Man, rap today fucking sucks bad, I don't give a fuck what anybody says...

Man, rap today fucking sucks bad, I don't give a fuck what anybody says. These fools ain't spittin' no type of dope shit, but that's not even the bad part; they're not even saying words anymore. They just got a hard-ass fuckin' beat to trick dumb-asses like you to make you think you like the shit. We got some real fuckin' mentally retarded rappers in the game. I know for a fact nobody knows what the fuck these dudes be saying!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KvOSyZQkF1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indeed
Only old school hip hop is dope

That shit was hard doe

listen to bones

IBAHRITOBSOROLLIEBDITNKINGSTADICHTLEANABITCHOSSTRAIGHTFEELINMYDIAMONDS

I wonder who could be behind this post.

no

>all these nigs
rap was always shit, at least you're admitting it's shit now.

Please dont ever pretend to talk like that again

yep

As much as this is obviously b8, I think its at the point where you can hardly even criticize backpackers or oldheads anymore. You really cant understand what rappers are saying, but moreso than that rap has gotten more stale than ever. Even g-funk or mid-2000s gangsta rap didnt get this unoriginal.

When migos released versace and Hannah Montana i was glad hiphop was going somewhere after period of stagnation
Seems like we havent moved from there

ey don't rayciss

what's wrong with his eyes? is he blind or something?

lol @ everyone taking this seriously or even as bait
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

idiot they should have kept falling for it

tyler the creator is the best

lol pleb

But this is exactly what all modern hip hop sounds like. Satire is supposed to be an exaggeration.

that chorus at the end is legitimately his musical peak

YUH

Why is it that so few rappers record under their own names?

Or is The Weeknd (to cite one example) actually his legal name?

Fear not for I am a hip hop savior

This is to Rockabye Baby
youtube.com/watch?v=KvOSyZQkF1w

I write beats for a lot of rappers in my town and I have yet to be impressed by a single one. They all say the same things, usually they think they're lyrical geniuses and at the end of the day they have no other talents musically but they are more than inclined to pay me the least of all the genres I write and they are the only conceeded fags that will pay me in "exposure" there's nothing really more talentless and more bland than a rapper on stage with a fucking ipod. Fuck rap

Am i shit? I can sing which helps my dorkiness

this is fucking terrible

no

the difference between this and other modern rap is that modern rap is good. this sounds like shit

That might all be true but at the same time I've hung around plenty of people trying to make it in rock/indie and they're the exact same except they have shitty guitar skills instead of an Ipod and are probably far more narcissistic. I mean there's a good reason why 99.9% percent of musicians fail, regardless of genre.

Fewer syllables