Thoughts on the IT reboot?

Thoughts on the IT reboot?

Like a faggot with Down syndrome

Just saw it. Not bad. Not great. Some spoopy visuals. Some shit cliche moments. 6.5/10

Just watched the new one today. Had to rewatch the old one tonight. My biggest takeaway is that they fucked up the clown in a major way. He's retarded!?

Not scary

Retards are scary

What is with the buck teeth?

Lmao, I want to smother this thing with a pillow. Or put IT in a home and visit every once in a while.

My childhood made for TV miniseries just got shit on by Bill Tatdsgard.

It was a good movie I thought. Like The Goonies or Super 8. Was entertaining.

Zglad they filtered out all of Steven King's coccaine fueled nonsense.

I feel like sloth could've been a better clown.

I don't get it. The movie was predictable, without substance, not scary or provocative. It was just a sad over budgeted excuse to turn a buck.

Eh, can you name any "horror" movies that aren't?

Sure, ok. Cabin in the Woods, Amazing.
The Thing, sci-horror...great! First Hellraiser.... good for the era. I dunno, they're all corny in retrospect. All the goodens. This is a reboot, poorly contrived at best.

I'm overreacting, I get it.Nothing is original anymore. The reinvention of the wheel has to stop. I'm excited for the new blade runner, will be disappointed. I guarantee it.

Bunch of salty faggots in here

Ah, my bad. I should have specified recent horror movies, like last 5 years or so.

Cabin in the Woods is amazing however. Can we really consider it a horror movie though?

Will you guys stop paying money for movies we've already seen? I'd like to see some new movies every now and then again.