Am i gross

am i gross

only if you are still doing it

are those even cutmarks? looks like you painted it.

well, what you´re doing to yoruself is certainly fucked up.
Apart from the obvious though, you´re pretty hot

Nope, you arent. But i hope you try to get help if you are still doing it. I wish you the best

not at all

show me your dick

no, you look like very friendly zebra

Just stop doing it. I know it's hard because it feels like there's no point in stopping now that you've done it a lot, but time passes without we even noticing. I never thought I could stop but here I am. So, that's my only suggestion.

Love your body, feel beautiful and you'll be. Good luck.

yea but you knew alredy. why else ask right ?

Sick Indian burn.

timestamp and nudes or gtfo

No dude, you're a faggot.

Put some aloe Vera on it. Did that to my burn scars worked pretty well

Is your dick zebra too?

theyre real

Eh, they were cute as scars, but I can't fap to this

Lol. Enjoy life past age 19 retard. Guess you don't understand that by the time you're 30 you will have ruined your life.

No that vanity stuff doesn't matter this shit doesnt define who you are as a person i woildnt worry about it

its already pretty ruined
i promise im going to kill myself before superfiicial scars become the concern

I think they look pretty awesome actually, then again I'm also probably retarded.

why tho

But why though?

Why do you feel your life is ruined?

Nah it's not ruined because of superficial scars bra. It's because you're destroying your mind too. I'll be real with you I was in a hostage situation with the 3 police officers, 2 with guns and 1 with a tazor and I had a box cutter on my jugular telling the cops "Shoot me you fucking pigs" until i literally slit my throat with the box cutter but they shot me with a tazer and some how saved me from dying.

Go ahead and tell me in all honesty you have the balls to kill yourself, lol .I highly doubt you're that brave. Either way dont kill yourself retard. Just get over. I'm 26 and disabled from schizophrenia. Some days I wake up and I literally am in so much pain mentally i cant even comprehend my own existence.

Whatever you're going through isn't worth this.

I'm going to reply like this is real even though I feel like I've seen these pictures before. Anyone worth your time will easily be able to see past them.

You should seek another outlet for your emotions though and not do . You seem young.

my sentiments exactly

jesus christ Sup Forums tits or gtfo

That has been dead for years.

You thought it was cool, edgy, or it felt good... Why not just do drugs like a regular person?
When you're 30 you will majorly regret this

No, you are not.
You should stop cutting yourself. Find something less destructive to fill the void with.

no future no hope no love no lust no life no skills no smiles no beauty in this world
i have no money for drugs

This

On point

Just kill yourself already fucking attention seeking whore

you probably got a nice personality

You stupid.