Hello...

Hello. I'm the guitarrist of 'Acidic Vaginal Liquid Explosion Generated By Mass Amounts Of Filthy Fecal Fisting And Sadistic Septic Syphilic Sodomy Inside The Infected Maggot Infested Womb Of A Molested Nun Dying Under The Roof Of A Burning Church While A Priest Watches And Ejaculates In Immense Perverse Pleasure Over His First Fresh Fetus'

Most commonly known as XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX.

Ask me anything.

what's your favorite band other than your own?

Nervectomy. Even if they're silly, I love every track from them.

why are you wasting your time on Sup Forums

Cuzynot

you guys are dope

I genuinely thought you were joking

What was your progression through musical tastes?

Favorite old school brutal death?

It was like everyone. Personally, I started in rock, and I moved on an on until I liked death metal, and then my other friends introduced me to goregrind and it was the best thing ever.

We liked it so much, we decided to make a band about it.

Would somebody care to outline the name of the band in the logo in paint or something? I'm not quite seeing it

Dying Fetus. Some of it is not so brutal but it smacks like 90% of brutal death bands.

Cool user, really into black metal but fairly ignorant of death, specially brutal death. Any more recommendations?

Listen to Cannibal Corpse to have a good introduction of the genre, they're not the best but define it a lot. Then you can try listening to Autopsy, Dying Fetus, some Napalm Death, etc.

if you wanna listen to some good'ol death metal i recommend the technical/symphonic bands like fleshgod apocalypse, enfold darkness, inferi, etc, much better than any of those "EUUUUUGHHH" songs

Was only familiar with Autopsy, CC and Napalm Death. Will give the others a listen. Thank you based user.

where did the idea of the name came from?

We wanted to make a joke band. A band that nobody took seriously, because it was all just something to laugh at.

We don't have much experience on our instruments anyway. So we thought it was better to do something silly to learn more rather than an actually serious project.

if xavleg is succesfull, are you guys gonna do something more serious or continue with the jokes?

That is something we have to discuss further. For now we are just gonna continue Gore 2.0.

Your joke band sounds better than 95% of Slam and Grind bands.

Which proves that it is a terrible genre.

Just saw this thread and googled some of your shit. You guys sound like the Dillinger Escape Plan (who I'm seeing in a month or something) so that's sick. Love to see you guys live

Thank you, but if you look to some other slam/grindcore bands, they easily wreck us.

And thank you too. We are considering playing live, but we don't really have the money to do a tour.

Can you give us a quick riff?

Kill the snipers!
Fling your poo at them!
Kill the bystanders
Fling your poo at them!
Kill the child!
Fling your poo at him!
Destroy the world!
Fling poo at everything!

Do u guys like Kraanium?

Yes we do.