lmgtfy.com/?q=How does bitcoin work?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete system32

>bitchcoins

its a scam

I did but I keep getting "error:faggot_detected"
what do?

Basically a scam but if you invest in it short term you might make a little money.

I'm waiting for the day 10 years down the road where i see a news article "Bitcoin exploit uncovered! Billions hacked away!!"

Just a scam long term but invest in it short term for a few bucks I guess.

They said that years ago when it was new and trading at 100usd per bit coin. Now its over 5000

Nothing has changed. It is a good medium term investment but a long term scam. Don't expect it to exist 100 years from now, but it's a good single-generation profit maker. Not to pass down.

ask /biz/ trust me

delete faggot

That's why you need to take everything you have and put it into bitcoin. Next week it could be up over 900,000!

Bitcoin itself might not exist 100 years from now but there are more crypto currencies now then anybody would have expected. Bitcoin is the future, the rest of the world just needa to catch up

>How to tell someone doesn't know anything about Bitcoin.

I very highly doubt a cashless society will ever exist. It is extremely inplausible despite how much it's being pushed. People with a lot to lose aren't going to trust a source of money that can be hacked at the push of a button.

Weight will always have value. Weight you can hold in your hands. Period.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How does bitcoin work?

Seriously.

Oh ffs dude, can you not google it your making everyone else on here look like a loser, why do you want a bitcoin does it sound edgier than dollars? Gonna tell all the guys at the office you scored a bitcoin? Maybe dad wouldn't have died hating me if I had some fucking butcoin in my wallet

how did you control my keyboard?

You sound like a boomer who doesn't trust any technology. The code is open source with the biggest, richest geeks in the world constantly discussing and improving it. It's not going to get hacked. The entire point of the blockchain is how secure it is.

> I'm waiting for the day 10 years down the road where i see a news article "Bitcoin exploit uncovered! Billions hacked away!!

You clearly have zero understanding of what bitcoin is or how it works.

The documentary film, The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (late 2014), features interviews with people who use bitcoin, such as a computer programmer and a drug dealer

That hardly seems a reason not to push for some sort of digital currancy. Our current monetary and banking systems are already able to be hacked 'with the push of a button' as you put it.

Futher more, the money you hold in your hand is technically worthless. Its FIAT money, meaning it is not backed by silver or gold. You can stack all the paper money you want its value has nothing to do what posted on the face of the bills

>It's not going to get hacked
that's what they said about so much stuff which has been hacked shortly after

Nothing is unhackable. Lets just get this striaght right now. With that said crypto currencies are often open source and improved daily by uber 1337 puter nerds. Its not controlled by big banks, banks dont care about you just your money

tell that to every person that lost bitcoin when MtGox shuttered up shop and fucked off with everyones money

>Nothing is unhackable.
>It's not going to get hacked

You sound like a 4 year old who doesn't understand computers. Anything is hackable. Anything.

And the ones who hack it will be the geeks discussing its security. It's always an inside job.

>That hardly seems a reason not to push for some sort of digital currancy. Our current monetary and banking systems are already able to be hacked 'with the push of a button' as you put it.

You can't hack a bar of gold, or a strip of land, or a piece of paper (even though the paper itself is basically worthless and backed digitally).

TheGibson27

An exchange, simply a website, being hacked is nothing to do with bitcoin itself. Not at all comparable.

Again, you literally understand nothing about bitcoin. What it actually is, how it works.

Obvious trolling on Sup Forums....

No but you can steal, forge documents, use social engineering. Sure its not "hacking" in the traditional sense but having a system that relies on physical objects with assigned monetary value is able to be exploited more so then one that is completely digital

I understand how it works. You don't understand how it doesn't work.

Anything is hackable. Period.

Makes no difference if someone in Asia makes a fake bar of gold. Your gold in your safe doesn't magically *poof* into nothing.

Bitcoin is very *poof*able despite what you have been led to believe. Doesn't matter if it's decentralized today because one day in the future, it will be fully controlled by one entity, essentially making it "centralized" ad hoc.

>ad hoc

meant de facto.

Under a one world government, bitcoin will be de facto centralized, like all other cryptocurrencies.

You understand less than you think. I'm sure you will claim you do, but obviously you know nothing of bitcoin, or hacking....

Ugh, you seem to think it's got a magic force field around it or something. It will be centralized one day.

Good for investing for about 100 years but don't pass it down to your kids or you are fucking stupid as hell.

So, you don't know what you're talking about? At all? Moron detected.

This. You're an idiot if you're bitcoin is left in some exchanges hand to hold onto all the time. Keep your shit in your wallet until you need it and you're fine.

Some people are just afraid of progress. It's that primal fear of the unkown humanity has unfortunately held onto since our days living in caves and cowering in the dark

Retard detected.

>The titanic is unsinkabe!!!!
>What how could it happen, what went wrong????

That's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about the currency itself being hackable under a one world government system.

The currency itself, worldwide. Not an exchange.

Exactly, you wouldn't go to a currency exchange, give them euros tell then you want USD, the walk away without your money.

As you correctly point out, this clueless fudder knows nothing about what the claim to. Sadly all to common this behavior

Point to one part of the white paper, specification or source code that allows for any of your claims to have a glimmer of truth...

Google not finding you anything kiddo? Haven't read any of this? Don't understand the basics?

Okay let me simplify it:

Bitcoin is currently decentralized and safe by the nature of it existing on computers that aren't affiliated with one another.

After one world government, ALL computers will be accessible by the same entity.

Bitcoin becomes de facto a centralized currency, which can be manipulated from a single source.

This is assuming that humanity is even capable of unfucking itself to the point where a single world wide government can even be agreed upon

It will exist temporarily by force until we extinct ourselves shortly after.

Riiiight, well just make sure you have lined your house in tin foil. I hear the flouride in the water lets the CIA read your thoughts

finally someone on Sup Forums making sense again.

Its like quints..it happens, but not often

Computers and dollars do not go together. What you end up having is a register.

Which is a pile of dollars and a register total and the very real possibility these two numbers donot add up.

This isn't how decentralisation works. I asked for evidence, you have nothing other than your ignorance.

Its doubtful the internet will be around in 100 years. Someone will hack it. And everything is hackable.

Seek mental help. You should be on meds, or locked up

I'm pretty sure this user was being sarcastic...just so you know

Trips of truth.

I probably should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4

They are laundromat tokens sold by businessmen, that have convinced the public using technical jargon that these coins have actual value. Some merchants are stupid enough to accept these coins as payment. Bitcoins are not legal tender anywhere on the planet.
The businessmen make their money in the exchanges, just like the US used to do with the petrodollar.