What happens here?

What happens here?

primitive stuff

I live in cancun.
We get immigrants taking our jerbs but thank God our country's migration office is on the watch for them.
I also sell timeshares and tours to those sudacas. It's an okay market.

And that's what happening over here.

Land that belongs to Spain land that could be used for acreage of a family of 50 spaniards.

>unironically living in cancun
eww

Like I have another option dude, Merida is too fucking hot.

>sudacas
I thought this term is reserved for South Americans?
>We get immigrants taking our jerbs but thank God our country's migration office is on the watch for them.
So they're Mexico of Mexico?
t. Mexico of Europe

Yeah, most of them go through to USA, but some stay here.
I know a Venezuelan, 2 Argentinians and few Colombians. Some are chill, the Venezuelan one tho is annoying as shit and I hate him so much.
But again, so far as I have seen, they go back.

Awful stuff

Pretty much the same shit that happens in Mexico, in some countries it is worse and in some better

Why do such dull goof balls such as yourself exist?

>the Venezuelan one tho is annoying as shit
gommunism does that to people
Why do Argentinians migrate to Mexico though? I thought they're kinda rich for SA standards.

Venezuelans are amongst the dumbest people on earth. Most of them are fucking Rwanda-tier.

They come here because of the tourism opportunities.
As for the rest of Mexico, I doubt they'd come here.
Also, we secretly hate them.

>Also, we secretly hate them.
And why is that?

Their fucking entitled attitude, the "they have to conform to my customs, not them", their fucking accent, the incredibly high expectations about things and how they react when they are not met...
I could go on and on.

It's what we call as "mamon".

"they have to conform to my customs, not me to theirs; fuck you "**
Fixed.

Drugs

But you mean the Argies or all of the immigrants?
>mamon
"Mamona" is a pejorative word for money here. Dunno if it's related.

Some very chillaxed broskis.

found the chicANO

To be honest, I don't know lol. I live in Mexico City and I always see Argentinians, they usually have restaurants or work as waiters.

Found the boy with the vagina.

Good music, great weed, and top-shelf spring breaks.

No no, just angies. Most of the rest are aight, we'll except maybe for Venezuelans but for different reasons.

What reasons?

eh... Mejico and mejican things

That region you show is too big. Be more specific.

Also except for Haiti, Belize, Honduras and Nicaragua the entire region is worth visiting

go away south brazil

they're not

like south america but worse in all aspects

kill the venezuelan

Belize is not that bad, hey have some beautiful touristic places

Nice stuff for all tastes

murders, kidnappings, stealing, drug transportation, and nice beaches.

The way they talk and the one I know is scummy as fuck.

Maybe I'm generalizing

>I thought they're kinda rich
being economically stable doesn't always mean happiness, some people just want more in life. Mexico is a great place to exploit your abilities, there's a field of work for basically any kind of shit you want, aerospace industry, agronomy, artificial intelligence, entertainment, manufacturing, industrial design, etc.
We're not a rich country but everyone has a chance to succeed in their own terms, companies can do whatever the fuck they want, entrepreneurs use very clever and competitive schemes to make some cash and everyone is competing and innovating with each other in one way or another.
As a computer science student undergrad with prospects in manufacturing and artificial intelligence there's no better place for me to be than here.

That's true, a large part of the people here are stupid and careless but what experienced you had that lead you todo that conclusiĆ³n? I'm courious.

There are some great and nice people here but not that much.

>being economically stable doesn't always mean happiness, some people just want more in life. Mexico is a great place to exploit your abilities, there's a field of work for basically any kind of shit you want, aerospace industry, agronomy, artificial intelligence, entertainment, manufacturing, industrial design, etc.
Forgot all the money that can be made from offering medical treatments that are illegal in the US. ;)

Chi detected activate exe. remove chi