BLACKOUTS AND NAUSEA ON ACID?

BLACKOUTS AND NAUSEA ON ACID?

Sup, Sup Forums. Is it normal to blackout, when I take acid? I took 250 ug of LSD for my first time and I cannot remember enough for 12 hours. I can remember only strong nausea at first 2 - 3 hours after taking it and moments, when I was screaming, crying, laughing and running in crazy psychedelic visually distorted world. Scary shit, I even forget who I am and what is going on. Only my mother help me to trip better and last 2 hours were really good. So what was wrong with this tab or me? Explain me this shit. Was it ego death?

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

you're going to die. its not acid, its nBome.

Doesn't sound like ego death just sounds like poor preparation and shit setting

Maybe this

How long ago was it? I find that you start remembering more and more as time goes on as long as you keep thinking about it.

50 ug would have been a better starter dose tbh, larger dosage means more negative side affects :/

No. The tab was ablsolutely tasteless and small. I am sure that it was acid.

you took too high of a dose for your first time
that or it wasn't really acid. there's a lot of rc's being sold as acid nowadays.

NBOMe*

Yeah maybe, my trip sitter was smoking heroin instead of helping me. Why is he so dumbass?

/thread

It's not "normal" because most people respect the substance and don't take too much. But yes, if you do take too much like you obviously did, then it can definitely happen. LSD can be extremely powerful.

I was respecting LSD. 250 ug is a Hofmann dosage. So I had a bad trip like him.

50 you faggot

It was 11 days ago.

There's so many synthetic things about m8ty. Get liquid or get nothing.

Maybe after this experience I can take 125 ug? So what can I except in good setting?

expect*

A lot of these people dont know what theyre talking about. You can't identify a substance purely based on your experience because everyones brains work differently and people have different experiences.

It is entirely possible to 'black out' on real acid. Its happened to me twice. I've taken a wide variety of different substances from DOC to 2cb and everything in between.

What happened to you (and what happens to many others as well) was called excited delirium. Some can get violent but a lot are relatively peaceful during excited delirium. Excited delirium can happen for a wiiiide variety of reasons. Withdraw, mental illness and yes even psychedelics.

There arent very many solid explanations on exactly why it happens, but with psychedelic use its often tied with preexisting mental illness (whether it be mild or otherwise). But it can happen without it as well.

Basically you did have some form of ego death which turn your thought processes into mush and you were in a sort of auto pilot toddler mode.

The times it happened to me were very profound experiences, even though I was naked and babbling nonsense. But the second time it happened I decided to stop experimenting with psychedelics. There was a period after my second one where I couldnt smoke weed for about a year and a half without becoming extremely paranoid and panicky. Its been about 4 years now and I smoke plenty of weed and it doesnt bother me anymore. I had a great time with psychedelics and really dont have much desire to experience any again.

But yeah, what happened to you is no big deal. If you feel confident you can try some again at a lower dose. If it happens again you should stop. Those experiences (excited delirium) can really change you. And if theyre happening more than once it could mean you have some underlying mental illness that hasnt fully manifested yet, and continuing to put yourself into those extreme states could bring its effects on sooner in your life.

NBOMEs and DO* have a very chemical taste. We do not need test kits. Just put blotter on the tong and if it tasteless you have something from lisergamide family.

To add, I mean at small doses, these both happened to me taking doses I was more than confident with based on my exerience

You can bring about excited delirium in anyone if you give them too much.

This all applies to normal doses you have fared well with in the past.

So 125 ug of LSD and not more at the next time, right? I think setting was not really good and because of it I lose my perception of reality.

>is X normal on acid?
Man, nothing is normal on acid. That's the point.

This sounds pretty normal for psychedelic experience. Forgetting everything including your sense of self (ego death) is normal af if you actually took enough, which it sounds like you did. If you did research you know that lsd is safe if it isnt 25i. It can still be uncomfortable for some to experience forgetting but surrendering to this can lead to extremely positive experiences.

Also what about 2c-b? I have heard that it is much more smoother and lighter than other psychedelics. Maybe it would be better for beginners like me? I just dont want crazy bad trip again.

sounds more like pcp

Mainly just trip balls tho SWIM never really trys to do many things until they are past their peak

Never experienced nausea on LSD before, but everything else mentioned seems about right. You probably did way more than you should have for a novice with psychedelics though.

This happent to my buddy when he went apeshit - Said he didnt remember but im not to sure

No, you got some bad shit

probably this, unless the chinks invented yet more new shit to put on a tab. Of course if nbome didn't kill OP already it won't kill him now.

is this even true for febreezed nbome? Anyway, I usually just gel-parachuted it.

>poor preparation and shit setting
fuck off

It's a mild dose though. Assuming he knows what it actually is.

>'black out'
Time can certainly flow differently, but it's not a blackout like an alcohol blackout

>ego death
even worse than "set and setting"

>too much
>implying going all the way isn't the way to do it

trip with your mom

different people react to different chemicals differently. Phenethylamines can have more body-load than tryptamines. 2-cb is known for being less emotional than other psychedelics

>surrendering
always the key to a good trip, even a good "bad" trip

I second the gentleman's motion, your honor

Bad trips were invented by the gov in the 60s to scare kids. Assimilate with the potential aid to change and see where it leads you. There are no limits to your potential, your foot is in the door.