Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/09/09/What-is-the-Point-of-this-Meme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Look, Mum! I posted it again! I'm so cool!"

Would I?
Could I?
Should I?

The answer to all these are -
>YES

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

How haven't you killed yourself yet?

>belittles others for being immature while being immature.
Yeah, keep trying. Try harder.

Logout faggot.

It didn't work well over a month ago and it won't work now but I appreciate the bumps and the effort. You've been lazy

Yes

i can guarantee whoever posts this is a bunch of ugly emos

Grow up

Yes

Yes

I am sick and fucking tired of paying taxpayer money for you 500 pound faggots who do nothing but post about hating Andrew Sixx' s shit threads. Seriously, you fucking flunked out of high school, and had a 20 year gap of doing absolutely nothing but laying your ass down in your basement eating Doritos, chugging Fanta, and cumming in blowup dolls?! I bet you spent over thousands of dollars on blowup dolls because your fatass always pops them when you roll over them in bed. Go fucking cut circulation to your dick you fucking degenerate piece of shit scum! lmao

Yes

Yes

pfftt...

Logger

Yes

with the force of over 9000 suns

This is what you've done with your life? I've never come across such a disgusting individual like you, you are another unfunny anti-log faggot. Scum like you could've been a famous doctor or lawyer or someone who would've made the world a better place, instead we get the degenerate pile of shit who devoted his entire life to posting about not sucking a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. I bet you sit your fatass down snickering as you post another Schwarzenegger anti-log meme, you fucking loser, get a life and get laid. I am not kidding, would your mother be proud of you posting against sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over autists obsessing over eating shit like a fucking pig. Move out of your mother's basement, get a job, and go suck a guy's dick if you're lucky.

Yummy

Keep trying. Try harder.

I never thought about it before you asked.
But the answer is yes.

Yes

Yes

I'd suck a log right out of his sweet little Pinker.

Yes

What did u just say to me?

KEK

Yes

Yes

Yes

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-log post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Schwarzenegger macro, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting celebrities in threads about Andy Sixx's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic anti-logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I WOULD NEVER SUCK A SHITLOG FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Yes

You should become one with the log.

It'll release some of that pent up anger you carry.

>log
>it's a way of life

Yes

Support your log god

Yes

Yes

I generally don't care if you logcunts play your silly game, but four of these fucking threads? I wish that I had half of the time that you waste on this embarrassingly stupid drivel...

L-look! someone said yes!!!

There are no other log threads up

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Proudly!

>log4lyfe

Pennis

Let it go.
Let it go.
The Log will slidde down slow
Let it go
Let it go
The corn never bothered me anyway.

I'd shit on her feet.

Dem Log n' beans

With pride!

Atomshartmother

The Delicate Sounds of Logs Slidding.

Division Smell

What's the point? You just make a thread to fill it with images you made in hopes someone tries to complain so you can make a new defense picture to counter anything someone else says?

Scatimals

The point isn't to fill the thread with images dumbass.

No, we just love the log. Xxx

Besides, it's art.

A Momentary Lapse in Bowel Control

The Log.

We all need his ex creet tation.
We all want his bowel control
No runny messes in the toilet
Andy leave those chilli's alone
Hey, Andy won't you leave burritos alone.
All in all your just another log down a throat.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/09/09/What-is-the-Point-of-this-Meme

Im not dissing the log, I'm just curious as to what you guys do for a living? Do you honestly sit at the computer ready to start a new thread as soon as the last one ends?