Would Sup Forums fuck my whore cousin?

Would Sup Forums fuck my whore cousin?

Yes. I'd fuck her until we both died of starvation.

Yes, now post noods or bugger off op

Sup Forums fucks animals. I don't see why they wouldn't bang that pig.

Dont have any nudes sorry bro

Damn user, she aint that bad

how often do you jerk off to her user?

Post morr then coz id fuck her while your whole family watched

Id agree she does look like a fuck pig

Then you are useless OP. It's past your bed time anyways

I'd rape her until she was pregnant.

Everyday recently

Hmmm yes

Pigs are fat, she is not but to each their own

That ass would recive a good hard fucking

Shes a metophoric fuck pig

i had the chance to fuck my whore cousin once. if you get the chance dont pass it up, i regret it until this day (almost 10 years ago)

I would worship every curve and kiss every step.

You can just tell she loves cock in her ass

She got anyones cock hard?

More

Oh yes definitly

Id call her natural tits and a tight fit but whatever. The point is I'd fuck her

Only if I don't have to speak to her, she looks like a fucking moron.

Tits or GTFO

Dumb bitches fuck the best, its proven by science

Just gag her and call her a slut

Start the dump

Again, tits or gtfo

would Sup Forums fuck my cousin?

'cousin' lmao. i have these pics saved from a year ago. cousin my ass

Kek, you are worried about how smart she is? You're gonna stay a virgin forever thinking like that faggot

You had me at whore

Thats because i posted her ages ago

shit niggger, i jacked my cock off to your stinky whore of a cousin like a full 2 years ago and now here you are posting her again
I'M GONNA BEAT THAT DICK

Post tits you silly cunt otherwise you're just fucking dull and you can do one and take your googled pictures with you!!

Dull. Fuck off.

>a strong implications that human beans are not animals
makes me think

You'd be suprised at how many people don't think we are animals

Yes. I absolutely would fuck her.
I mean... Why /not/?

come up behind her and slam her face into the mirror knocking her to the floor. I grab the back of her neck and pin her down. I knee her in the side winding her and while she gasps for air I rip her clothes off. She struggles but pulling her head up by the hair, I tell her to do as shes told if she wants to live. She continues to struggle so I punch her in the back of the head dazing her. She finally stops. I pull my cock out and force it into her tight little asshole. She screams but I punch her and I keep fucking her asshole. She's lost most of her fight now and she cries while clawing at the floor. I pull out and squat in front of her and force her to suck my cock clean. I grab a moisturizer bottle and shove it into her ass before rolling her onto her back. I squat on her face so she has to lick my ass. I play with her tits and pinch her nipples so they're red and erect. I lean forward and push my cock down her throat and start eating her pussy. She tries not to enjoy it but her moans escape her cock filled mouth. I'm licking and sucking her erect clit and tounguing her pussy. Her pussy is tightening and loosening with the pleasure and it's slowly pushing the bottle out of her ass. I wait until it's all the way out and then shove it back in. Her toungue and lips feel soft and moist on my shaft and her throat tightens on my nob. I pull out and turn around. She still has tears but she's obviously enjoying herself. I lift her feet into the air next to my face and slide my cock into her pussy. Her eyes roll back with pleasure and I start fucking her cunt while sucking her toes. Her moans turn into screams of pleasure. Her pussy is so tight from the moisturizer bottle being in her ass. I start going even harder until finally I spurt my cum deep into her womb.

i didn't even have to read past the first sentence to be absolutely sure this is in the running for the most autistic post of the day

I concur with this statement.

That is tru

Yes, sir. I do it

DES - PA - CIIIIITOOOO

I would fuck most willing things with a pulse by now.

nah

that ass

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a sword o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your spear~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your arrows you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your emperor it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your armor daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles shield and squirms I want to see your big daddy arrows~ wiggles spear I have a little sword o3o wags shield can you please get my sword~ puts shields on your arrows nyea~ its a seven inch emperor rubs your armor can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad spear I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites emperor like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your arrows as I lick my emperor I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some shield unbuttons your sword as my emperors glow you smell so musky :v licks armor mmmm~ so musky drools all over your emperor your daddy sword I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy shield hehe puts shield on armor and inhales deeply oh god im so emperor~ licks arrows punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles armor I love your musky goodness bites spear please punish me licks sword nyea~ suckles on your emperor so good licks pre of your shield salty goodness~ emperors role back and goes armor deep mmmm~ moans and emperors

Wtf... did... I... just... read??

A challenger appears

save