Hey Sup Forums, haven't posted in a while. Feels thread btw

Hey Sup Forums, haven't posted in a while. Feels thread btw.
Anyway, I just want to explain how I feel. I just started college and I thought it would make me happy but I've never felt more depressed in my life. All my life, the way things have happened to me and the way people have treated me has made me feel like I have no value to anyone and that I am somehow lower. I dunno how but I am just feeling that now more than ever. Also, there's this girl in my program and there is no better way to say than I am infatuated with her. But whenever I think about her, look at her or imagine what it would be like being with her, I feel shame and I feel disgusting and like I don't deserve that. Ontop of that, never had a girlfriend. I'm 22. The combonation of those two things is making this bleak right now. I don't expect anyone to care I just wanted to have someone hear and listen.

self bump

Fucking emo fag.. special snowflake idiot there's other people at 22 that are just as pathetic as you. Get your shit right and fucking start living instead of being a self loathing faggot

Haha, you think I think my situation is special. And I don't loath my self.

And I still want a feels thread, so bump.

Nope you are just posting your fucking "feelings" on Sup Forums.. the way you're describing your situation isn't whiny at all

Have you tried seeing a therapist? It's worth a shot if you haven't.

"feelings" hahahahaha nice touch cunt

yeah I have actually, the one I got was an older womanand I couldn't relate to her at all and she was very unhelpful. I tried going back and requested a different therapist but it was her when I got there so I never went back.

I don't even know if that would help anyway

Chemicals in your brain are making you feel that way right now. You mistakenly believe that they are in control of you instead of the other way around. The truth is that you can turn this situation around. It is a harsh truth, because it is so simple and yet so true. Most people cannot escape emotional roller-coaster dictated to them by their brains because it is more comforting to believe that they are not in control, because the idea of being in charge scares them.

Only by not giving a fuck, will you overcome this downward spiral. You cannot directly choose the chemicals that dictate your feeling, however you can make physical choices - choices to physically leave your surroundings and move yourself to do activities that influence your feelings in a positive way. It is different per person, but generally, eating healthy, living in a clean apartment and being physically active helps. Stimulating the brain with learning also gives a man a sense of purpose and achieving little goals releases dopamine which makes you feel good. This can be anything, from learning a (programming) language, or playing an instrument. Focusing on your college courses and thinking about how you would use the material you learned to do cool stuff is also an idea.

Take control back, user. I believe in you. There are people in your life that care about you (even if you don't realize it, they exist). Do you believe in you?

Thanks user :) I believe in you too.

bumping again

Thank you!

>the way things have happened to me and the way people have treated me (blah blah)
take responsibility for your own life. as long as you view your external world as the reason for your unhappiness, you will always find a reason to be unhappy over which you have no control. take your life back now.

yeah, yeah. so I've heard.

that sad truth is that no-one can fix you but yourself. no-one can help you feel better but yourself. even therapists only give you tools which you have to use yourself.
we're born alone, we die alone, and we are alone for the entirety of our lives in the sense that no-one will ever see be inside your mind to share your perspective and see the world exactly as you do. you can do your best to describe your inner world, but no-one will ever 'get it'. stop looking for that one person.

i remember distinctly the moment i realised that i am entirely alone, and always had been and always would be. it took years of existential crisis, self-pity and suicidal intent before i realised that i was all that i needed, and the only one who ever had a hope of understanding myself. that's all i can offer you. good luck.

Not trying to rag on you or anything. But in a few years women will want you for your financial security and your ability to be a responsible adult. I see ugly guys pulling hotter girls than me due to the fact that I'm dependent on my parents to get by. No money, don't drive anymore, live with parents etc. I still pull chicks off of looks but as I get older it's harder and harder. Work hard and you'll be alright.

When i was 8 i was in the living room watching tv while my mom was vacuuming. All of a sudden she fell over dead. She had a brain aneurysm.
Every time i ton about her or even hear the word mom i think back to her lifeless face and the loud thump of her hitting the floor.

Truly sorry to hear that but she passed without pain at the very least

I had a barbecue with a group of friends about four years ago. Laughing, playing games, having some beers. Then one of my friend stops dead in his tracks, falls to his knees, and falls over on his side. It looked like a fake death scene from a movie. He also had a brain aneurysm out of no where. It can just hit you at any moment.

I think there's actually some tests that can be done if your family has a history of brain aneurysms. I think they can figure out if you are at risk of having one and take care of it.