Will these guys actually do time? Will the truth ever be told in the media?

Will these guys actually do time? Will the truth ever be told in the media?

archive.is/H9pCf

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2015/11/allen-lance-scarsella-photos-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-blm-jamar-clark-protests-shooting-video-white-supremacist-gunmen-suspects-facebook/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That video is pretty damning evidence.
>let's go see what these fucking dindus are up to.
>we're locked and loaded

Even though it was supposed to be a joke that video makes it look like they were going there specifically to commit a hate crime. They're fucked.

what kind of time are they looking at and why the fuck did they show up the chimpout?

correlation does not equal causation

self-defense is 100% legal; it was an unjust, politically-motivated arrest, because democratic politicians have no fucking backbone

be grateful he aimed for the lower body

freedom of speech and freedom of association protect their right to show up to the chimpout

This.
Once a Jury sees that video, they are done.
It'll be hard to claim "Self-defense" when they went there to stir up trouble.

nope, see with a good defense attorney, no way a jury convicts

But the actual incident happen on their second day being there. The guy with the gun wasn't even there on the second day.

I was right about the Zimmerman and Darren Wilson. I'll be right on this one.

>dress up as Chechen terrorist
>make video being racist as fuck
>mentioning Sup Forums and Lollis
>flash guns on the way there

These guys are fucked. It's going to be impossible to convince a jury this was self defense after the prosecution plays that video and shows a bunch of screen shots from Sup Forums.

They dug themselves a pretty deep hole here.

>Recon mission
>See what fucking dindus are up to
>Locked and loaded
>Mentions Sup Forums by name
>Reverse cultural enriching
>We're going to make the fire rise
>Search and rescue lolli
>Stay white

They don't have a prayer.
heavy.com/news/2015/11/allen-lance-scarsella-photos-minneapolis-black-lives-matter-blm-jamar-clark-protests-shooting-video-white-supremacist-gunmen-suspects-facebook/

Wouldn't it suck to be a prisoner of yesterday's news?

They are not it trouble for self defense. They are in trouble for inciting a riot.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

They shot a few dindus and were only charged with assault. They may do a little time but it won't be long. They weren't hit with attempted murder charges or anything.

Every employer from now to kingdom come will see that video first before deciding to hire them.

Trust me, their lives are over.

All the video shows is that they were going to a dangerous area and knew they might need protection.

There is videos at the scene of dindus admitting that the white boys were literally doing nothing wrong (filming only, were not brandishing weapons) and the blacks attacked them because they didn't want them around, and the white boys ended up drawing, trying to defend themselves, and fired when they had no other choice. The dindus at the scene ADMIT that this is what happened.

It's open and shut. It's going to be trayvon 2.0.

Yeah, juries are stupid and very easily manipulated. The video and pictures is going to BTFO out of any defense.

Honestly, if I were the defendant, I would have requested a bench trial, rather than a jury trial. At least if the judge is rendering a verdict you have a chance that he'll follow the law. The only reason you want a jury is if you are going for emotional appeals. In this case, emotional appeals are what's going to sink the defendant.

>scene of dindus admitting that the white boys were literally doing nothing wrong

Its kinda poor form to call people dindus in that case, because they were referring to people who you say 'literally did nothing wrong'.

Essentially making you a dindu, calling others dindus for agreeing with you. Pot calling kettle black because the pot agreed with the Kettle.

Not an argument.

I wasn't arguing, I was calling you out on hypocrisy.

Is that who I think it is?

Which is irrelevant and not an argument. Pointless post. SAD.

>All you had to do was understand what the current year was.

(you)
>that's not an argument.

(me)
>I know thats not an argument.

(you)
>That's not an argument. Me am so smarty.

The video shows 2 openly racist guys going to a group of black people with the
intention of causing trouble and then some time later they shot some protesters.

We all know they are innocent but to everyone else this is an obvious hate crime. Johnny Cochran couldn't get these guys off.

Still shitposting. Turn off the proxy, bruce.

There are witness testimonials from the dindus that chased them down that corroborate the story that all they did was stand at the sidelines and film until they were attacked.

>It's open and shut. It's going to be trayvon 2.0.

You forget that's they are in Minneapolis though, not Florida

SEIG HEIL KILL THE NIGGERS

>I wish Anonymous would destroy Sup Forums

>They also communicated on SheekyForums.com

>stir up trouble
>by disagreeing with them and baneposting IRL

yeah man, lock them up in guantanamo

hello my melanin enriched friend

do you know how much melanin sells for these days??

I don't think that is going to matter as much to the jury as you think it will.

I guarantee the prosecutor is going to frame this as the defendants "lying in wait" - essentially that they were looking to ambush these people as used themselves as the bait.

Lying in wait is an absolutely nullifies any claim of self defense.

Wat

There's going to be 100 niggers called to testify against them.

What the fuck are they gonna do, make a post on /k/ and have "anonymous" be a character witness?

WE

They filmed non stop from the car to the moment previously from where they got chased off

They didn't provoke or make jokes, they were actually scared since they got stalked from the moment they arrived

youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI&feature=youtu.be

dindus on the scene admitted it was self defense

sample size of 2? kek

>it was just a prank bro

dressing up is not a crime

being racist is not a crime

mentioning Sup Forums is not a crime

flashing guns is not a crime. rappers do it all the fucking time

self-defense is legal. see gucci

the real question is, why haven't the people that assaulted them been charged

oh wait we know why

because they dindunuffin

The only problem is that video was taken four days before the shooting even happened and the guy holding the gun wasn't present during the shooting. Also the guy on the left who actully shot five shots acted surprised when the guy on the right pulled out a firearm, impromptu in the video.

>the real question is, why haven't the people that assaulted them been charged

They are.

when did that happen