4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

News:

>Khabib off of UFC 209

Other urls found in this thread:

matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvnews_NI723513_Shlemenko_protiv_Bredli_pramaja_translacija_boja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND DON'T FORGET THE FUCKING RAMADAN

God I hate this faggot right now.

stop crying, pussies. it's just a fight. do you guys not have lives or anything else that really affects your life to worry and get all upset about?

FUCK

I knew things were too good to be true, anyway. Khabib done goof'd up.

M-1 CHALLENGE 75
SHLEMENKO VS. BRADLEY
WATCH ONLINE

matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvnews_NI723513_Shlemenko_protiv_Bredli_pramaja_translacija_boja

it really is perplexing
khabib is my boy, but i'm not cutting myself, shitting my pants, and banging my head my head against a wall like other people on here seem to be doing
calm down, fuck

I can't believe it. Somebody wake me up inside.

i wont give a shit in few days but i was actually looking forward to this fight last april and got bummed when it was cancalled and now i m fucking devistated

This.

Probably normie casuals.

Aldo x Tony confirmed, screencap this

It will be Aldo, it NEEDS to be Aldo, you know why? Because if(and this is a big IF, dont get me wrong) Tony loses, it needs to be to someone who people actually would pay to see aggainst McGregor, and Aldo fits this

Getting some vodkarunes which seem to say I can't watch it

Now I know you're just trolling.

Won't respond to you seriously any more Joaoa.

Man Khabib must have just lost quite a few fans

What was kebabs diet /heem/?

Fuck moslems, fuck russians and fuck fucking kebabsupporters.

I just woke up
Yesterday i was talking about how shit khabib looked. I wanted to make a post about khabib being taken to the hospital because of the weight cut. I decided against it just to not fuck around. Then i dream about khabib getting sick and not being able to fight. First thing i do i check the weigh ins. Khabib is sick and couldnt make weight. Fuck my life, heem.

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the problem is, he didnt have one

the rest of the pizza that wonderboy sampled

>he trusted a dagestani

DELETE EARLY WEIGH INS
DELETE USADA
DELETE IV BAN

i'm scared. bros. my karate green belt test is tomorro. instead of training this evening i ate a schnitzel and two bag of chips just because i'm so nervous. i'm gonna be in front of the judges alone in the middle of gym filled with 200 people.

i think i'm gonna pull out and not go tomorrow. i'm gonna be slow as hell with all the extra weight. i walk around 170 but now i'm easily 180

I wish that I could turn back time,
'Cause now the guilt is all mine.
Can't live without the trust from those you love.

REAL NON EARLY NON SPERGOP THREAD HERE

SUPPORT WESTERN CULTURE

the IV ban should be deleted, its only purpose is to make it harder for fighters to cut a fuckton of weight
they're obviously still doing it

KK > JJ

you should be banned for life

>so can you make 170 by 10 ET or not goofball
>tfw 174

No thanks spergy

What's done is done it feels so bad.
What once was happy now is sad.

It all comes tumbling down.

>tfw AKA could haved 4 GOATS at the same time
>tfw your favorites fighters careers die thanks to their camp

why cant they just reschedule for next month at 210? Tony and khabib are the only 2 legitimate contenders, everyone else is coming off losses

i want her to make me spaghetti dinner just so i can tell her its bad and have her beat the shit out of me

I can't believe it man.

Daily heeminder.

>yfw Teymur heems Lando at 209

Reminder Ferguson knew about Khabib's weightcutting problems

Zane Simon

>people are actually mad that two manlets aren't fighting.
heh

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

AHAHAHAHAHA

GET BTFO YOU MUDSLIME SHITE

>KHALABIB DUCKING TONY THIS HARD

AHAHAH

is he /ourboy/

The IV ban needs to go

Khabib won't get medical clearance and Dana won't risk it happening again. Ferguson is the first defense.

>why cant they just reschedule for next month at 210?
Lol m8 that's not how it works. This fight has fallen through 3 times now. It's never gonna happen now, Tony won't agree to it.

>Tony is actually 6 feet tall

Moron

>work's back from chinese new year
>my ETH gains have doubled in a week
>khabib, AKA, Islam, and SpergOP have been humiliated

This is a great Friday.

>wears sunglasses indoors
Does he play the blues?

yes

which fight are they going to move up from the prelim to the main card?

ne brukaj tu zastavu

BIG PIGG

The card went from a potential 9/10 to a 7/10

GET ON ME LEVEL

Based SpainSperg here to do work

ABC. Having the pissbreak at the start of the prelims was a mistake.

5/10 max.

Seres a ne znas ni o cemu se radi

kill me

Tony is 5'11 manlet lover.
>being mad that two people the size of highschool kids aren't fighting
>weighing 155 ever
kek

>can go a month without a food on ramazan
>fail to make weight on time for biggest fight of his career

what a FUCKIN RETARDED MORON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck this semen slurping sport

Do not ever speak to me about Kh*bib again

going back and watching embedded is pretty funny now though tbqf

god damn they were promoting kebab hard

Saint Goobert

AKA is such a trash camp

>Tony won't agree to it

Bullshit. It's the only way he gets a title and he knows Khabib waited for him. He's likely to do the same

>Actually being proud of being an obese loser

Post your neck with timestamp. I bet you have 3 chins.

Man, someone called it, Khabib couldn't handle the weight cut. I don't get it, dudes shorter than some bantamweights. What a fucking disappointment.

Is this a dream?

Feckin weak mudslime, can't even make it to weigh-ins. Sad!

HOW IS THIS SHIT POSSIBLE

UFC IS A WORTH BILLION AND THEY CANT KEEP A COUPLE O MONKEYS HEALTHY FOR A FIGHT?

Learned my lesson from fedor to never make any picks until weigh in. Khabib BTFO

They literally made him his own shirt. They were set to make him their new Russian star. They were as behind him as they'll ever be. The Embedded's were doing great numbers, he had support, he met Tyson, even GSP popped up to wish him luck. Everything was going fantastic for both him and WME

>It's the only way he gets a title

The only way he gets a title is when he d'arces the Irish chicken who is running away begging to fight a 40 year old retired boxer. An interim belt after this entire fiasco and build up would be awful plus this is the THIRD time this fight has fallen through.

this sport is so fucking stupid

I hope khabib fanboys commit suicide

what kind of fucking retard thinks he can cut 30 lbs and make a fight

Khalabib is SAD!

THE SEED IS REMOVED YA FUCKIN MOMOS, KHALABIB IS A WEAK MUDSLIME SHIT JUST LIKE OP!

What happens to based Ferg now?

>Learned my lesson from fedor to never make any picks until weigh in

Amazing how many losers on here were arguing with me saying that picks after weigh-ins don't matter. It's literal stupidity and casualness.

They'll still do it because it's the only lightweight fight ffs

It's not like Ferguson has another contender to fight in the meantime. They'll still make it an interim belt because they hand them out like candy

stats from the UG:

2009-2016, limited to the UFC. Of all the lists in MMA, this is one you don’t want to be #1 on. The findings are not great for AKA.

1. AKA • 8 fighters, 111 scheduled fights, 24 injuries, 21.6% injury rate
2. Serra/Longo • 4 fighters, 48 scheduled fights, 9 injuries, 16.3% injury rate
3. Nova Uniao • 12 fighters, 135 scheduled fights, 20 injuries, 14.8% injury rate
4. Blackzilians • 10 fighters, 97 scheduled fights, 14 injuries, 14.4% injury rate
5. Roufusport • 8 fighters, 87 scheduled fights, 11 injuries, 12.6% injury rate
6. Team Nogueira/Blackhouse • 11 fighters, 152 scheduled fights, 16 injuries, 11.9% injury rate

Below average rate.

7. Tristar • 15 fighters, 153 scheduled fights, 14 injuries, 9.2% injury rate
8. ATT • 12 fighters, 219 scheduled fights, 19 injuries, 8.7% injury rate
9. Jackson Wink MMA • 26 fighters, 353 scheduled fights, 30 injuries, 8.5% injury rate
10, Kings MMA • 6 fighters, 94 scheduled fights, 6 injuries, 6.4% injury rate
11. Team Alpha Male • 8 fighters, 120 scheduled fights, 7 injuries, 5.8% injury rate
12. Alliance MMA • 12 fighters, 164 scheduled fights, 7 injuries, 4.3% injury rate

Average rate of injury 10.3%.

AKA head coach Javier Mendez spoke with Hutchinson, and pointed out that three of the injuries attributed to his team were suffered by Khabib Nurmagomedov, and they happened when he was training in Russia. Further, Cormier’s injury happened while DC was teaching his own wrestling class. However, the coach also acknowledged that the team has had a high injury rate, and explained that he is taking preventative steps, including minimizing hard sparring and being cognizant of over training.

“If fighters are looking at me like, ‘you’re f’ing us up coach,’ then I should probably quit,” said Velasquez. “I don’t want to hurt anyone. I do the best to take care of them and they’ll tell you that I don’t let them spar when they’re injured. I hold them back.”

Will khabib and tony ever fight? What will happen to Khabib? Will the UFC trust him and continue to give him high scale fights?

prosvetli me

DEATH TO KHABIB

>he isn't atleast 6'2 and 200 pounds
heh Post you standing in a doorway. Bet you are eyelevel with the knob

>based Ferg
Really funny how fickle you are, just a few months ago you were saying Tony sucks and that RDA would eat him alive.

Pathetic bandwagoner loser.

Time to end this suffering.

woodley cuts over 30 lbs to make 170

khabib is just a fat fuck who tries to cut too much weight in the last 48 hours

you were so meek before this happened, lol opportunistic faggot

CAN'T WAKE UP

How long until DC pulls out of the Rumble fight?

How inflated will Kebabs record be after he starts fighting 10 year olds in Kadyrov's promotion

Kudos to TAM.

Iron sharpens iron.

Heeminder to do hard-sparring without head-gear at least 3 times a week MINIMUM.

No one is talking about how wonderboy made weight despite eating that slice of pizza.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU AND FUCK KHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU AND FUCK KHABIB HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU AND FUCK KHABIB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU AND FUCK KHABIB HAHAHAHBIB HAHAHAH

>FEED KHABIB

>AKA and Serra/Longo is higher than Nova União, a gym famous for having the fighters actually FIGHT in the trainings and not only spar

kek