WWYD? Extreme hardcore brutal edition. R4R!

WWYD? Extreme hardcore brutal edition. R4R!

Walk on by

Tie her up like that, cut her shorts off and gag her with them. Leave her in an alley to be used by whoever finds her

Marry, fall in love with, fuck

WWYD to my friend?

>wwyd thread
>no wwyd
never change Sup Forums

I come up behind her and slam her face into the mirror knocking her to the floor. I grab the back of her neck and pin her down. I knee her in the side winding her and while she gasps for air I rip her clothes off. She struggles but pulling her head up by the hair, I tell her to do as shes told if she wants to live. She continues to struggle so I punch her in the back of the head dazing her. She finally stops. I pull my cock out and force it into her tight little asshole. She screams but I punch her and I keep fucking her asshole. She's lost most of her fight now and she cries while clawing at the floor. I pull out and squat in front of her and force her to suck my cock clean. I grab a moisturizer bottle and shove it into her ass before rolling her onto her back. I squat on her face so she has to lick my ass. I play with her tits and pinch her nipples so they're red and erect. I lean forward and push my cock down her throat and start eating her pussy. She tries not to enjoy it but her moans escape her cock filled mouth. I'm licking and sucking her erect clit and tounguing her pussy. Her pussy is tightening and loosening with the pleasure and it's slowly pushing the bottle out of her ass. I wait until it's all the way out and then shove it back in. Her toungue and lips feel soft and moist on my shaft and her throat tightens on my nob. I pull out and turn around. She still has tears but she's obviously enjoying herself. I lift her feet into the air next to my face and slide my cock into her pussy. Her eyes roll back with pleasure and I start fucking her cunt while sucking her toes. Her moans turn into screams of pleasure. Her pussy is so tight from the moisturizer bottle being in her ass. I start going even harder until finally I spurt my cum deep into her womb.

Kek

wwyd
rape/brutal/hc

Burdt out from the bushes holding a gun. Point it at them and force them to their knees. Throw some rope to the guy and make him strip his gf and hogtie her. Force him back on his knees and crack the butt of th e gun on the back of his head knocking him out. Drag them into the bushes and throw them in the back of my pickup. Drive them deeper into the forest where no-one can hear the screams. The him his hands behind a tree so he can watch what I do to his gf. She's crying and sobbing. It makes me hard. I slap him awake. He comes to and starts screaming at me. I don't mind. I walk back to his girl and start slapping her face and exposed pussy. She screams in pain. I grab her hair, lift her head and force my cock down her throat stifling her screams. I fuck her throat so she can't breathe and turns blue. I pull out and slap her face again. He is screaming threats and pleading with me to stop. I ignore him. I move behind her and thrust my cock into her ass feeling her tight hole stretch as it's squeezing around my shaft. I fuck her ass hard and fast tearing her hole open, she's screaming in pain so loud now. Then i make her suck my cock clean. I move back to her pussy and push my cock inside. She moans a little. I fuck her pussy slowly at first, relishing in her involuntary moans of pleasure. I thrust faster and her panting and moaning has gotten faster and louder. He looks on with shock and disgust as his gf is obviously enjoying it. I go faster and harder, her cream coating my dick and dribbling down my balls. She starts to orgasm. I finally burst and I fill her pussy with my cum. She starts crying from the humiliation of enjoying herself. I grab another rope and hoist her high into the tree branches. I tell her I'll be back tomorrow for another round. He looks at me with fury. I smile at him and tell him to watch out for wolves. Then I get in my pickup and drive off.

Wwyd

Bring her out to dinner with her family. Force her to wear a pair of vibrating panties and turn them on the entire time. After dinner i invite her family over and i force her to watch her parents fuck. I then force my dick down her throat and make her choke on it until shes unconscious, while shes passed out i make her dad cum in her. After she wakes up i force her mom to eat out her ass until her ass is bleeding while i fuck her (the mom) in the ass. As im about to finish i pull out and shove my cock as far into her moms pussy as i can. Then they're both pregnant and forced to keep the babies.

no one?

I bash her head into the glass on the door knocking her out. I carry her yo the sunbed, strip her off and tie her to it on her back. I splash water on her to wake her. She starts to scream but I shove my cock down her throat making her gag. I fuck her throat feeling it convulses around my nob. I blow my first load down her throat making her drink it all. I pull out and move to her feet. I lick her soles and suck her toes. She squirms and giggles. She s enjoying it. I move up to her pussy and start eating her out. She automatically spreads further to give me more access. I'm hard again. I move my cock to her pussy. She doesn't resist. I push in and fuck her hard. She's loving it! Her cum is dribbling out as she moans. She hits her first orgasm and i go faster. A second and a third soon follow. Finally I blow, filling her womb. I take my cock back to her mouth and she hungrily sucks her juices off my shaft and nob. She's gotten me hard again. I move back down. She grins. But I ram my cock deep into her ass. Her look of wanting has turned into surprise and pain. She screams out again and I pinch and twist her nipples hard. She screams louder and I pound away at her asshole hard and rough feeling it loosen. Her tears are making it all the better. I blow a third time and watch my cum dribble out when I pull out. I move back to her face, she looks at me with anger. I tell her to lick my dick clean. She tells me to fuck myself. I slap her and choke her until she's blue. I tell her again. She terrified so she does. I get dressed and hearing a car pull up I run off.

I meet them at a club and as I'm chatting to them, slip some rohypnol in their drinks. Invite them out to get some fresh air and as they're passing out, push them into the back of my van. Drive them to a shack I have in the woods, drag them to the front porch, hitch them over the railing and tie their hands to their ankles and gag them. Insert a 4 inch wide butt plug into each of their asses and attach nip clamps to each of them on chains that are connected to their toes. Hose them with water and watch them wake up. They struggle and try to scream. I whip each of their butts with a wooden cane leaving angry red welts. Tell them they are now mine to do with as I please. Rip lefts gag off and throat fuck her til she's semi conscious from no oxygen. Repeat with right. Move behind them and fuck each of their tight pussies, made even tighter from the plugs, while whipping their butts with the cane. Grab the 2 plugs and rip them out at the same time. Their asses gape from the brutal action. I fuck both their asses until I'm ready to blow and move back around and blow on their faces. Make them lick my cock and balls clean. Reinsert the plugs, leash their necks and drag them inside. The them spread eagled on a table and attach vibrating clit a time to their clits. Turn them on high, tell them this is their life now and sit back and watch getting ready for round two.

I see them leaving the club and climb into a car. Ijump in the car with a gun pointed at them. They scream but I tell them to shut the fuck up. Tell them to start the car and drive. I lead them to an abandoned apartment building where I force them at gunpoint to the top floor. I find a room and make them strip before going in. They're crying and pleading with me but I knock one of them on the back of the head with the gun sending her sprawling. They quiet down. I strip and make them both start sucking my cock. Their eyes are red and teary. I make the left one start eating my ass as righty sucks my cock and balls. Lefty is tounguing my asshole as I grab rights hair and slam her face against my pelvis thrusting my cock down her throat. I take my cock out and turn to left and make her do the same. Then I make right eat lefts ass and pussy as I fuck her pussy from behind. Then i switch them and do the same. I lay left ontop of right and alternate between fucking their tight assholes. I make them get on their hands and knees. I find a broom handle and some old super glue in a drawer. I pour the glue over each end of the handle and make them back up onto the ends inserting into their assholes. Then I switch between them making the blow me before I finally climax and blow a huge load down lefts throat. I take a piss all over them. I tell them I'll be back later. I pick up their clothes and take them with me leaving the whores where they are.

Bump

Wwyd?

damn :D

Thanks ;)

I'd get her blackout drunk then tie her to my bedframe and invite some people over. She'd start to resist and squirm as 7 men fondle her body and begin to penetrate each of her holes. She's crying and begging us to stop with slurred words but we carry on and impregnate that dumb cunt.

She comes out of her blackout the next morning, still in bondage and about to begin on her life as a breeding bitch

Mom & Daughter wwyd?

WWYD?

More have Kik?

wwyd to her, how would you rape her?

I kidnap them and take them to my basement. I make them strip at gunpoint and get on their knees. They comply but cover themselves with shame. It's not on. So I tie their hands behind their backs exposing themselves to me and each other. I force their faces together on each side of my cock and make them lick and suck it. Their lips and toungues all over my dick brushing against each others. Then I make the daughter suck her mom's nips as mom blows me. Then I make the daughter lay down and put mom's pussy on her face making her eat mom out. Mom actually starts moaning with pleasure as her daughter's toungue enters her and swirls around her clit. Her juices arecrunning down her daughter's face. The I switch them making mom suck her daughter's nips before making her daughter sit on her face. I make the daughter blow me as she gets her pussy eaten by mom. Tiny high pitched moans escape the daughter's lips and her mom's face is covered with her daughter's juice. Then I move behind the daughter and sit on mom's tits. As mom is still eating her daughter's pussy o thrust my cock deep into the daughter's ass. She screams and the mom stops. I point the gun at her and tell her to keep going. She complies. I fuck her daughter's ass hard. Her daughter screaming as I do so. Then I pull out and push her to the floor. I make mom ckean my cock with her mouth. I put the daughter back on mom's face and fuck mom in the pussy. She s moaning as I fuck it. Before I blow I pull out and make the daughter blow me cleaning my dick of her mom's cream. The I pull the daughter off and put her face between her mom's legs and make her eat her mom's pussy again. Then I start fucking the daughter's pussy feeling her tight pussy walls contracting around my nob. I blow deep in her womb. Then I tie mom hanging from the rafters and move her daughter underneath her on her hands and knees so their asses are together. With a 19 inch double ended dildo shoved into their asses.
Sisters WWYD

Bump

I'd bend her over and tie her up and spank her ass til it was red, then I'd pull those panties down and let guy after guy cum in her pussy.
Wwyd?

ass rape her repeatedly, then cram my dick down her throat as she frowns at tasting her ass. Amazed that her ass didn't just rip apart I'll pretty much fuck her pussy non-stop. confused as she'll yell to stop but yet her cumming will tell another tale as she tires out easily.
My dick is to the point of falling off as I'm hard non-stop for 8 hours, yet I'll enjoy having it as she gets fucked cointinually no matter now much she sobs. She's a fucking champ as she survives the fuck-a-thon. She'll live on & deal with the pain of those brutal 14 hours. After a few months of therapy I'll snatch her up once more to have her relive the whole ordeal and this time have a gang of masked friends enjoy her for a 3 day gangbang.
WWYD?

wwyd

Bumpsies

give her money to buy some curtains that arent puke green

I'd fill up that sink with water in it and then shove head into it. As she struggled to breath and fight back I'd pull her panties down and shove my cock in her ass. I'd let her up for air every couple off seconds but only for one breath as I fucked her ass over and over until she started to breath. When I'd gotten my fill of her ass I'd pull out as I let her come up for air, but instead of the breath she's become accustomed to I'd shove my cock down her throats causing her to choke. I'd force her to swallow as I cam down her throat. When I finally pulled my cock out she'd be sitting there crying and struggling to breath. I'd take a picture on her phone and post it everywhere so she could always remember this moment.

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

I come up behind her and punch the back of her head, her phone goes flying and smashes as she falls to the ground semi conscious. I pull out a knife and start cutting away her clothes. She tries to lift herself up to struggle but I punch her down again. When she's naked I strip off and roll her over. I hold the knife to her throat, she has tears streaming down her face and she's begging me not to hurt her. I tell her she has to do everything I say if she wants to stay alive. Her lip trembles but she nods and says ok. I make her give me a full body toungue bath making sure she spends extra time on my cock, balls and asshole. When she's done I push her to the floor and move to her pussy and nibble and suck her clit. She moans so I bite her clit hard making her cry out. I move up to her tits and suck her nipples before biting them so hard they start to bleed. I force my cock into her mouth feeling those soft lips move over my nob and down my shaft. I throat fuck her so she can't breathe pulling out before she passes out. I fuck her pussy feeling her tight walls constrict around me. The I flip her over and ram my cock deep into her tight asshole feeling it clamp around my shaft. I push my cock as deep as I can and fuck her ass hard and rough while pulling her head back by her hair. She's crying out in pain with every thrust. I pull out and grabbing her smashed phone I shove it into her ass, she kicks out and screams from the pain, I watch as her hole closes behind it. I fuck her pussy again smashing my nob against her cervix until finally I blow inside her pussy. I piss in her mouth making her drink it all. I leave her there sobbing and crying from the humiliation.
WWYD to these sisters?

I wait until the beach is empty and I grab her by the throat and pin her down on the sand. She struggles and gasps for air as I rip that bikini off. I slap her across the face to stop her from struggling. I move on top of her into a 69er and shove my cock into her throat. I throat fuck her while eating her pussy, tasting her juices, her cum all over my mouth. I fuck her throat hard, she can't breathe properly and gasps between every thrust. She's panting when I finally pull out and her body is covered in sweat. I wanna taste it all. I lick and suck every part of her body, starting at her toes and moving all the way up to her face. I finger her pussy. She's stopped her struggling and is enjoying it. She holds her legs open so I have easy access. I finger her to orgasm after orgasm, her body shaking from tired pleasure. I put her on her hands and knees and ram my cock into her pussy and fuck her doggy style. We go for ages, she's panting so hard from orgasming so much and cumming all over my dick. I make her clean my dick with her mouth then moving back behind her I shove my cock into her tight asshole. Shes too exhausted to fight against me bit manages a weak scream. I fuck her ass harder and harder, faster and faster, I can feel her body trembling from exhaustion. Finally I build up to a huge blow. I can so much in her ass it dribbles out of her. Her body collapses and she's barely conscious from exhaustion. I pick her up and carry her to my car. I now have a new toy.
WWYD?

wwyd

my gf, wwyd

tie up right and left and place a vibrator in there pussy while they watch me have fun with the middle sister. I invite over 10 buddies and we take turns on all of her holes, face fucking her and destroying her asshole. She is told to do as we command or we hurt the rest of the family. We all cum all over her mouth, ass, and tits and she is forced to lick it all up and swallow every last drop.

Wwyd to her?

I jump out from behind the door swinging it wide. She jumps back startled and slips as her phone goes flying smashing on the floor. I jump on top of her and grab her by the throat, she struggles pushing me away with her hands. Holding her by the throat I lift her head up and smash it back into the floor knocking her dazed. While she's stunned I rip off her clothes and get undressed. I grab her by the throat again and pinch her left nipple really hard making her squeal. I whisper in her ear that if she does what she's told I won't kill her. She's crying but manages a nod and says ok. I tell her to lie still while I toungue bath her body. I start at her toes and feet, running my toungue over every inch of her skin, moving up her legs to her pussy which I eat for awhile making her clit swell and she starts juicing up. I move up her belly to her breasts. I give her nips a few bites which makes her moan with a mix of pain and pleasure. I finish on her face and then roll her over to do the back of her making sure I toungue fuck her ass hole. When I finish I make her do it to me. She starts at my feet and moves up my legs, she tries to avoid my cock but I slap her hard and she complies. She licks all over my balls and shaft and over my nob. She moves up my belly to my nips which she bites in return. A little hard but not hard enough to warrant another slap. I love it. I roll over and she does my back even tounguing my ass hole like I did to her. She actually seems like she's enjoying this. I get up and drag her over to the bed and tie her wrists to the leg. I sit on her face making her lick my ass some more while I squeeze her tits. I lean forward and shove my dick into her open mouth pushing it all the way into her throat. I start eating her pussy while I throat fuck her. Her juices are really flowing and I'm lapping them up. She's moaning and her legs are shaking from enjoyment while she gags on my cock. WWYD for more?

holy shit the autism of that

id have her on her back on the bed and her head hanging off the end of it. and then id throat fuck her while l grab onto her tits, and youd sit behind us and make eye contact with her while my nuts are slapping her face, then when i finish in her mouth, you can watch it ooze out and slide down her face.

got any more of her?

sure, keep going

Do better. Or you can't, because you're really the one with autism? As suggested by your lack of punctuation.

post more i'm jerking off

wwyd?

id lay her across my lap and smack her ass till its red, after i would throat her quick to lube up and then i would fuck her asshole, and again you could just watch from behind only seeing her feet and pussy

wwyd? wins for good replies

Noone?

anymore?

wins for replies

Local Redneck biker moms had girls join in on biker wash thought it was cute..but later that drunken night herd 2little high pitched voices doing things and a lot of moans from local biker guys locked in back room with drunken biker moms still at bar been getting off to the sounds and guessing what was going on since summer. Wwyd b

Force them all at gunpoint into my van. Drive them to a secluded beach, make all of th am undress and follow me out on the sand. Make the youngest ones lick each other's pussies as the older ones gather around my cock and suck it. Then make the 2 mother's sit on their daughter's faces as I fuck the third ones ass. Then make her eat my ass as the daughter's suck my dick with their mothers eating their pussies.
Then line them all up, tallest to shortest on their hands and knees and fuck thier asses and pussies in order before finally blowing in the lasts pussy.
WWYD?

wwyd

bump

Get the older one drunk and drugged with sleeping pills then get my 2 up there to have yours strip completely naked and teaches her how to play with eachothers tiny cunnys. Telling your girl open her tiny curious mouth to take in my Rock hard cock i slide into her tiny wet sucking hard as possible mouth as i tell her to suck harder and faster i hold her little pig tails fucking her mouth faster and faster she starts choking and gagging as i slide my cockdeeper and deeper down her throat i tell my 2 to eat eachothers and her little pussies to make sure their soaking wet and ready to take my cock. They get her moaning and screaming in pleasure as she's still cooking on my cock looking up at me i all her are you ready for my big cock she nodds yes and says daddy and his biker friends fuck me every night during poker nights since no mommies are allowed.
Not too surprised I flip her on all 4s to fuck her harder and faster then she's ever been fucked screaming and begging for me not to stop...till she starts shaking and screaming in multiple orgasms i keep going till i shoot load After hot load into her tight shallow pussy while her body is completely limp like a almost broken toy i have the other 2 suck and clean me off till im ready for the mext doing 1 after the other over and over through the night wwyd

Wait until she has to use the toilet them burst in startling her. Kick her in the stomach and yank her off the toilet by her hair laughing as she pisses all over herself. Make her lick her bathroom floor clean then make her sit in the shower as I spray her with cold water. One she's clean, bend her over the sink and fuck her in the ads while she watches in the mirror.

Strip them naked and handcuff them back to back. Shove the key to the handcuffs up left's ass and jerk off while watching them try to get the key out.

I halfshit out a dry, long, and hard turd that can't get all the way out of my butt. I use it to penetrate your ass while you're fucking her, stimulating your prostate. It makes your ass bleed like a scrawny guy in prison. It hurts but it feels so good, forcing you to prematurely ejaculate. I buttjaculate, finally shooting the turd out of my ass and into yours with the force of a bullet. It kills you. I save the girl and we file a report with the popo. It's considered self defense and I get off the hook while you get eaten by scavengers.

Always wanted to fuck a girl in the ads. Gonna shit on your feet now user. Have a nice diarrhoea dump.

Fuck he reverse cowgirl id like to see that ass shake

Push her mouth and my cock and fuck her throat until I fill it with cum

Pull out her tits and slap them 'till they are red. Than shove my cock in her mouth and start pounding

bumping. reply 4 reply?

wwyd

wwyd

tongue that ass crack, more

moar pls

KEK!!!!!
The eyebrows and make up on the one on the right!!! She literally looks like a fucking retard!! Would not even take a shit on her 0/10. I would bang lefty