Why murica hates football (a.k.a soccer)?

Why? Even hockey and golf is more popular in burguerland.

its a sport for little girls

It's a girl's sport

Baseball basketball gridiron and hockey are more interesting. Soccer is boring compared to those.

>Baseball is more interesting than soccer

Baseball is incredibly cheap ticket wise and is a great day out. On TV far less so.

Correct.

american men are obsessed with food and black men, so their sports are designed in a way that cover both those demands

So, do you like more eat shit and talk to others than watch the fucking game?

The majority of a soccer game's action is watching passing at midfield or watching the ball bounce out of bounds while being chased

Sure you can say 'the majority of an NFL game is adverts' but we just talk, drink, go piss during those times. Every second you watch American football in action, those actions are of consequence. That's not so in soccer, and that's why for most of the time in a soccer game the crowd is busy singing songs to entertain themselves as they wait for a goal to happen. No American sport is played at that pace.

Baseball is pure comfyness

I get it, you are a pleb. You don't have to be so obnoxious about it.

>gmo processed flubber like substances
>niggers
You're correct correct Hans

>United States Men's National Team

it's a game for women and children

all manliness in yurop died out from the world wars, that's why they are stuck with such a wimpy sport

Why do foreigners seem to care so much about us not caring about soccer?

Americans don't hate football at all. It's well on its way to being their first or second most popular sport. The number of people watching NFL is falling really fast.

Why do you care?

What's the obsession with clappyfats?

Because they are shit at it

It is

Have you ever thought that maybe the sport you grew up with was dogshit? Because that's soccer.

Because they're obsession is infinite. They will still be asking these gay ass questions thousands of years from now.

i don't

i live in florida, kids play it here when it's 120 degrees freedomheit out

It's a distant 5th. What are talking about?

When all yuropoors and little latiniggers were children, they dreamed of being in america and knowig what it is like to be free. Now they are grown, they have already resigned themselves to communist misery. These musings are the echoes of free thoughts
>Why are americans better at everything?
>Why are they so rich?
>why are their sports so much better?

As a soccer loving American I say fuck all these degenerates that hate soccer because it's a euro/"girls" sport, further evidence my countrymen are insecure sheltered children that are scared of anything different

We already have an intensely boring game: Baseball. It is everything good about soccer, but more exciting and more American

Americans like stats.

The real question is "why are all other countries on this board so obsessed with america?"

>all the Americans ITT

why? and why haven't you all filtered out third worlders & foreign posters already anyway?

The most boring sports that enjoy large popularity are baseball and soccer. And baseball has great advanced stats and sims (not that soccer doesn't also, but I think baseball is probably the most in depth of any sport,) and games are comfy as fuck to talk shit to other fans and drink.

Soccer can't beat that

America doesn't hate soccer.

In fact, it's the fastest growing sport in the country.

Now you know (;

>Mourinho in this pic
Hnnng....

maybe on the coasts.
Faggots and spics.

How do you filter specific countries tho?

And you can watch it completely blasted and not really miss anything.

It's the fastest growing because 10 years ago almost no one here was playing it.

because America is sheltered as fuck, so they don't care about sports invented in Europe. Baseball, football, basketball, and hockey ere invented in north America so people care about them. Soccer was invented in Europe.

Lmao bumblefuck fags have nothing to do but post on pol and watch high school handegg the only one keeping you relevant is trump

Because it's boring as fuck.
Don't get why they like basebore though. That's even more boring. Basketbore is equally as boring as divegrass.

>Implying anything you said is worse than faggots and spics.

Yeah retarded Americans who choose to live in a bubble instead of understanding how the world works is worse than faggots spics trans whatever the fuck straw man you wanna come up with to give meaning to your pathetic existence

Americans are too plastic for football, they will never understand this sport: it takes too much passion for them

Why do you care that we don't like it?

>understand how the world works
>coasts and cities are liberals
>Liberals understanding how the world works
kek my Spanish homosexual friend.

>As a soccer loving American
Why don't just call yourself a faggot and make everything easier on yourself.

Our league's most recent champion won the MLS Cup Final without taking a shot on goal

>muh safe space

They are too dumb

No, we grow up making jokes about how everyone in America is fat and stupid.

It's because you invented pizza and we can't stop eating it
How is that our fault?

How do you filter specific countries?

It's shit

Avoiding soccer is the one good thing America did with sport

Regular season baseball is boring but post season is god tier.

their brains needs a pause every 3-5min or it can't work.

What's funny is that soccer is extremely popular among children in America, then they grow up and play other sports.

anyone who tells you soccer isn't popular here isn't lying or ignorant. it's not as popular as some other sports but it's not like nobody plays it and everyone hates it. it's just not our "people's" sport. it's the same reason tennis, polo, rugby and lacrosse aren't "popular" here.

You know, that happens at midfield is interesting/entertaining when you know how soccer works. Really, it's not only the kicks that count. You need to create space, to give good passes, the other players make calls to go deeper, etc ...

To compare to football, it would be a mix between the work of the linemen and all that happens after the huddle (motions, audibles, how the defence takes the field, etc ...). Those things are boring for a guy who does know nothing about football.

So, kicks are just like the big hits.

it's boring and gay

Install 4chanX, enable filter and in the filtering tab, use a regular expression to match all the flags you intend to whitelist or blacklist. Mine whitelists only American posters and American replies

Go fuck yourself you sub-human nigger.

Hockey is soccer that doesn't suck while golf is a sport that is perfect for middle aged people with money

>Being so insecure you block anyone who might question you instead of just staying on plebbit

You think Bernie might still win?

can you give me the regex youre using to allow only American posts?

To say we *hate* soccer is an exaggeration in my opinion.

The issue is culture. Those of us who like sports didn't grow up watching soccer on tv. Many kids do play it. But as they get older they switch to other sports (at least on the men's side of things).

I'm not a huge fan. I can't stand the flopping (NBA is almost as bad as soccer is). And the clock never stopping and having an 'official' guess how much time to add seems unnecessary to me (when the ball goes out of bounds or someone gets hurt then stop the clock). But I do make an effort to watch on Saturdays when NBC has a game on. And of course I watch if team USA is playing well.

Soccer isn't hated. We just don't have a history of watching it in this country. It get more popular every year. But it will be a long time before it overtakes other sports at all levels (HS, College, and Pro).

that's like suing a restaurant for making you fat
...oh wait

Thats a really white Chilean......... unless the Argies memed me into thinking that everyone in Chile looks like medel and Zamorano

Because our talent is spread thin with too many sports, we don't have the historical aspect like most other countries with it and our domestic league is hilariously bad.