>people like it
>play bars and some venues
>feels good
>try to keep things formal even though we spend all day wth each other
>one day she brings along a Chad
>starts bringing Chad to every performance
>now she wants him to play the tambourine
>Chad keeps trying to rewrite my lyrics
Now they're drunk and stoned in my apartment's common room talking about "Drumpf" and how weird I am

Should I just quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

in exactly the same situation my dude
quit, this feeling aint worth it

I guess you're right, are you quitting?

actually i just reread your greentext, you should actually keep going
if you're still in highschool keep giving it a shot if you're serious about music, playing a talent show is nothing compared to getting gigs

my reason only makes sense because i'm actually a gigging musician with her at this point, you're yet to do even that atm

You're the central piece of the band. If you leave, all she has is her voice. She doesn't have an ounce o creativity. You could easily find another vocalist.

but what if it just happens all over again?

fine a new girl

just go solo man. you dont need some useless cunt to sing for you when you do everything else

You need to set guidelines right from the beginning and establish yourself as a leader. If you try to establish guidelines later on with a new vocalist, they will think something has been bothering you and were to afraid to say something.

Dont make yourself the stereotypical user.
Go have fun with them. Why aren’t you talking about t-rump too?
Also: get your own cute chadette and bring her to gigs but have her respect that your music is not for anyone to join in on and make it clear chad & singer girl are douches for not making this assumption to begin with.
Your band ain’t dead yet and the only threat right now is your depressed mindset youngin

Does Chad ever write and compose any songs of his own?
Do you have an example of your lyrics vs. Chad's you could show us?
Just curious.

Yeah quit if he is actually trying to change your lyrics, when people start fucking with your art it's time to ditch

Literally no talented songwriter has felt the need to rewrite someone else's lyrics. They just write their own.

also tambourine kek

I agree with this person

>You need to set guidelines
How do I even go about doing that?
"rule 1: no boyfriends."

I don't drink because both my parents are alcoholics and weed makes me anxious.
>Also: get your own cute chadette
I wish

I'm going to kick them out now, I've had enough.

quit and then go and see them live. i guarantee they'll be total ass without you user chan ^-^

Boy you fakin?

if you incorporate the words Cuckboi and Chad in your new solo band name I guarantee you won't be any less successful

Yeah dude, unless you're misrepresenting this then you're the creative part of the equation, quit and find other musicians, then like () said, go see them to see how much you leaving has fucked their chances of making good music

only kick them out if they're in your house, otherwise just leave

nobody's going to watch a singer+tambourine player

I guess you got Yoko'd

Guys i was gonna kick them out, but when i went to do it, i thought, “lets give this one more try”
I told them i wanted to give weed another try and would they mind smoking with me. They responded really well, like stoners do when non-smokers want to blaze le dude. I can’t believe how attached i was to the “weed makes me anxious meme” like 10 minutes ago. I’m woke my bros.
Anyway we have all been “”jamming” now (something i never did before) and i kind of think the tambourine sounds alright! Chad is a pretty cool guy anyway his name is actually Steve.
Now they’re talking about “we have to find you a girlfriend user!” I feel like we weren’t even friends before.. just goes to show it helps to open yourself up a little!

Sorry fro being such a whiny bitch before /thread

I'm happy it worked out user :)

Still, don't let Steve mess with your songwriting

all of this happened in 7 minutes?

I'm not in the exact same situation, but I started writing songs with basically the only friend I have right now and I feel like a jerk for intentionally writing material that I know isn't that good, because I want to save my best material for myself. I'm assuming I'm not alone in doing this though.

SHE LITERALLY BROUGHT IN A MIKE LOVE

JESUS CHRIST

OP IS A TALENTLESS BRIAN WILSON

Yep. Boy i was really letting depression control my life for a minute there.
Hey anyone know any good reggae?

DUDE

I don't believe you're OP

chads dont play in folk duos

O shit.
You just reminded me that weed is for degenerates and i and i alone am the one truly conscious being on this shithole of a planet.
Disregard my last two posts I’m kicken’ Them out. Fuckin chad always tryin to ruin my SHIT

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

You sold out!
You sold out!
You sold out!

This thread's a wild ride.

Well that was awful. They wouldn't leave and now my place smells like weed, alcohol, and sex. Gonna fap and sleep now.

I dont think you’re the real OP

i do desu

Good one. Not many for the ol' "lure 'em in, catch 'em thin" nowadays

What is the smell of sex like?

It;s kind of like a skunk but more herbal, virgin

Steamed mushrooms

It's fucking disgusting then. It's strange because the girls' buttholes I licked smelled prettier.

Become the absolute madman and take this normies trash out of your castel.Find a new girl or sing yourself.

Song for motivation:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUC0s0tHBw

Real OP here,
Just got back from the club with my new friends (well i knew them before but i feel closer to them now).
Steve was such a good wingman, now i have a cute girlfriend too and she’s in the band as well.
Here’s a pic we took at the club
Don’t you love when things work out?

shut the fuck up, you bald idiot

take singing lessons and become a baller singer and guitarist and use drum machines n shit for your performances and you will get ALL of the bitches

Dang, after all that this thread really cheered me up. Thanks Sup Forums, I'm going to sleep now.

you are not OP

fuck you

listen to the smiths and quit the band OP

u can do better