Saved pics Folder screenshot edition

Saved pics Folder screenshot edition

This is a pics you saved thread with a major difference. Don't post pics of girls you saved but instead post a screenshot of your folder. Lucky anons will see a girl they posted in someones folder. win

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/gjbcdi
prntscr.com/gjbdcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you happen to organize your folders with different girls in different folders, just open a few folders in different windows side by side and take a screenshot including a few different ones

awesome idea, on mobile but hopefully anons will post

be sure to keep it bumped for visibility

let's see some folders

>744731542
requesting bottom middle?

post pic #3? looks gorgeous

I keep hoping to see my girl in some of these folders.

Great thread OP. I have asked people to show me screenshots of their saved pics folder if it included the girl I post. Hot seeing her in a harem of online whores.

Pic related. Show me a screenshot if you have her pics saved.

when did you post her last?

Hoping I see my girl in a saved folder!

go back to the other thread, this ones empty.

wow, love that ass

this is gonna be a great relief from the usual threads if people contribute

Link to the other thread?

second last row, third pic in?

agreed! nice changeup and I think lots of anons would love to see

Well she's been posted quite a few times over the years. Maybe if I describe it, you'll know which one.

It's a blonde girl with big tits, kinda grainy quality photos, she's wearing black leggings and a black garter belt, but topless. One pic from the side, one from the back, and one facing the camera where she's giving a shy smirk. Some people have described it as like an "oh you!" face

nice, let's see some more folders!

Sweet, looking forward to your posts! Post on wild one!

Not the same type of thread at all

Female anus you can sodomize and be blessed by God before she awakens and recognizes you from working the door. Just the same thread, one which has your best loves, all ending in .jpg who will never love or fulfill you in any way.

bump for folders

Pics from bottom left and bottom right corner please

I've fapped to several of those girls

4th row, 3rd pic down looks fiyaaaa

last row, third from right!

this one?

prntscr.com/gjbcdi

?

>prntscr.com/gjbcdi
nice! let's see a screenshot of August 20th. This is what I was hoping to see

prntscr.com/gjbdcp

nice, 3rd row, 2nd pic in

scroll and show more

No one wants to go to those links. Repost it here.

post that set with the chick with the glasses!

1st row 5 column

2nd row 9th column

great stuff. post as many of the screenshots as you feel like.

pic a few randomly and take screenshots

keep posting your folders, loving this

top line first 3, last line 3rd in

More pics than I want to bother posting right now. The guy that posts her is some German cuck who likes watching her fuck his friend. He started off posting her face censored for a few weeks and then stopped censoring the face. Was hot seeing him finally post her without the black bar.

3rd row, 1st column
3rd row 6 column please

I want to see screenshots of the shitty threads right now that are more active than this thread which has much more potential.

any asians saved here?

1500099592470 and 1500101984522

damn... lots of good stuff here. wish you'd mega this, seems like you have good taste and it'd be worth

Oh yeah, that is definitely one of the shittiest heterosexual threads going. Almost as dumb as that "______ is sentenced to die hanging by her feet" threads.

More of her

it's so stupid... people will just reply to pics with "gangbang" and then neckbeards try to get hard to hearing that

while that pic is nice, very nice actually, it was just a firefox on our end

1/2

2/2

Doesn't help that someone started a duplicate of this thread. A good idea starts and idiots start to spam it.

that one just kept going like he was not there. sad day when people won't take you seriously when you say snuff :(

more importantly, people aren't really getting the point. This isn't so much a thread to look at anons folders and request pics that look hot. The point is to see as many saved girls as possible and come across you OC hopefully

Yeah not enough people participating. It's not like they don't save pics and can't take a damn screenshot of it. This is something everyone should be able to participate in.

actually i think that Sup Forums is just not very busy tonight. All the threads seem pretty slow right now.

damn. wonder where i'd find an archive, there's a few there i've never seen before

Yeah I am sure I missed some too. He posts at random hours and days and I haven't seen him in weeks. He was getting bolder. Then some idiot who has non-nudes of a girl he knows started pretending they were the same person and posting their pics in the same thread.

This is actually the same girl but if you ever see some moron posting a girl with slightly red hair and obviously caucasian, then it's not the same girl. (German guy's girl is middle eastern or something but he only says she's German but come on, look at her)

haha nice idea. anybody have named folders?

This is my Amateur folder in which I save most things, looking for sauce on the girls with filenames if anyone knows their names

it's sad the lack of asians saved I see here

Oviously Its because they are uglier than latinas and whites so no one wants naked pics of Asians as much.

i remember when the filenames were a lot smaller than the ones today. 2004 user here. mine would be too huge to see anything

not bad but it seems to be always the same girl

depends on the girl, regardless of race

Yeah she's popular on b

I stopped posting and I don't see her on here anymore but this is a folder I have of an asian

that's nice. she looks hot

I have a whole folder dedicated to KC, and a few others that got posted consistently.

this a folder I saved from an asian that sometimes also gets posted

Could someone make these into webms?

She is, but like I said I stopped posting her here

Who's KC?

plz plz pls