COUGH COUGH S-sorry guys I have a really bad co- COUGH COUGH

COUGH COUGH S-sorry guys I have a really bad co- COUGH COUGH

I'm really sorry sir it must be something in my COUGH COUGH COUGH

You seem really upset towards my persons as a result of this terrible cold I have, hopefully this ventilated air intake will help me recover

OH shit! That was someone else's prescription and now I'm COUGH COUGH worse COUGH than COUGH COUGH COUGH

OH GOD... now the other persons persribed medicine is causing me to choke myself... I... CANT......BREATHEEEEEEE

Even my opposite universe self is COUGH suffering and COUGH gasping for COUGH COUGH COUGH

WATCH IT MAN, THOSE POPCOR COUGH COUGH CHUNKS GOT INTO MY COUGH COUGH COUGH-throat and now its stuc- CCPUGH COUGH COUGH OW OOF and its made me younger

Fucking kek

Oh man, I truly agree we have created something magical he- COUGH COUGH OU GOD THERE IS FLEM ALL OVER MY HAND, AND NOW I FEEL EVEN MORE TRAVELLING THROUGH MY THORAX

would you COUGH COUGH like to but WHEEEEEEZE COUGH an appl

But then I COUGH coughed so much and so hard that it COUGH made me COUGH COUGH older than I was COUGH before!

Top fucking kek.

Oh wow thank you so much for this tremend- COUGH COUGH Apple surely this would keep the doctor awa- COUGH COUGH

Fucking COUGH damn it I COUGH coughed so fucking COUGH COUGH hard that my daughter's purse COUGH tipped over on the table and her COUGH used feminine hygiene items fell out COUGH this shit REEKS! COUGH COUGH

COUGH Fuck this COUGH shit! If I'm going to COUGH COUGH cough this bad I may as well COUGH go back to COUGH smoking!

Gee, fellas. Are you gonna stop copying me or what?

We were jumping in and contributing. Fucking excuse us.

that guy isn't even O- COUGH COUGH COUGH oh man this is still really ba WHEEEEEEEZE COUGH Oof

You tell 'em, fellow contributor.

>Don't you dare COPY me!

ahem

This is amazing. Someone please cap it