Skin problems thread

skin problems thread

I have an extreme desire to find this person and run a rolling pin over his forehead

>tfw never had skin problems

What the actual christ. Facial scrub has to exist where that forehead lives.

That's the left side of his face, top right is left ear, bottom left is towards chin. bottom right is the jawline.

so that's just all cheek and shit. it's crusty and scabby too.

you know this person op?
why is it that bad?

This
I get one or two zits in random places like in my ear and on my knee

i'm not OP, i just have studied this horror with fascination every time i see it posted. like how the fuck does it get that bad.

God i would fucking love to pop those fuckers!

this is your forehead

Srsly, you need to change your nutrition. Skin problems have often to do with nutrition.

>itt
People that never shower.

What the fuck...that dude doesn't have skin problems, he's got a fucking skull problem. Looks like a god damn cartoon character

How's my forehead game?

i have keloids on my shoulders and chest very similar to this.

Lol i shower twice per week and only use a basic homemade soap. I only ever rinse my face with water and i wash my hair with apple cider vinegar. Never had any b.o. or skin probs

Post your soap recipe?

If I wanted to look at more photos like this, what would I Google?

Google "I'm a fucking moron and can't figure out how to look up acne + face"

You're supposed to shower everyday or night... are you a retard conquistador named Pizarro?

Fucking gross. Twice a week, euro fag detected

tfw you have scalp psoriosis
Selson blue and Neutrogena don't do shit
Live in bum fuck no where, no car to see dermatologist. Probably cost a ton for steriod shit anyway
Sucks

holy fuck sauce

It looks like he glued shitty weed to his neck tho.

That looks like a type of fungus, or scabies.

bet this was caused by having a beard and never washing yo shit.

you got dubs..you get to lick his face

i want to run a paint scraper along this

Give me a cheese grater. I'll fix this shit.

This dude looks like he could have a genetic disorder called Neurofibromatosis. For real.

I have some problems with acne, now i barely have any since it stopped like less than a month ago but i have scars from the last attack of acne, that attack lasted around 4 to 6 months and its just gettin over, i'm plannin on see the dermatologist soon and get some strong shit for the scars and the acne, i'm going all in i don't give a fuck.
Self steem > Health

What can you get for old acne scars? I heard microdermabrasuon can make them go away after a few but if there's another option of prefer that. I got a few scars on my forehead from my teens and that shot has got me self conscious

I haven't got to the dermatologist yet to ask, but my aunt went when she had like 40 something and she got all the scars around her cheeks deleted, basically they do some laser thing and remove skin or something like that, its really weird but i wanna try it.

I suffer from eczema, and also dyshidrotic eczema on my fingers. Shit usually only flares up when its hot though.

Same, i fkin hate that, what u use to hide it? i use some sunscreen but it really doesn't cover all.

dyshidrotic eczema? usually not noticeable to others so I don't bother hiding it. You can use corticosteroid cream to calm it down though.

normal eczema on your face? moisturizer and steroid creams. If it's actually something more along the lines of rosacea, maybe something like metronidazole could help better.

pretty sure that is not acne. It is probably some kind of viral infection, with a few secondary bacterial infections.

I confused the problems, the problem i have is that some scars i had in my face flares up and they look like red circles under the sun and certain lights.

Have*

I made this meme just now for this thread.

Filename kek

Guess you might have to go with the lasers user

I would love to have gloves and a mask and just pick at it and use some tweasers and just go to town.

I was thinking the same, guess i do, thanks user.

I feel aroused as fuck imagining myself running one of these lice combs thru all that gritty gross shit and ripped it off from the root mmmm yess

>mfw weird painful rash on shoulder
definitely going to the GP tomorrow

It looks like garlic bread

WTF I am excited as fk now

shit like this is my worst nightmare. makes my skin crawl, no pun intended

Dude! I have the same thing! I ended up with sepsis because of it. My hands were so swollen I couldn't bend them. I had to get my engagement ring resized to stay on.
People don't always realize how often you use your hands. The slightest bend of the finger could cracking it open too. Pic related. That's not the worst it got either.

yeah puberty i broke out, but i thought pretty much everyone grows out of that shit. Wash ur fuckin face people

Very Mexican

your head looks like a fuckin bowling pin doesnt it

well, there are studies that show showering once a day removes beneficial bacteria from your skin.

with that being said, i shower twice a day and there isnt shit wrong with my skin. The nigga says he doesnt stink but im sure hes just used to his own smell. Probably smells like shit

ionknoe you tell me

>SEAfag compared to Beaners
which is worse?

Thankfully mine hasn't gotten that bad & I only get them on my fingers.

Usually the skin just fills up with bumps which only really pop if they're near joints or I intervene... and then it usually flakes off after a few days. Sometimes if the skin peels off there's like a pit where I presume its been oozing out.

Darn autoimmune shit.

Done

Thats a very progressive form of Stone Man syndrome he has there.