Taylor Swift Thread:

Taylor Swift Thread:

Taylor without makeup.

Change my oil for TayTay, Prolong the life of my cock and car for TayTay

>TayTay will never looks as fondly at your cock as she does on a small qt as fuck kitten

TayTay will never be impregnated by a healthy David Bowie and make baby of music that the world has been waiting for. Hail Satan

wow thats not bad compared to most girls but you cant really tell thats taylor swift

She was 19 and never bad looking. Most women even in their 20s look tired as fuck without makeup

It still looks like it to me, but it is clearly more representative of her younger appearance, when she had that hairstyle and somewhat more youthful look. I think that without makeup, Taylor still looks gorgeous.

My butthole is soo raw right now I cant even blame TayTay. I dont know what happened last night

I'm a fan of modestly-dressed Taylor Swift. She manages to do it without looking frumpy. It's a very cute, yet simultaneously attractive look.

Wait, is that Rose of Versailles?

Yes, it is! I chose a picture of the lead character because of how much I think she resembles Taylor Swift. I think Swift could portray her well in a new live action adaptation, according to general appearance and body build. There was already a live action movie done in 1979, though, at the same time the anime was running (and the manga ended before that).

Here, you could see how Taylor's hair is similar to Oscar's, with the general waviness and texture.

lovely, my favorite series in the 90s

I'd lick this ass

No, this faggot needs to be stopped. TayTay is pure and good and for for all people

We need to counter this crap with more Taylor.

Look What You Made Me Do.

Vanity Fair.