*tears English league apart*

*tears English league apart*

>6th place

1st place *

Is he a "good" player?

Wasn't he on the most stacked Barcelona team in years and didn't even win the champions league? What does he have to his name but some farmer league titles in Italy and Paris?

>the king of la liga rejects is tearing up the eplel

kek

If Man Utd beat B'mouth at home they will definitely be out of 6th at the end of this round of matches.

>mid table

Nigger Plz

He'll score easily tomorrow lol.

Literally the best striker to ever play on Manure this season.

Hopefully.

Easily gonna finish top 4

He only spent one season at Barcelona (where he won La Liga and only lost to a really great Inter side in the CL semi-finals), the other season was spent on loan at AC Milan.

>le 6th place man

Did you even know who this fucker was before he joined the Marketing League you fucking leaf?

They have 3 top 6 game come mid April. They've been on an easy run the last 2 months. Plus they have to play the rescheduled Man City match.

Considering that I'm basically zlatan..yes I did.
And if your brain can't figure that out then please get of my spee

>Considering that I'm basically zlatan..yes I did.
>And if your brain can't figure that out then please get of my spee

What did he mean by this?

>didn't last more than one season in la liga in his prime
>still the best EPLEL striker when he's near retirement

Really stimulates your cognitive processes

>Considering that I'm basically zlatan..yes I did.

what did you mean by this

he's not better than harry kane right now

But that guys's gonna be the PL top scorer of all time and the 18th best scorer in the English top flight of all time. How can he compete?

yeah, that goal he scored for gent was incredible.

if united beat bournemouth tomorrow, they'll be in glorious 4th place for a few hours. then liverpool will overtake them when they ass-rape arsenal.

Who?

Also lads we are 8 bongs and 7 bings way from based zlatan continuing his massacre of the English league!

Brits and Spaniards are both very well known for education. I'm sure you're both very intelligent and can figure it out. It's not a meme either so maybe think logically. Thanks.