I'm very drunk. Talk to me. I wil talk back

I'm very drunk. Talk to me. I wil talk back.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4Fwp8XQ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you could live anywhere in the world, what would it smell like?

I'm very fuckig drunk too. And it's my fucking birthday. I fucking hate myself.
How are you going OP?

I lost my sense of smell 6 yrs ago. Sorry.

That doesn't excuse you from answering correctly, faggot

Happy birthday! I'm okay, thanks for asking. How your day been birthday boy?

Its 7:13 am and I woke up like 15 minutes ago really hung over and the first thing I did was poured a drink.
Whats up?

U liek?

Probably like my mother's detergent.

Been there. But I'm still awake an hour behind you. Keep drinking for me man, I got people crashed out in my living room. Makes me feel awkward getting up to grab another.

5/7

Thanks mate. Pretty fucking shitty and boring. What has your day been like

Fuck that don't feel awkward. If anyone aske you what you're doing just say fuck off, I'm grabbing a drink. Get the fuck outta my house faggot.

asks

Not bad. Worked 14hrs, but can't complain. Good money and i just wanted to get drunk anyways. You havent done anything exciting? What time is it over there?

Fair enuff. I'll grab another. Don't have to be anywhere for another 10hrs. Before I pop the cap, tell me you drinking wit me.

Yeah fair enough, if you're getting paid what is there to complain about?
Nah, getting drunk alone is a basic exciting as it's gonna get for me. Not like it's anything different from any other day. It's 9 pm here.
What are you drinking my friend?

Oh fucking right I am. I tried posting a pic of the bottle i opened last night beside the drink i just poured but its like 9mb.
But yeah, cheers dude and good luck with your drunk friends.

heres the pic btw i.imgur.com/4Fwp8XQ.jpg

Why don't you do some drugs instead? Alcohol is not so good.

happy birthday m8

Cheers mate. Nice double dubs

What do you think of some of my photography drunk user?

Happy birthday brother

Not OP but these pics arent bad. i always end up appreciating the subject of photos before i appreciate the photography, so cool walls m8

Except for the first one they were all ally shot. The idea was shoot the street side first and then shoot the allies. Kind of a yin and yang. What the person sees walking down a nice clean street and then what everyone else sees who looks behind the nice clean facade. Yin and yang so to speak.

>ally shot
Alley shots

>744750082
interesting, thats a cool way to imagine the set of pics,i didnt even try to think of the pics as a cohesive message

im retarded

You would have to see the whole set to get it without it being explained. I'm still working on the front of business shots. It's tough because the light is best in the morning and I want people in them but no one is downtown that early.