/nfl/ general - WHO'S A GOOD BOY edition

CLG: Fournette clocks unofficial 4.51 at Combine
NYJ: Report: Jets could move on from Eric Decker
CHI: Report: Alshon wants to play for a contender
DAL: Report: Rams, 49ers looking into Tony Romo
ATL: Falcons place 2nd-round tender on WR Gabriel
PHI: Coin flip drama: Eagles pick 14th, Colts 15th
NE: Pats exploring vet QBs; Jimmy G to be dealt?
PIT: Steelers CB Cockrell gets lowest RFA tender
CLG: Texas A&M DE Garrett checks in at 6'5/272
ARZ: Report: Jets likely to target FA S Jefferson
MIN: Report: Adrian Peterson interested in Raiders
DET: Ameer Abdullah fully cleared from foot injury

McCaffrey is dominating the combine. Fournette looks Trent Richardson tier.

Also

Steelers

>Adrian Peterson interested in Raiders
fuck it

sign every WR and HB available
the more weapons carr has the better

>the more weapons carr has the better

You think Peterson still has that switch?

Not really but if we can get him for cheap I wouldn't mind

I would much rather prefer the raiders spent 90% of the offseason on fixing the secondary

AP with a good oline may still produce so who knows

name my band /nfl/

>inb4 poor little white boy

Sefo Liufau having the worst combine so far.

Poor Little White Boy

bust 182

McCaffery is the real deal.
holy shit I thought they were just hyping this nigger because he is white.

its like the danny woodhead swiss army knife skillset combined with deangelo williams talent.
fuck. no way he makes it to the vikings in the 2nd anyways but I was skipping him in mock drafts when he fell that far.

>this O line class

he is going to get drafted in the first round

kek

Official RB 40 times

Question: is the NFL 1st round draft invite only in regards to players? I mean, if you're projected to go in the third round and you think or would told a team would draft you in the first, can you go to the draft or would they kick you out thinking you're a scrub third rounder.

*were told

they invite a select amount of players they think will go in the first round but there's always a few that have to awkwardly wait to day 2.

Thanks.

Plus I guess no team who intended to draft a late second rounder or worse would dare tell the NFL they plan to draft him in the first since the other teams would wonder wtf is going on if he suddenly gets invited and then think if they missed a gem in the rough.

so its all predetermined and dare i say...rigged?

I would not be surprised if most teams told the NFL who they intended the draft and the NFL extends invites and tells some bubble players to go to the first night of the draft because it's guaranteed they'll go in the first when the NFL knows they won't just so they have sad cam.

it's not hard to guess what players will be taken in the first, just who goes where

>caring about muh combine stats
Literally Al Davis tier. Game tape and IQ are the only things that matter.

Jags fan here. How are we going to fuck up our top 5 pick again?

lmao are you retarded

He's right though.

>and IQ
>see ball
>go get ball
>gronk smash

well, at least you have a trip on so i know to ignore you from now on lol

The combine is about centralized medical data all teams can use as a second opinion to their team doctor's evaluation of players they intend to pick.

>simple straightforward drills with no pads on somehow trumps actual game tape and intelligence
You should kill yourself.

why are you arguing so strongly against a strawman that you created yourself?

>the jest rn
Full self destruct mode

>Clemson TE Jordan Leggett has a formal meeting with the entire Patriots coaching staff tonight.

Is he the new Gronk?

the TE class is lowkey loaded this year

Using words you don't understand the meaning of will get you nowhere.

blowing up something terrible is an improvement though

see you're doing it again. not sure why you're so hell-bent on making shit up, but you also think that the combine is worthless so you're probably not playing with a full deck.

Leggett is one of my favorite players to watch
Although his blocking skills are probably worse than most wide receivers who are also labeled "tight end"

Again, you're getting nowhere. Using non sequiturs only makes you look worse off. You have yet to disprove my argument that the Combine is worth less than the media let's on.

I swear to god I dont know why I never bought into his hype before.
I watched a few stanford games even.
he's got just zero holes in his game.

>people worrying about these king kong RB's verticals
come the fuck on, they aren't trying to dunk

>1 legit white RB, 3 legit white WR's, and 2 legit white safeties
but not a single good white TE? all the good TE's are black this year? weird reversal.

just admit that you both has crippling autism and suck each others cocks already

all the "black" TEs this year a mixed or light skinned nigs

McCaffrey is just another CJ Spiller

the media says it's worthless too

Hating on the combine has become the cool thing to do

yet coaches and scouts go every year to watch the prospects

it's not as important as game film but it's a good tiebreaker between two similar prospects. It's meant to be supplemental.

It's a job interview like any others, they're going to look at your resume and credentials but how you handle it is a big factor.

Randy Gregory was a projected first rounder until the combine where he showed how fucking stupid he was in interviews and that's shown itself in the NFL.

Also you're fucking retarded if you think NFL teams don't take the physicals seriously looking for red flags in their health.

he's mainly a receiving threat yeah, but that's very valuable in today's NFL.

there are so many like him though, evan engram, david njoku, etc. my favorite in this year's class is bucky hodges. dude is massive and he's a great blocker

Blowing it all up, core of the team is too old.

Rebuild from the ground up. Looking at what's best for the long term interest of the team, not the short term.

they should be trading richardson, not cutting him. and isn't calvin pryor only 24?

BABY COME BACK

dont you put that hate on him ricky bobby. dont you put that hate on him.

fuck CJ was another dude I believed in also.
but I think McCaffery has better eyes or at least skills.

they didnt cut either of those guys thats just that one retarded avatar fag making shit up that hasnt happened yet.

@bolice12
Now that Christian McCaffrey is exposed as a 200lb manlet who is a dyel and has terrible bench press form
Do you think he will slip to us in the 2nd round?
I had previously thought he was 6-1 220

>bouncing the weight off your chest
McCaffrey is a fraud

w-what did he do with the banana!?...

>he

>Iggles win coin toss
>Get better draft pick

I thought winning was supposed to give you a worse draft pick

I think it was in clemson's semifinal game this year that the announcers were saying their staff had met with patriots staff specifically to utilize their tight ends in more pro ways.

Fournette confirmed a slow fat ass.

Not the best RB in the class anymore.

Sad!

Blocking is a good start

they all do it

>yeah sure I'll grab you some In N Out for you because everyone else already had lunch
>yeah I know animal style eveerything
an hour later
>they were too busy so we didnt go
well thanks for calling and telling me now that I'm more than an hour away from In N Out now. fuck bro's its been like 6 months since I've had In N Out and I miss out every fucking time.

>McCaffery isn't a meme white RB
>finally watching tape on T.J. Watt
So baby Watt is fucking legit also? fuck if it wasn't for his last name the vikings could of had him in the 2nd.

He's one year removed from 1500 yards and he just played 3 games last year

>Based on the combine, Leonard Fournette has: - Same weight as Clay Matthews - Same burst as Percy Harvin - Same speed as Jordy Nelson

>mfw thinking about him and Sam Darnold on the same team get me through this jets offseason

lol were you watching the combine? he killed it, did really well in the drills and ran a good 40. the bench press thing is whatever cuz he's not a power back. i think his stock improved enough for the late first round today

means absolutely fuck all

>Stress fracture in Texas' D'Onta Foreman's foot revealed at combine
goodbye rest of your draft stock

Means he's a freakish power back that can and will be a third down back.

>You think Peterson still has that switch?
Not on the field, but he's definitely still got if off the field

I'm sure last year people were saying that this years QB class was going to be loaded, and now it's absolutely shit

DELTE THIS

eh he couldnt pass protect at all. his blocking was terrible and he runs so upright and stiff its like a fucking target dummy just begging to get lit up.

I'm surprised he's ranked so high. he's gonna get absolutely stuffed in the NFL.
his career must have been based off nothing but broken plays because there is no way he is gonna replicate his slow burst getting to holes a mile wide and taking 20 yards to get into 3rd gear.

over under for the jets passing for 3000 yards next year and 22 interceptions?

They literally were not.

People expected Watson to be better, but he didn't. Actually, I think only Darnold is getting serious hype for next season. Far from loaded.

Thank you based Carr

TYBC

How did a white man have a faster 40 yard dash and vertical than a black man

TYBC

Racism.

Race doesn't determine athletic ability.

TYBC

>Absolutelyfuckingbroke

wtf is the diary entry in the first half of this post

kill yourself

This Webm will always make me sad, but also hopeful, I mean look at how much he cares, a true Raider through and through

race genetics are trends, not absolutes

Not every black is faster than every white and not every white is smarter than every black

but

most blacks are faster than most whites and most whites are smarter than most blacks.

>most blacks are faster than most whites and most whites are smarter than most blacks.

You dumb cuck, it's socioeconomics. Not genetics or "trends" lmao. Trends in genetics? What a joke. Trends come and go, genetics are long standing.

not that type of trend you fucking idiot

>/nfl/ - Sup Forums tier knowledge of genetics and biology

Spicy meatball

their public relations is severly LACking

lmao

>Lions also meeting with O.J. Howard tonight. He's the top TE in draft. He said he and Ebron would be tough to stop.

This joke isn't funny anymore and needs to stop someone please draft him already

What did stafford say?

>hire pats gm
>surprised when he has hard on for tight ends

sigh

jets are selling, lets see if we can grab bilal powell from them, it'll cost a 2nd or 3rd but worth it imo.

just get jake butt he's falling due to injury, and take someone on defense in the 1st

Most blacks in America are literally obese

"Wheres the fondue?"

Is Doug Baldwin elite?

That was the joke lel nobody else got it

>As #Redskins & #49ers discuss a potential deal for QB Kirk Cousins in the near future, I’m told they may include the #Cowboys (Romo) as well

>Play a potential and unprecedented three-way deal forward… #49ers inquire about Cousins. #Redskins talk about Tony Romo. #Cowboys get picks.

HOLY SHIT SOMETHING MAJOR IS GOING DOWN