Why do racial supremacists brag so much about great ancient societies? Its the now and the future that matters...

Why do racial supremacists brag so much about great ancient societies? Its the now and the future that matters. So what if the Greeks had a great civilization thousands of years ago. Its primative to modern day Tokyo or NYC.

>We were Egyptians

Even if that were true it still does not account for the rest of Africa in the last 8000 years.

Which is why white supremacy is equally as stupid.

I agree. Its only a matter of time until the brown people get their turn.

Its just fucking stupid though.

DAMN NIGGA WE WUZ KANGZ?

People like imagining connections to greater things because it beats the modern reality of shitty mindless menial labour and absolves them of the responsibility of imagining a different future. Half the time their concept of what their glorious civilization loones like isn't even remotely true.

WE

WUZ

lol, racial supremacists. I live in the United States of America...the grand ol melting pot. No racism here.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

AYO HOL UP
*robs store*

Egyptians were never even black you fucking retard.

YOU BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*

Egyptian Pharaos had a lineage of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean blood. This is also true of modern Egypt, meaning sub Saharan Africans, who were the basis of American slaves, hence modern African Americans, had nothing to do with the great Nile civilizations.

So, no, they were never "Kangs and sheeit"

>implying these threads aren't made by white shitposters

Twitter niggers post this shit everyday

first of all, that pic is highly inaccurate
second, if niggers were civilised than nothing would go to shit. look at their nations, completely fucked.
in fact, afrika was under white rule for short while and it was great it was thriving, they gave the control back and almost instantly it went to shit.

>Be brought in as slaves because shitty civilization
>Expect to be treated as equals

Specifically because it's pointless. If you happen to know any Cubans of a certain age, they were all millionaires before Casteo overthrew the government.

this is why everyone who claims to remember their "past lives" always JUST HAPPENS to have been some kind of noble or even royalty even though statistically 99% of them should remember being commoners

WE WUZ KANGS

White people yes white people know that Egyptians are black that why they make any and everything up to fuck the history of my ancestors so they get rid of the noses so they won't look black

Look at the photo, next step is black's in chain/rope.

So suck it up black boi

ok, go ahead and tell a Muslim this or a Jew. haha they'll have your stupid head. hahaha

Nubian fucktard

Because the know little about such.

KAAAAAAANGZ!

>that will happen they will run modern day world into chaos. Then the witches will eventually end up on top again claiming there rightful place at the top. Niggers will fall back as history tells us over and over again. Niggers the world would just be better off without them shit skins.. prove me wrong!!

FACT: Egyptians weren't black...

Egyptians aren't any blacker than Greeks or Italians you enormous cunt. Saying they cut off their noses is like saying Greeks chopped off their arms to look less white.

TL;DR: you fucking idiot.

Oh its a slavery thing. I thought it was stardust crusaders with 4 more blacks

I thought it was a baltimore village people emo tribute band.

*smacks lips*

Lol
The diva, the bdsm guy, the brokeback cowboy, the suicidal cabbie and the bad boy.

Idk if they would play funk or showtunes

Funky showtunes.

Kek

It's not even funny you underage retard.

This

WE
WUZ
KANGS
WUNCE

Spotted the nigger

>Egyptians
>black

kek

Wrong. Sorry I'm not a retarded underage like you.

when negros sold there own into slavery.

>So what if the Greeks had a great civilization thousands of years ago. Its primative to modern day Tokyo or NYC.
But still way more advanced than most of Africa today

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE