearly rich enough to give away money to allow someone to have fun.

Get BTC address and go to /biz/ and beg nigger