Ask a daily crystal meth functioning addict anything. I have a 3...

Ask a daily crystal meth functioning addict anything. I have a 3.4 GPA in college and a decent paying side job along with everything I own was never given to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3.4 in a community college?

so I can ask you anything?

Yes?

ok thanks.

You won't be for long.

Yes. Mind you I work 35+ hours a week as a server at a busy restaurant and take 14 hours a semester.

how often do you need to dose so you don't withdraw?

Been this way for about 9 months now. It's all about self control.

dub dubs

Are you brushing your teeth after getting high? Also, why meth specifically

I dose once in the mornings and once before my shift at work in the evenings. By the time I get off, it's wearing off and I can eat and take melatonin and sleep like a baby.

Literally every meth head says that. You will become a full blown shitty addict. It's just a matter of time.

I brush my teeth a lot. Always have. Not brushing your teeth is a mental side effect of meth. Its not the meth that rots your teeth, its these idiots that get too strung out and go months without brushing them. And meth because when I was younger I was prescribed vyvanse, and when I stopped taking it around 16, I hated not having it. I tried crystal at 19 and it feels the same as adderall and vyvanse to me, but stronger based on potency.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

9 months is not long. Keep on your toes, don't slip even once.

Do you use any other drugs?

Ok. That's why I made over $250 bringing people food and drinks last night, and nearly every night. Lmao keep hating

>functioning
>addict
pick one?

I smoke weed sometimes if I can't sleep. But other than that, no. I eat, sleep, shower, and take care of my body so I don't become a tweaker. Proper dosage is key.

>9 months
You shouldn't even use the label "functioning" tbh you still have a long road ahead of you. There's the phase where your skin will start to age and you start getting that meth acne all over your face, and they you'll lost a considerable amount of weight.
By that time people irl will notice your appearance, which might land you in hot water. If you lose your job what then? Or hell what happens if your dealer gets busted or just stops selling. Idk OP I grew up in the suburbs where meth was a popular drug of choice, and every methead said the same dog and pony act. Either they went straight junkie or kicked the stuff completely there's no in between with meth mind you, maybe with cocaine or oxy.

You still have time to quit OP

What does that have to do with anything? You are a meth head and meth will take over your life if you don't stop. I would also be shocked if people didn't know you do meth. It is painfully obvious when someone is high on meth.

>functioning
>3.4 GPA
>still hasn't clucked possessions
Your descent into tweeker status is just a matter of time. And yes people know you're high and when you're speed addled brain leads you into trouble ,you're going to realise that you don't have any friends but just other tweekers who would rather steal the shoes off your corpse than get you help.

Inb4
>I've got a handle on it

Are you happy?

It mellows me out. I don't get strung out except at high doses. It affects me just like my vyvanse did, made me concentrate a hell of a lot better.

Only coffee addicts can be considered functional. Basically everything else will fuck your shit up eventually. Dubs and op will be on the streets in a year

And then you blow it all on drugs? Okay user you can't be a waiter for life, living off tips alone

Why did you choose suck a shit drug? Drinking bleach is literally better.

I'm very happy. This drug in the purest form in the right amounts can be very beneficial to people like me.

As I said, I'm in college atm.

such*

people like me
>here we go

New bait detected

>t. delusional coffee addict