1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What swears did your mom allow you to say in the house

Canada
I was allowed to say 'damn'

1. America (God bless)
2. None. I was allowed to say "dang, darn, shoot" and what not.
Now that I'm in my 20s my parents themselves just say whatever and my dad said "nigger" like 10 times today.

>my dad said "nigger"
the horror!

Wasn't saying it was horrible, I'm saying it's very common here and is usually considered an "off-color" word most places.
It's not like we have any blacks here to say it to.

I never swear desu

I never had any restrictions, that would be unaustralian

never had any restrictions
but my sister hates whenever I say the word "verga" and I kinda have more respect for my sister than any other person in this world.

Thailand
As long as my mom can say it, I can say it too.
And she does swear. A lot.

When I was 6 years old I was hanging out with some teenagers, they were saying "pendejo" and "wey" too often, I didn't even know the meaning though, I didn't like those words but I thought if I could repeat them maybe they would accept me, so after one of them said a joke everyone laughed and I said "jaja que pendejo". They stopped laughing, started looking at each other and told my parents what I said. I got scolded and finally understood its meaning, after that I stopped hanging out with them and started reading books and writing to kill the time. I barely say bad words irl and despise everyone who use them too often.

I never understood the kids who would snitch to your parents.

literally nothing, couldn't even say "gee whiz" because my retarded irish mother said that came from Jesus and therefore was against the 10 commandments
swore like a fucking sailor at school though

basically everything aside from "cunt"

that's the tasman divide for you

like in casual conversation I wouldn't just say cunt to my mother
If I was in a bad mood and said it out of anger she understood

There weren't any restrictions, but I rarely swore around them. I'd say "shit" but nothing else

i thought cunt was alright to say over there

No restrictions. But my parents aren't low scum children like apparently most of Sup Forums's, so they didn't swear at home and I don't swear as well, to this day.

Swearing is not only something only low-lifers do, it denotes the speaker has a severely eroded vocabulary and no eloquency. Expletives are, just like most filler words, just colorful distractions while your atrophied brain tries to stitch clauses around and make sense out of the jungle your brain's become from this vicious cycle.

McFucking kill yourselves.

>this flag
>this post

nobully

I was allowed to say everything because I had pushover 90s parents

uma delicia

same actually

1. Aus
2. anything, just had to avoid directly saying anything like shit/fuck at or in the presence of my mother - and never say cunt at on in the presence of my mother.

I remember beginning to swear regularly, at the time I was friends with unsavoury people, at around the age of 7-8. Neither of my parents swore when I was growing up, my father has only ever done so when he was angry (even then, nothing more than "shit") and my mother has only ever done so when she was drunk.

Literally none. When I was real little I couldn't even say dang.

I could say things like "hijueputa" or "mierda" but not big words like "carechimba" or "malparido"

here.
Actually, I just remembered one word: droga.
It means "drug", but it's an adjective for something bad. Kinda like "This sucks." (the opposite of uma delĂ­cia)

Whenever my jesusfreak aunt came to visit, mom would instruct me and my brother not to say the word drug, because it could trigger my aunt.

But that's about it.

All of them, except blasphemy.

To this day I don't use swears in front of her

1. england
2. not much restrictions. i said cunt a few times

1. Finland
2. She didn't allow any. When we we're little she would pull my and my brothers' ear whenever whe used an improper word, and if we persisted she would drag as to the sink and wash our mouth with soap.
When we complained our father about it he was all like ''good, only women and weak homos curse anyway, since they lack the agency to do anything about their misfortunes''.
To this day when I hear someone curse I get the taste of soap in my mouth and if it's a guy I automatically think ''Geez, what a cocksucker''.

Never and I still don't swear in front of my mom. My dad doesn't care.

I'm 32.

Everything except for dick.

kurde
cholera
pupa

>she would drag as to the sink and wash our mouth with soap.
I saw this in burgerstanian cartoons when I was a kid and never understood what the fuck is going on.
What's the origin of that retarded custom?

USA
no explicit restrictions but I wouldn't've dared

that's a swear though

"dirty mouth" is a metaphor for swearing, the soap makes it clean