Rank em Sup Forums

Rank em Sup Forums.
My rank
>Mad > NOTM > TPAB > AE

they have nothing in common besides them being black
all different styles of hip hop.

The two that sound like nothing else > the two that don't sound like nothing else

You're a moron.

madviliany is the worst of the four not even close

>TPAB=AE>NOTM >Mad

Just personal preference

TPAB > Madvillainy > NOTM > AE

NOTM > Madvillainy = Atrocity Exhibition > TPAB

So AE and NOTM > MV and TPAB?

Don't think so

Mad > AE > TPaB > NotM

They're all nu-male core

NoTM > AE > MV >> TPAB

tpab isn't even the best kendrick album desu

Which Kendrick album is the best

good kid maad city

notm>>>>>>>>Madvilliany>TPAB>>>>>>AE

TPAB > Madvillainy > AE > NOTM

This might change though, and I'll admit I haven't listened to AE in full just yet

Respectable but I think tpab will age better 2bh. It's a different sound from what's popular so it will stand out as a classic

Niggers on the Moon is the only good album here

the rest is nu-male bullshit

NOTM > AE > Madvillainy > TPAB

I agree.

why is nigs on the moon so much fucking overrated by everyone? is it because hurr its so disjointed experimental ftw!!!? or because you idiots thought it was shit the first time then you listened to it so much (because obviously you should like it wtf) it became somewhat familiar and now you reckon its a masterpiece?

the second half of the powers that b is so much MUCH better, most creative, least clusttered, better invented dystopia

NOTM >>>>>>>> AE >>>> Mad >>>>>>>>>>> TPAB

i prefer good kid by a lot, but you're probably right about it solely for standing out

lol

this is actually pretty hard. only one i know is tpab is at the bottom

Imagine being this butthurt that an album rubbed you the wrong way when you listened to it so you get mad when other people prefer it

AE==TPAB>MV>NOTM

ofc i fucking like it but why over rate it so much??

cite why you like the record without using the word experimental

>Jenny Death is more creative and less cluttered
Funny, when I listened to it I thought the opposite. It's ridiculously forgettable. Every song seems to go on for infinity without ever going anywhere despite nothing being much longer than 6 minutes. Nearly every song from what I remember was just mindless repetition and a lot of boredom. If you told me to sing a song off it, I couldn't (with the exception of maybe the opening track). NOTM achieves that perfect balance of being both novel and engaging. Jenny Death, meanwhile, falls flat on it's face. Watching paint dry is more enjoyable than listening to Jenny Death.

All of the production of NOTM was done by Zach just by playing on v-drums. It's a simple concept but it's very unique and effective.

bjork

impressive but not a reason to call it good

>without using the word experimental
it has an extremely unique sound then???

PERSONALLY notm was just love at first sound(hearing sight fuck you idk) . i'd never heard dg before that. i find it relaxing to listen to in an indescribably way.

I don't think anything about death grips is hard to get into at all- the rhythms on notm and everything just meshing together so well (i think saying the album sounds like one big song is a valid criticism/reason to not like it) is all complicated but doesn't make it *sound* hard to do. Complicated music coming off as simple is hard to pull off. idk

also got me into bjork \(._.)/

>it took 12 years to make!

funny bcos niggas on the moon feels like a lenghtless track (except for fuck me out and billy not really which narrates like dada and its so good and charismatic) the rest is wankery old woman going wooouuuuoooouuuhhhhhhhhh
jenny death has character track after track, does not leave the concept behind. why a bitch gotta lie feels enclosed, inanimate has you on the edge at all times, pss pss is a great pop track, BEYOND ALIVE is the track, on gp gets all these sad ball guitar feel loving scrubs wet.

Madvillainy > TPAB > NOTM > AE

I love them all a lot though. M

just realised i made myself look as if I hate niggas on the moon. I don't, i blasted it all summer long when it came out.

madvillainy = tpab > notm
havent fully listened to atrocity exhibition

Anyone ranking Meme Grips over DOOM and Danny Brown should end themselves

all memes are equal in my eyes

blonde > mbdtf

madvillainy >>>>>>> danny brown = death grips >>>> kendrick

AE > TPAB >> Madvilliany >>>> NotM

all fantastic imo
NOTM>TPAB>AE>MV
whats the matter? 2deep4u?

correct

Madvillainy >>>>> TPAB > AE > NOTM