What's the best way to go about data-mining for info on this chick I've been obsessed with...

What's the best way to go about data-mining for info on this chick I've been obsessed with? I'm hoping I can get something on her I can blackmail her with...or at the very least some nudes. I've got her last known email address to start with.

>step 1
>kys

fuck off Mario, she is with Bowser all the time

This
You mad plumber boy?

Do a any non-wankers have anything USEFUL TO SHARE?

> do any of you want to help me be a scumbag and blackmail an innocent person?

No.

Stick your judgement where the sun don't shine. What makes you thing she's "innocent"?

>I've got her last known email address to start with.
Used to be a security oversight in PayPal where if you went to send someone money, and put in their e-mail address, once you got to the final screen before sending the payment, it would say "you're sending $20.00 to DICK JOHNSON" or whatever their name is. Dunno if that still exists since the site redesign though.
Does she currently still use the address?
If not, and it's a web e-mail, did she close the account? If she did, you can always recreate the account using the same address. The use that to access any online accounts on websites she used that e-mail to register.

Not dating you isn't a crime. If she actually did something wrong you would have posted it to begin with.

I will stick my judgment right in your scummy face so you at least have to acknowledge it. What you are trying to do it super cringe and beyond pathetic. instead of spending your time learning to hack people, why don't you spend your time learning how not to be a complete sperg. Maybe then you could actually get a date.

Thanks for sharing that.

>not dating me is a crime

You don't have to date me either. So your opinion of me means squat... Especially if you have nothing but condemnation to contribute to the thread.

Do us all a favor OP and just an hero already.

Second, nypa. Go piss up some other flagpole faggot

I second this.

Naw... I'm not suicidal. I'd rather achieve all of my objects first. The topic of this thread being one of them.

You keep responding so it means something. Trying to help you not be a comeplete faggot and possibly get laid one day. If you want to be a fucking stereotype the go ahead. Just know that people will fucking hate being around you and you will die alone.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

The funny thing is that the real dr Phil gets more pussy than you ever will. He's gonna be balls deep in a pussy while you are sperging out trying to scam nudes.

...anything else?

You act uninterested but you are still responding. Real easy to see through you faggot

...so your done then. Good. Glad you're been enjoying this thread. But I'd like to get back on-topic...

Can anyone recommend a decent reverse e-mail search client?

Look where you are, asshat.