Feels Thread. Come in Sup Forumsros. What has got you down?

Feels Thread. Come in Sup Forumsros. What has got you down?

For me just a general malaise with life. Not sure the point of it. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to an hero but just general meh feeling.

I like this one a lot.

Same, life's good and all. Nothing's getting me down, just a lil case of... something right now
How's the you, mon ami?

I'm ok I guess. Going through the process of my first DUI and getting hosed here in AZ. That coupled with the rest of life just sort of got me feeling less than jake...no ha, less than great.

You are the universe expressing itself as a human for a little while...

Care to elaborate on the "something?"

I know but in the scope of this cognitive existence does that lessen my investment in my "happiness"

I don't know. It's not depression, my mind doesn't feel cloudy and it's not happiness as far as I can tell.
Is there such a thing as "neutral emotion"? Just having a rather "okay" outlook on everything

I think so yeah. I'm right there with ya. I don't feel depressed, like suicidal especially, but also like just a sort of general "here we go again", "same shit different day" feel to life.

Hiding my affair for the last year, not being myself.
Life never used to get me down like this.
I know I can't keep it up.

This is fairly new.

So...maybe have to either cut off the affair or come clean?

Yeah, cut off the affair.
To come clean would destroy her and she doesn't deserve that.
I'm a piece of shit, I know.

Human beings are fallible, we make mistakes be they petite or grievous. But, recognizing what you said maybe make it so the lesser of two evils has to happen. Up to you to judge what is more worth it.

Everything, I fucking hate myself. I have no friends and I unironically want to neck myself. I'm 18 and I spent most of my younger years locked inside because I've never had friends. I guess this was how it was meant to be, you guys are my friends.

You have so much time/potential left though. I'm 32. I wish I could be 18 again. Friends come and go that is the way of life.Ultimately, you have to do what is best for you. It won't always be grand, it won't always be easy but #1 is the pinnacle of who you have to look out for.

thanks for listening user.
I've never had friends, I don't know what its like to talk about my emotions to someone, honestly. My parents never talked about my depression or feelings, they just kind of ignored it. I have been feeling like shit for the past few weeks. thanks user

We are both in the same situation :( You wanna talk?

You're welcome. Believe me, I understand you when you say your family never talked about things. My family never fought, but that was because we never really displayed our real feelings. I'm still not sure if that is a bad thing or not. There is no manual to life, yet we find ways to bring ourselves down. It is certainly not an easy road.

Yeah, I'd be glad.
you're lucky your family never fought. My father has bipolar so hes all over the place. My mother almost died and was in the hospital, and learned how to rewalk and shit. She kind of turned into a cunt. As selfish as this sounds, they rarely give attention to me. I just want to fucking kill myself to be honest.

That is never the answer despite what Sup Forums will tel ya. I'm not nearly as optimistic as I used to be but there is always the hope of brighter days. Maybe, look at it from your mom's perspective...she had to relearn things she had known forever essentially all by herself. How would you relearn to tie your shoes, sign your name etc. It could be very poignant to your psyche. The sad result is a child being left by the wayside.

Well, I tried. I don't think it is going to stick tonight anons. Be well.

You too user, have a great night.