I just came into some money. I don't particularly care about money, I've never had a lot of money...

I just came into some money. I don't particularly care about money, I've never had a lot of money. Now that I have money to spare, I won't mind playing around with it. What should I get into, gambling (sports) or investing? No I won't give it away.

Why would you use money as a cumrag?

rolling

Invest in ethereum and maybe some mining rigs.

Nah, I investigated mining, it's retarded unless you have an external source of electricity. I pay for my own electricity so it would be counterproductive. Is it possible to mine anything other than bitcoin? Because bitcoin is plunging.

bitcoin

Yeah the recurring investment in new technology is for morons unless you can afford a massive scale operation. Just invest in bitcoin and wait.

Investing you stupid fuck

Also just based on OPs post: you can be rich as fuck and also dumb as hell.

Dudes you might want to go over to /biz/, the bitcoin is literally plummeting. China decided to sell all of its shares of bitcoin, or at least thats the rumor.

wow, who let this jew in?

Bitcoin caps at roughly 21million coins. It's harder and harder to mine them. What makes you think that's a good investment? Seems like a bubble to me.

Sorry if you think sports gambling is an effective way to make money you're retarded

Who the fuck said I want to make money? That's why I have a job. I said I want to play with my money, and two things I've always been interested in have been gambling and investing. I don't give a fuck about losing the extra money I have, because I don't spend money I can't spare.

You could always go onto an anonymous messageboard and act like some bigshot gazillionaire

What you trying to compensate for?

Oh shit you're just retarded, my bad fam

>t. good goy

u jelly? :^)

Im not jewish you depressed little man

Oh ok. You're (((not))) jewish. I gotcha ;).

Well dude, there's always investing in an index fund that tracks the S&P 500. The S&P 500 earns an average annual return of something like 9.7% so you can make yourself even richer.

Yeah, prudent investments are boring but broad, boring index funds end up outperforming the very extreme majority of investors in the long run.

Thanks for the answer, user. I'll look into it!

how about $2k? Nobody here realizes I'm just a college student who's been broke all his life. I save up monthly, but that money is not for spending. I helped some people and got a generous reward, and I wanna fuck around with it.

Buy tin.

Now that's an interesting answer. Why tin?

Coke and hookers

Emergency fund.
If you insist on investing it, start a small side business. And I do mean small. (Buy a bucket and a rag, and start a cleaning service.)